G-guys?

G-guys?

"Alien' mummies from Peru have human chromosome numbers, but not anatomy – scientists"

rt.com/news/421098-peru-alien-mummy-dna/

Was David Icke right?

Attached: alien.png (900x506, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTzPEhtpeC8
youtu.be/huFYl8-Omws
youtu.be/CY7A5n6-Rog.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
macroevolution.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like wojack. le sensation man.

He said this would happen!
youtube.com/watch?v=FTzPEhtpeC8

Q predicted this.

Ayy Lmao

apologize

Attached: ancientaliens.png (975x572, 636K)

Why are Monkeys the end all be all of evolution? People are SO insistent that we evolved from dung flinging baby killing monkeys, why are they so insistent on it? What if THIS is the missing link?

People are insistent because science, and evolution is a religion. Link I posted guy says their next step is to make aliens a fact.

Everything That Was Hidden is Being Revealed

Attached: 1503863947242.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

but it's not an actual mummy, it's obviously modified.

Fuck its happening

Preservered with chemicals. They have 23 chromosomes like us but their anatomy is different.

"let us make man in our image"

it turns out angels are actually greys, or vice versa

this may be the immortal, unkillable body referred to in the bible, TIME TO FORM XCOM

Wrong. There are no aliens or muh demons. No 35 races of muh pleadians or anything like that. Ancient far more advanced humans brought us here.

you probably need to read ezekiel chapter 1, as a primitive man attempts to describe the flying vehicle that the throne of God sits on

Go take your bible and shove it up your ass.

>tfw you travel across the universe to find intelligent life and crash land among Peru niggers

So close yet so far ayylmaos.

########################
# DISCLOSURE IMMINENT #
########################

Attached: 1507404603450.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

It's the same anatomy, in different configuration silly, modified.
The head was probably shaped (normal procedure during those days).
the bones of the little finger and thumb were probably cut off up to the wrist and connected to the other fingers to make it look like 3 long fingers.
Notice how the fingers get thicker after the normal length, that's not natural, always remember the golden ratio.

>t. Crypto ancap

who's gonna build the roads?

WHAT IN THE FUCK?

Attached: 1520667958693.png (631x737, 821K)

>aliens really are time travellers from the future

> this may be the immortal, unkillable body referred to in the bible

Where?! I read about it too months ago and can't remember where.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

youtu.be/huFYl8-Omws

Attached: 1500360773897.jpg (2250x1500, 1.48M)

Whew thats pretty cool.

anyone who quotes the bible isnt a faggot like you are

>Why are Monkeys the end all be all of evolution?
they aren't. humans share a common ancestor with modern monkeys, we didn't evolve directly from chimpanzees

Who were they imitating?

Some of us are still chimpanzees too

Attached: 1512463211995.jpg (538x537, 22K)

I wanna off the ride, please

Attached: 1435428133070.jpg (482x427, 36K)

So, this is what Tom Delonge were talking about.

The Bible refers to UFOs as the Chariots of God. They are cryptically described as wheels inside wheels with many eyes.

Attached: bible_chariots_are_ufos.png (836x305, 291K)

This should be broadcast into space so its the first thing the ayy lmaos see.

Fake news has hit a new high, holy shit. You can clearly see that its a hoax

>Fake news
Delete this. It's RT - the last bastion of truth.

Get ready for the literal New Age where everyone will worship Aliens.

It doesn't matter, it's propaganda of Masonic atlantean religion.

This was discovered almost a year ago and the explanation they gave it back then was , the mummy was produced artifically by cutting the fingers and relocating body parts to produce what we see now. The reason why would some guys thousands of years ago do this is beyond me ofcourse or the reason the mummy resembling the general idea of what an ET would like.

It is either produced in 21st century or some shit or its ETs. There is no other answer to this. Why would they look like the imaginary aliens we depict today. Also the fingers are elongated and if it were bones meshed into each other I think an anthropologist would recognize it immedeatly and this thing wouldn't be blown to such proportions to begin with.

Yeah its weird that it only has 3 fingers and that the golden ratio doesnt work on it. Time will tell, they are sequencing its genome right now.

Mummy? Looks more like a plaster statue made in art class by some amateur

Attached: yesitis2.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Its was embalmed with cadmium chloride

>high possbility of 1600 years old art homework

How does having three fingers make anything alien?
People seem to want to find answers outside themselves, when really the answers lie within, perhaps we/humanity should grow up first.

Don't get taken in by alien nonsense. These are humans ritually modified (before or after death) to look like the entities encountered during shamanistic ecstasies. Whether those entities, which happen to match the descriptions of "faeries" in folklore from all over the globe as well as modern reports of "alien" encounters, are real or an archetypal representation of forces beyond our ordinary perception, or both, is still unclear.

Attached: trifecta.jpg (897x466, 395K)

I was thinking a high school paper mashe project

FUCKING hell mate you've solved it!!!

>humanoids with 3 elongated fingers who were intelligent
>humanoids
>intelligent
You realize what this is right?

If this doesn't turn out to be human , then wehere are all the others? We should have found shit tons of more , if they evolved here with us. Meaning they are from Earth. How many else we found? None , only in Peru in a single location. A species can't just evolve with few people. Also carbon dating showed that it was 1600ish years old which should only make you suspicous. This changes everything , our concept of evolution and biology. Why would they evolve this way instead of well, us. How did they thrive and how come we never heard about them thriving?

