One Piece

I find it interesting how every DF user that fits the 2-9 theory ended helping the Strawhats (Kuma, Kinemon and Monet).

Maybe the meat-meat fruit will be the one joining in the end? Would be an amazing support for Luffy...

Are there any other fruits?

There is ONE...

Wait nevermind you mentioned her, my mistake.

One, Zoro needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to Conqueror's Haki. Two, whenever Zoro's not on the page, all the readers should be asking "Oda, where's my nigga Zoro?". Three--

So do we all agree that Katakuri is at best Doffy level, possibly weaker? It took both Luffy and Law cooperating to start doing damage to Doffy before which Doffy toyed with both of them with his clone. Luffy had to use 4th gear twice to take him down and that was after Doffy had been injured by Law's strongest attack and it still took a city shattering punch to take him down. Meanwhile Katakuri can only give Luffy superficial injuries while Luffy is busy talking to his crew. Doffy didn't even bother using awakening until the last minute whereas Katakuri just whips it out immediately. It would also make sense in terms of progression that Luffy goes from needing Law and the gladiators to take down Doffy to needing only Nami's help to deal with Cracker to actually taking down Katakuri solo.

ESTE ES EL FIN DIENTE DE PERRO!
AHORA TE MOSTRARE EL VERDADERO PODER DEL DESPERTAR DE MI GOMU GOMU!

¡GEAR 5! FORMA LIBERADA DEL GRAN DIOS SIMIO!

Didn't Oda say that Wano was going to start before 2018? How is he going to manage that if we're not even done with this arc and the Reverie is supposed to happen soon too?

ESTE ES ÉL PODER DE LUFFY NEGRO!!!

Wrap up current arc, tease Reverie for a chapter, go back to Wano
Or schedules don't mean anything and he pulls a Dressrosa making the arc laster another 12 months

>The new member is a logia user
What would you want them to be like?

they've only recently eaten the fruit and forget they have it when they panic and they're like Usopp and Nami, relatively weak but has many useful abilities

11/10

>A CP0 agent was present at the wedding

How is the Celestial Dragons going to respond to Judge's treason attempt? Is Stussy okay?

Anyway, Oda is obviously a hack and simply won't end WCI this year, that's very clear at this point when:

>Germa is just now starting to move
>Pound is going by a small boat to there
>Luffy just now activated G4
>Fishmen are a mystery
>Mama is about to attack Peanuts Island
>Bege is heading through a shortcut to Cocoa Island
>SH are going as well and moving to Cocoa Island too
>Sanji, Pudding and Chiffon still have like 10 hours left to deliver this damn cake

How many chapters do we have left for this year again? About 8, if counting a possible break and the holidays hell? Damn it, Oda.

I can't wait to see the character arc of Usopp meeting his dad. I think that's my new biggest event I'm excited for.

This, and it should be something not seen as being conventionally powerful. Like...I don't know, a Glass Logia? You could probably come up with a lot of gags based on them literally having a "glass jaw", or accidentally shattering themselves all the time.

I legitimately think I'll cry once the WAN PISS anime ends.
I've been keeping up with it weekly since it first started airing. It's quite literally become routine to watch for years now, and once it ends, will probably feel as if I'm missing something in my life once a day every week.

How much of a fag am I for feeling like this?

>Sanji will never get this intimate with any other woman

Lel. Sanafags on suicide watch after today's anime episode.

I won't let you lay a hand on my familia, Luffy Negro!

You're the ultimate fag.
But only a fag because you watch it.

Monet isn't a 2-9.

After all the shitposting I found it funny how bobbin almost defeated luffy in the anime filler.

Was the 3d2y special any good?

Friendly reminder for those that find young Big Mom attractive that she's 30 feet tall.

Why are there so many animefags here lately?

>fat as child
>skinny as young adult
>fat again older
??? Don't give me irl bullshit like metabolism, you and I both know that doesn't mean shit in the OP world.

Is that supposed to ruin it?

Does the anime miss anything during the adaptation?
Not side story stuff but like cutting out chunks in the main story for whatever reason.
Is the anime bad because of terrible quality and tons of filler only?

terrible quality, terrible pacing, and bad filler
but we're talking bottom of the barrel subpar quality and pacing. I love seeing the fights animated and having voice acting, but even that cant make up for the downsides.

My cousin was chubby-fat when she was a kid and she got surprisingly hot when she hit puberty. I don't doubt that getting pregnant a few dozen times would change that right back.

Oh fuck, I forgot she's a fucking breeding sow.

