What would it take?

Would you still hate minorities if by suddenly every single one of them stayed away from white women?

Trick question. You see, you don't really hate anyone. Youre a victim of mimetic rivalry. Monkey see monkey do. Youre mimicking other peoples hate. Google mimetic theory.

Trust me, youre not an angry hateful person. Your own ego is creating exaggerated rivals in order to inflate itself. You're a good man user.

Attached: denied.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

All shitskins need to fucking hang... smelly dumb untermensch

Youre just mimicking what youve already read.

Those ideas are not your own.

Add stop commiting crimes and either leave the country or be a productive member of society and we are set

>When you are such a roastie even Mutombo is disgusted

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

Nah man, only middle-upper class libtards are so disconnected with society they believe cheap pseudo-scientific theories like that one.
Best example: gypsies. I've never, in my entire life, have seen a gyppo with a spanish woman. I still hate them because they create a lot of chaos when they go on riots to demand free shit. When the free shit is handed they destroy it. Their ghettos are true no-go zones. Even muslims are scared of them. When they wander around civilized areas they always look for people to bully or to rob or both. They have no respect.

The truth is that homogeneous societies don't mesh with others. They never integrate or assimilate. It's going to be the same with the floods of arabs and africans to Europe, we're going to have ghettos everywhere and constant social unrest.

Attached: 1519914600117.jpg (903x1024, 92K)

fpbp

fark that bloke is like a trained dog
THOT BEGONE

>Sup Forums is one person
I never hated minorities to begin with. I'm fine with the ones who are respectable human beings. I'm still not going to ignore extreme overrepresentation when it comes to violence and crime or racial activism for gibs.

If they stayed away from white women AND white countries. Its easier to not hate them when they're thousands of miles away inflicting their cycle of primitive misery exclusively on each other instead of bringing it to our civilizations.

Aww angry little white boy. Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 4A1AFD3000000578-0-image-a-41_1520869778093.jpg (962x618, 136K)

but I dont hate minorities user. I just dont want millions of unknown, unskilled rapey ones in Europe.

>Implying we dislike them solely because "MUH DICC"

I had hope but then this webm. I wonder if public castration and self immolation would solve this

Its a hardship I understand. I dont know the answers. Humans are flawed. Were selfish and egotistical. Lets just make it a little longer without killing each other.

I hate minorities for making everything fucking dirty. They have no respect for common decency and laws. Have you actually had to work with non-white "people" on a regular basis? They're basically braindead apes that you have to whip into competency.

I honestly don believe blacks have a claim to africa even.

Fuck off coon.

But they do it to each other, and to your countries. Its not like they doing it just to spite you. "Damnit I hate white people. Lets go to their country." Your countries have resources for advancement. Your countries are shown in movies. "Hey! look at our amazing countries!" they say. Why would a flawed selfish human being not want to come.

I mean all those resources to a people that havent even learned agriculture..literall cavemen.

so who does?

But do you hate them because they have personally harmed you?

I don't hate googles user, just don't want to live near them

Attached: acid_picdump_35-1.jpg (540x774, 68K)

the problem is when they stop being an irrelevant minority

even racemixing can be an imperceptible drop in the sea, but when it becomes a major movement it destroys populations, similarly the existence of other ethnic groups in nations with democratic processes is capable of forever blocking its functioning.

ideally races would be geographically, reproductively and politically separated; in absence of these any movement in this direction is to seek and any absence of it is to loathe; which means that even if races were reproductively separated, they still wouldn't be politically, keeping a reason to hate their presence.

They shit up every nation they enter, theres niggers in europe thats damage enough.

People with ability to develop the land should tend it so no not niggers thats for sure.

This desu

Hmm well Ive planted a few plants before but Ive never grown my own food or anything, how about you?

What if theres a little bit of everything. People who like to mix, people who dont, some homegenous areas, and some multicultural areas.

The Dutch, obviously.

No
I want all of them out of white countries

fpbp /thread

OP is just a race-denying faggot shit-eater

Attached: evolution.png (781x874, 355K)

It's spelled MEMETIC for god's sake you mong. You didn't even google it yourself or you would know how it's spelled

sage

Attached: 1518898046778.jpg (675x1200, 182K)

>in public, let alone even doing this at all for male attention.
That woman disgusts me. She's no better than an animal.

Attached: 1368455805789.gif (245x245, 682K)

Jesus Christ is that autism?

I could really give two shits about who they fuck I would stop hating niggers when they stopped acting like niggers. When they stop selling drugs, stealing, shooting each other, and generally destroying their own communities while blaming whitey for all their problems. Show me that nigger and i'll give him some respect.

Right back at ya

never been to a nightclub kiddo?

This. FUCK the OP.
FUCK these ANIMAL niggers.

You think this is about white women?
You think this is about emotion?
Colonialism is wrong, if done to blacks. But not to whites.
Privilege is wrong, if done to whites but not for blacks.
Cultural appropriation is wrong for whites, but for blacks.
Equality is right, as long as blacks get first pick of everything.
Propaganda, can not hide what whites experience. It can only fool those whites who have not yet experienced it.

about when I started coming to Sup Forums I suddenly really despised going out