Attached: file.png (706x544, 245K)

Attached: file.png (477x404, 62K)

Praise kek!

youtu.be/CY7A5n6-Rog.

Why does that look like Pepe?

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-superJumbo.jpg (600x600, 32K)

It was a sign

Attached: 1520690546564.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

>human chromosome numbers
Like they have 46 chromosomes ? Why the fuck does it matter ? Could as well be mutants
Have they been genetically tested ?

is the reptillian pverlord meme then real or is it just a psyop?

Attached: 1520491806359.jpg (604x522, 126K)

Zankoku no tenshi....

>Have they been genetically tested ?

Theyre doing it now.

>Chariots of God
you mean chariots of the GodS
there were many of them at that time and ya-wey had to exterminate them
kek and chek

Attached: 1389234766711.jpg (463x579, 44K)

hehe
picchur rilated

Attached: count to 5.jpg (598x453, 41K)

Alienated from society

this. not coincidental that the classic 'grey' resemble the human face as perceived by the eyesight of a newborn.

heheh
>you have to learn to live gracefully with uncertainty, you have to accept there´s things you´ll not know
that´s a good quote

Attached: 1456114411276.jpg (460x373, 23K)

So it doesn't have opposable thumbs?

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Attached: doom.jpg (1440x900, 297K)

he had poseable everything but needs some oil dorothy
get the can

Attached: 1456120333870.jpg (920x1400, 246K)

Was giving me goosebumps watching the video

>find some weird looking indios

>eyeyyy look we found ayy lmaos LMAO

wow it's nothing

>korotkov

wew

Big if true. I've been telling normies this for YEARS and they would usually laugh

I know, really, my wood shop teacher had 3 fingers on one hand does that make him an alien too?

Attached: this fucken guy.jpg (500x503, 49K)

>human chromosomes

>doesn't look like a human doe lol xd

are progeria kids ayy's, or any nu7mber of genetically diseases people

clearly advisers of extraterrestrial origin were left on Earth even as late as the 5th century, it's a miracle even one was preserved long enough to study!

youre mummy is an amateur

This is the final red pill

Pffft. "The golden ratio".
Of course the entire UNIVERSE must adhere to "MY" rule of measure.
Stupid ayliums probably use the Imperial inch.
Or billions of years and miles away they use "THEIR" OWN golden ratio.
The state of pol/ tards .my way or the highway Ayliums .

Are you people retarded? These mummies have been modified and in some cases completely manufactured by peruvian looters using bona fide prehispanic remains. The price one of these mummies can get in the black market is incredibly high specially because of fucking retarded ancient aliens believers. None of the dna samples taken by the "scientists" left the country legally and no one can find who's responsible for the discovery. Sketchy as fuck.

There's a video with a woman saying it's likely not parts pieced together

>human chromosome numbers, but not anatomy
Grey aliens truly are just evolved humans from thousands of years ahead who came back in time.

>not becoming a xeno shill servant
Its like you want to die

Only source I'm finding is RT.

"I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun in early 74, at that time Von Braun was dying of cancer, but he assured me that he would live a few more years in order to tell me about the game that was being played, that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control Earth from space and space itself.

He asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was to ill to speak, and I did. And what he asked me to do was to educate decision makers and the public about why we shouldn’t be putting weapons into space . . . and what the alternatives are, how we could be building a cooperative space system.

What was most interesting to me, was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again. . . . And that was the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers, and the scare tactics, the spin that was being put on the weapons system. And that was how we identify an enemy.

The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens,’ and all of it, he said, is a lie."

Just your avarage Le 56%er

>RT
c'mon man

Attached: later.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

Big if true

I liked the disclosure press conference when it came out but Greer gives me spook/conman vibes. So she also is now suspect.

so... when are the asteroids coming exactly? We would know , they can't just pop up instantly. Maybe they will skip the whole asterid and go with the last card instead.

There is more to the book than you can begin to fathom, I'm saying this as an atheist.

Where's his silver leg?
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Attached: a93e72a1-070f-4559-9b62-d4f2d86a1e74.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Something tells me that the demon in the right hand corner should be cleverly photoshopped with le 56% face

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

>Like they have 46 chromosomes ? Why the fuck does it matter ?

Because no other creature has 46 chromosomes. Only humans. Apes have 48.
We have roughly the same DNA as apes, but 2 chromosomes have been spliced together. Nobody really understands why and how.

Humans didn't evolve from monkeys, they evolved from other Hominids, and every iteration you go back they get closer and closer to the ancestor species that made humans and some species of chimp (not monkeys you retard)
Monkeys aren't related to us

Humans are best characterized as chimp-pig hybrids: macroevolution.net/

That scenario requires first obtaining a fertile female hybrid and then backcrossing this hybrid with a chimp. Since most hybrids are infertile, producing a fertile hybrid requires either luck or many tries. If it was many tries this means that nature produced many different hybrids, and different hybrids gave rise to different hominids, (who then hybridized further).

Or, someone was doing genetic engineering.

The Book of Enoch was right

Attached: 1490224635244.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Other grey blood has been tested and determined to be human. Grey aliens are created beings by darker things. They are the ultimate good goys.

Humanity is more than what seems so far, and the ancient blood lines of the andes still keep some interesting secrets.

Attached: magic of naming.jpg (582x621, 74K)

> bored Peruvian witch doctors play "scramble the organs" with their embalming process

Occam's Razor.

Currently there are no humans in Peru at all.