Not gonna deny that. There were more than enough times during the anime that I questioned myself as to why I kept up with it.
Assuming I just want to directly jump into the manga chapters the latest episode is currently adapting, what chapter would that be?

>Not side story stuff but like cutting out chunks in the main story for whatever reason.
Chapter cover stories were dropped completely sometime during the beginning of the Grand Line. Animeonlyfags won't even know that Enel actually got to the moon where we found and revive a bunch of ancient robots. Or that Bart recently made an attack on Shank's territory in Luffy's name.
>Is the anime bad because of terrible quality and tons of filler only?
It has by far the worst pacing of anything I have ever seen. You can try someone called One Pace but it still doesn't fix the lazy, low-budget animation.

dunno, I think they're in the Seducing Woods on WCI if I'm not mistaken.

Even better.

Sweet, thanks. I'll probably just pick it up from here in the manga then. I might still watch the anime though but now I'll be keeping up with the manga from here on out

They're fighting Mama's anger army right now.

damn, they're fucking caught up.

It wasn't great but it was enjoyable

Bryndi Worlds DF is pretty cool and there was a lot of Hancock fanservice
It also has Buggy with his inmate crew and a Perona cameo

Do animefags even have a clue about Jinbe bringing the poneglyph to Big Mom and/or why Wadatsumi is with him?

I want it to be a woman with a weak-to-decent logia that has a pretty good idea on how to use it, but they're impulsive and a dumbness so they're on a lot lower of a level then they arguably should be
Think Okuyasu from Jojo

>Reiju shows up to Reverie
>sees Shirahoshi, Vivi, and Rebecca after Luffy
Every man's dream

Stop being a fag. The anime was pretty good up until it hit Thriller Bark. Even then, the good moments of that arc are really well done.

What Will be the consequences of this?

Don't get me on that crap about cover stories being useless because we had Ace and Jinbe's poneglyph

Not a fag at all (or totally). Wan Piss is the main reason I postponed my leave and I'll be pretty down if it ends

Are we in Wano yet?

BTW, what was the last cover page about? Any idea whose ships they were? Ideo looks like he's in some shit.

I think the news of Luffy wrecking WCI, Barto burning Shank's flag, Zoro doing something outrageous in Wano/an island near Wano, and another grand fleet member doing something against Blackbeard will all drop at the same time and the newspaper headlines will be "STRAWHATS DECLARE WAR ON ALL FOUR EMPERORS".

He's badass as fuck and I don't read many mangas so his shtick isnt stale for me - zorofag

>Jinbe's poneglyph

That was completely useless. All it did was end up next to two other of BM's poneglyphs. BM could have just had 3 poneglyphs from the start without the need for a cover story. Its not like Jimbei got anything out of giving her that poneglyph.

That would be fucking badass, probably after Kaido is defeated though

>Shanks could have one arm less from the start and we wouldn't need that scene with the seaking

>probably after Kaido is defeated though

That makes no sense. The point is that they attack all 4 at the same time. With big news Morgans present, news of Luffy's rampage on WCI should be pretty quickly circulated, so the other three events need to happen at the same time as this arc.

Shanks losing an arm for Luffy introduced a deep emotional connection between the two. Nothing is added by having one of the three poneglyph rubbings being there due to Jimbei as opposed to just being there.

Try again.

>finding a poneglyph on the sea floor in the ruins of an ancient civilisation is useless
user, I...

>Doffyfags are now this pathetic

It'd be fun if it showed that all the girls actually fell for him, but I'm somewhat doubtful.

The newspapers probably won't give a shit about you unless you are strong enough to be important. Defeating Kaido would be the feat needed to get Luffy in the spotlight again.

Ah forget it, Cracker is a feat big enough to put the Straw Hats in first pages again

It's fucking Carrot with Monet's Snow fruit

I think he's just observing someone else's fight.

What does it change that Jimbei brought that poneglyph rather than BM just have 3 poneglyphs in her treasury?

He also ran into Wadatsumi and recruited him into his crew.

They don't need to show it. We can feel they know Luffy is alpha.

>The newspapers probably won't give a shit about you unless you are strong enough to be important. Defeating Kaido would be the feat needed to get Luffy in the spotlight again.

Luffy coming out of retirement after 2 years made front page news worldwide. You don't need to kill an emperor to make the newspaper.

the absolute state of doffyfags

That had consequences on the story. The poneglyph didn't need to be there.

>Shanks losing an arm for Luffy introduced a deep emotional connection between the two.

But what's the point? They could have had a close bond without the need of adding that scene.

