Trudeau Vows to Legalize Crime Committed by First Nations Canadians

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said "in the coming weeks" there will be "legislation coming forward on addressing" issues related to the Canadian justice system.

>"We know we need to make significant changes along the paths of reconciliation, and that includes redefining what constitutes committing a crime if you are a First Nations Canadian," he told CBC Radio One's The Morning Edition on Friday.

>"While it's true that a home invasion is a home invasion, and a murder is a murder, I think it's time that we give the power to our judges to be able to make an exception in the case of the judgment of First Nation individuals," he went on. "Crime can be relative, and we have to remember that First Nations have been the victims of White Supremacy for generations."

>"We're going to be moving forward with a series of improvements to our gun laws that will be focused on both ensuring that people who want to continue, or need to continue, to have guns have responsible access to them while we bring in measures to ensure that we are keeping our community safe, we are reducing the amount of gun violence," Trudeau said.

Attached: trudeau_mode.jpg (744x635, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-morning-edition-1.4569225
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1502840542087.jpg (1410x846, 1.49M)

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-morning-edition-1.4569225

A

>crime is relative
wow thats something lmao

So does he mean eskimos or Immigrants? Im not up to date with my newspeak

Snow niggers

Attached: 1520191128015.jpg (540x650, 70K)

That's bullcrap, right?

No link

That’s pretty good OP

Oh fuck

Yeah read the article OP added some fake news

>Crime can be relative

>Across Canada, those who were outraged at the verdict took issue with peremptory challenges in the jury selection process after potential jurors who appeared to be visibly Indigenous were dismissed.
I guess that justice is relative to who is being charged...

Fortunately Iberian Solutreans were the First Nations and Indigenous peoples of North America.
Only commies support the beringia theory. Even CBC had to admit science does not support the Turtle-island cult.
JT is a Commie that supports a cult to empower Jews with the TSX.

Attached: Screenshot (280).png (981x573, 403K)

Is this part of some ultimate grand plan to turn Canadians into angry fucking lumberjacks? Everytime he talks I feel like I'm going to have a fucking heart attack.

two teir legal system, whites are now the untermench in Canadas legal system, Hurt a white and your alright!!!

somebody needs to whack this fucking mole

this isn't crazy enough. I want to see some balls to the wall crazy tredu. our were getting someone else.

we will need two rakes for this one

lol, pretending that is not what makes you wet

I read the green text in his faggot voice IRL.
>kill me

>>"While it's true that a home invasion is a home invasion, and a murder is a murder, I think it's time that we give the power to our judges to be able to make an exception in the case of the judgment of First Nation individuals," he went on. "Crime can be relative, and we have to remember that First Nations have been the victims of White Supremacy for generations."

> cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-morning-edition-1.4569225

Fake news. The "quote" I highlighted is no-where to be found.

FUCKING

>crime is relative

What the fuck.

Best part bout it.
Trudeau is white

The point isn't whether or not he actually said that exact quote, it's that people will believe that he's said something of that sort.
The public perception of the man and his past actions make a quote of that sort realistic to Sup Forums userbase