Yozakura Quartet

What did Sup Forums think of Yozakura Quartet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HrAgkPXAqXs?t=623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 2 never, alas.

I want ao

Ao is best. Great art and sakuga moments. Pretty fun to watch.

>All those pantyshots in Hana no Uta

Glorious

Fun, entertaining show with endearing cast.

I've always wanted to watch the show for years now just because the main character wears a long scarf (which I think looks cool due to Kamen Rider influence while growing up)
But I still haven't downloaded the show and watched it yet.

I like that Oni-bro gets to fuck a god.

It was cute at times.

ao hmanga never

watched it for Ao desu

I loved Hana no Uta, and Tsuki ni Naku is in my top 5 OVAs.

Great series, and high quality animu. There should be more.

Great animation, shit everything else

Top tier cutie.

OVAs are good, witch arc is good, rest is mediocre and everyone acts like idiots.

Personally I thought the witch arc and Hoshi no Umi were the weakest parts.

I mean really, how hard can it be to apologize

It developed characters a lot more, even if it was negative.

At least it's better than other parts where they're sitting around with no agency waiting for the world to end, then any time they meet the guy that's ending the world they just talk and insult each other.
That shit drove me nuts.

But anytime Enjin shows up in front of them, he gets bullied into a grave by the end.

>She gets a new love interest after revealing she only loves Akina like a brother

>the love interest is basically just a rapist with a nice jacket
That's where the manga lost me honestly

youtu.be/HrAgkPXAqXs?t=623
I haven't watched it in a few years, but I just remember a lot of scenes where people are just sitting around talking to each other, even when world was ending soon. I don't remember what I thought they should do, but I remember they had options and they chose to do none of them, but it happened to work out in the end.

Yeah the original YQ is balls.

really nice sound direction.

One of the first shows I watched when I found Sup Forums back in like 2010 or so, thought it was utter garbage and never touched it since. It literally made no sense.

To be fair, I actually ended up enjoying how much of a chill and quirky dude he can be when hanging out with the main cast. The only difference being that almost every other rapist villain gets excused because they were fallen, while he was initially evil on his own.

Being felled makes you a rapist. But there's also regular rapists. I think the main cast just suffers from clear ecchi-dissonance at this point.

Sounds like shit tier writing to me.

Had a lot of potential but the confusing airing order and 0% chance of a second season means it will never be complete.