Dude, by using that cover page the readers are able to know that Big Mom has poneglyphs, having your own territories is important if you want to find all of them and Jinbe has good experience with the NW's geography or at least BM's territory

The next member is with out any doubt Jimbei but the only answer for this is Caesar

Worldbuilding

I'll take the bait... Maybe, just maybe, readers wanna know why things happen in a story and not just how

Luffy isn't gonna take out Kaidou.

Oda said unconventional which means Marines might make an appearance.

Blackbeard is the only Yonkou reserved for Luffy.

I like how you Luffyfags are still in denial that Luffy keeps running away from Big Mom.

Luffy ain't defeating Big Mom ever.

Akainu will be involved in taking down a Yonkou. That will finally solidify his reign with a big feat.

It might be one on one or an Admiral Gangbang might happen with a Yonkou.

Maybe the new Kuma clones could be deployed and show the world the new improved versions of the Pacifista since Sentamarou did say after the timeskip that the newer models are much more powerful than the old ones so perhaps Vegapunk finally figured out how to give Kuma's pushing powers to his clone robots.

So rather than laser beams that need to take a while to charge, you can have Kumabots just immediately spam pretty much air bullets at everybody without needing to charge.

I check your digits and I believe them.

>Luffy not taking down and defeating every Emperor in combat.
Fuck off with your lame bullshit.

>They could have had a close bond without the need of adding that scene.

If Shanks had saved Luffy without sacrificing something, I guarantee One Piece wouldn't have made it to chapter 100. It would have started on a meh note and wouldn't have gained steam from there.

>Dude, by using that cover page the readers are able to know that Big Mom has poneglyphs, having your own territories is important if you want to find all of them and Jinbe has good experience with the NW's geography or at least BM's territory

None of this is revealed through that cover story. This is all learned after the fact.

>None of this is revealed through that cover story. This is all learned after the fact.

Okay then, if you believe that so it's true to you

You're honestly crazy if you think he will
>Big Mom isn't a good match and might taken down by someone else in her (slightly) weakened crew state
>Kaido will be a group effort
>Shanks will be killed by Blackbeard
>Luffy will defeat Blackbeard

Luffycucks still asspained when Sup Forums showed so many manga panels of Luffy pathetically running away in this arc.

Not even G4 is stronger than Coup de Burst.

All lame as fuck, except for the group effort against Kaido

How is Luffy defeating Blackbeard lame as fuck?

Don't tell me you're a butthurt Shanksfag?

It's gonna happen. Unfortunately, Oda will have Shanks job against Blackbeard unless Oda has balls and it ends up that Blackbeard is the only survivor but at least he took down Shanks in a Pyrrhic Victory.

He got his ass whooped by Sir Sand twice before beating him though. Running now doesn't mean he won't eventually win

Shanks should be way stronger than luffy.

He probably is at this stage, but One Piece isn't about powerlevels. It's perfectly justifiable if Blackbeard defeats Shanks, and then EOS Luffy defeats Blackbeard. It's how it goes.

Do you think there are Zoan DFs growing on Mink island?

I bet they have several DFs over there.

I think that 5 random members of shanks crew could take on the entire sh crew so I don't see how team luffy could win.

Big Mom is comparable to Crocodile.

Lucky Roo will at least kill one Blackbeard crewmember.

Screencap this.

I don't mean to turn this into JoJo discussion, but I see people call Okuyasu stupid for how he uses his Stand, but surely using your ability to "eliminate space" for mobility purposes and pulling things away from your opponent is an arguably smarter use than just erasing someone's face?

Okuyasu is more impulsive and airheaded then stupid. He has a few good ideas and a bunch of awful ones.

This,Katakurifags are absolutely delusional at this point if they think Katakuri is on a different level to Doffy even though he is doing worse against base Luffy than an already badly injured Doflamingo.

>Pre-gear Luffy vs Croc isn't comparable to Luffy vs Big Mom now

Luffy doesn't even dare to tank any of Big Mom's attacks. Big difference.

>kill
It's One Piece: you probably mean "take out"

>luffy
>alpha

Blackbeard is closer to 12ft.

How can Yuki be translated as 2-9? Only Kuma and Kin'emon fit for now.

Blackbeard is a big guy.

Luffy cant even beat big meme's first mate. Zoro won't be enough to defeat Kaido. The best he can do is defeat the shogun and turn Wano into straw hat's turf

Nice headcanon. Who the fuck was asspained? You're the poster that is obsessed with him running away and ignore the parts where he actually stood up to her. It's not like he ran away the entire time. Stop speedreading faster than the pika pika no mi.

I don't see why you're so confident in Doflamingo being stronger when Katakuri has been dominant thus far.