Arnold Schwarzenegger to Sue Oil Companies for ‘First Degree Murder’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-sue-oil-companies-first-degree-murder/

Attached: 1990-total-recall.jpg (1170x780, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-sue-oil-companies-first-degree-murder/
youtu.be/O4Q8Nm4ksVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From the man who popularised the civilian hummer.

I don't think you can file a civil suit for "first degree murder"

I heard of people becoming progressively more right wing when they get older. But getting this cucked? That's a first. It's amazing what (((hollywood))) does to you.
I have to comfirm this story now. A lot of fake shit is posted here lately

I hope he does. He can then join the ranks of all the other retarded Hollywood faggots that the nation hates. We could never cause a backlash like the one LA is causing.

Based Arnold

We need to move past our dependency on fossil fuels quickly

English second lang.

Attached: 1518836142811.png (400x518, 171K)

Always a meme flag.

>A celebrity pulling a virtue signalling publicity stunt is going to stop the earth's biggest industry
You retarded?

>cucks will actually defend big oil companies that are fucking their countries by dragging them into repeated wars across the globe to secure their financial interests, thus triggering massive instability in regions such as the middle east that has allowed groups like isis to rise and facilitated events such as the refugee crisis
>they will actually insist that it's not a problem that the needs of multinational oil companies outstrip their own in the eyes of their governments, and are thankful the blood of their patriotic soldiers has been used to secure them
>they will actually defend the very same institutions which have deliberately tried to stymie the progress of renewable energy sources to secure their own future profits despite the long-term enviormental and economic cost
>they will try to argue that a man simply trying to raise awareness of a small portion of their countless crimes and to seek justice for them is wrong for doing so

Fucking kill yourselves, every single one of you. Big oil is one of the worst fucking industries to ever exist in terms of the damage it has done to the world and humanity.

The sooner these giants lie fucking dead and their executives are executed the better - for whites, arabs, everyone. Big Oil needs to be destroyed for the sake pf humanity.

>reeee big oil

What’s your alternative retard? Fossils fuels have been the single biggest driver to take us from subsistence living to landing on fucking Mars.

Grow up you spastic Luddite.

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-sue-oil-companies-first-degree-murder/

they should sue, the high fructose corn syrup industry. That is killing peple.

>Cucks shitting on Arnold

We are sending soldiers to die for Israel and oil every single year. He's preventing more white lives from being lost in some Arab/African shithole. Removing oil is one of the Jew's biggest weaknesses.

>US army
>white
Good one. kek

why do most 60+ go full retarded and betray their principles.

Wonder what 70s arnie would say about 10s arnie.

You because a kikes aren’t also behind the climate change hoax.

>What’s your alternative retard?
Renewable energy, electric vehicles, alternative fuels. They all exist already, and more are being researched.

Of course we'll still need to continue using oil for certain applications for the foreseeable future and there'll have to be a transition period, but ensuring there are no more stupid fucking wars being started to try secure oil and the Saudis and Russians lose power and influence it'll all be worth it.

>reeeeee only oil can sustain us! how dare you not be grateful to the pack of filthy fucking globalist cunts who run the industry and literal terrorist states like saudia arabia for providing it to us! Suck their cock harder! HARDER!
Kill yourself.

He was my hero growing up.

Now he is just some weird old man who cheats on his hot wife with goblins and does nothing but virtue signal cause Trump mocked him once.

Oh please chang, I'm not the one promoting the death of more innocent white men. How about you go back to sexually pleasing your Filipino whore wife and your mixed mutt son.

I don’t disagree there will be future alternates we transition to. What I don’t get it hating on oil. It’s been a vital part of our species development. The only thing to hate is Jews and the way (((They))) have abused it, like they abused everything.

Of course this isn't going to stop the industry but every little thing helps. The idea is to illustrate how fossil emissions directly causes significant illness and death, which is easy to neglect when the issue of global warming dominates the discussion.

>What I don’t get it hating on oil.
I don't. I hate the industry that controls it's extraction, processing, and distribution - and the states like the Saudis who use their supply of it to keep the West's balls in a vice so they have carte blanche to sponsor as many terrorist groups as they want and act like fucking animals without repurcussions.

Reducing our reliance on oil is just the best way to hurt both of them and not ourselves.

Oil doesn't have feeling user. While using it made sense historically, it doesn't anymore. The technology for transitioning to clean energy is more available each day. The biggest obstacle right now is the politicization of the issue, and gibsmedats to coal/oil industries.

Steroids suppress test and increase estrogen. Arnold is a literal soyboy

youtu.be/O4Q8Nm4ksVU

Thoughts Sup Forums?

>vox

It's just interview excerpts

Attached: mitt.png (673x653, 408K)

There is no alternative to oil or coal right now for 90%+ of the world.

based Arnold soon we will have mini nuclear reactor powered cars like in fallout!

There will be a time when your 1999 nissan skyline gt r won't go "vroom vroom". That's the saddest part.

Arnold is a weird neocon liberal bag of shit.
Not worth to be his fathers son.