Let's trigger some Brits

If you are a Brit, I dare you to fully watch this video.
Listen to his arguements and try to be rational.
Do not knee jerk react like a SJW, but evaluate other's opinions, facts and statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTm6nLteFrQ

Attached: NHS.png (1200x682, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtTMEbF2b18
youtube.com/watch?v=qGulU83N6Gc
thetimes.co.uk/article/boots-told-to-explain-1-579-pot-of-skin-cream-for-nhs-22cw3brc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1200 patients dead!
youtube.com/watch?v=mtTMEbF2b18

youtube.com/watch?v=qGulU83N6Gc

The (((competition))) meme.
We see that on the internet with fb/twitter/goolag.
Of course the jew will tell you free market is best, and maybe it is. Trouble is though, it doesn't exist, and small capital have no way of competing with big capital on existing market.

I rather have Healthcare system like the Japanese or Dutch.

> Single payer healthcare (with subsidies for those with lower incomes)
> With a garenteed minimal coverage.

I think we have a lot more to worry about than the NHS. Priorities FFS.

He's a complete idiot. Doesn't realise we also have an insurance system here as an alternative. Private here is cheaper and same quality as the US.

>Let's trigger some Brits
All you need to do is just exist, if you're russian or american. They'll detonate their butts themselves.

Private healthcare? I literally don't know a single fucking person that pays for private health care unless they are well off. And even then. if they're well off enough to pay for private health care they probably still have to pay for the NHS out of their tax.

its far from perfect system but its better than all the rest

I mean this is all untrue.

The NHS has been massively underfunded for years because government is more interested in private healthcare. Which is why Virgin and Bupa are taking over.

I don't think the man is stupid or with some sort of horrific agenda.
Perhaps he's just misinformed.

>USA spends a larger percentage of GDP on healthcare
>doesn't even cover everyone
How shit can one health care system be?

This is true.
NHS spending under Labour increased 4% per year, but under Conservatives it's 1%.

>One baby please
>That'll be $42,000
>I can't afford that right now, I'll have to save up and give birth next year instead

Attached: american healthcare.jpg (478x640, 43K)

They also waste money, and by the looks of it it happens on purpose, to destroy NHS. How come one company (a private one) can keep control on spendings, and another can't? It's bad management, or sabotage. Jews want to destroy NHS to get everyone pay more money.

Our system is better

uhm no.....a recent EU report put Germany, Norway and The Netherlands miles ahead of you.

The NHS is a fucking joke of a system bloated and structurally broken. A bottomless pit of money and a convenient stick to beat anyone who tries to actually bring about any meaningful change. It could be saved but middle management are so entrenched and well payed good luck. The system itself is very good if you break your arm and need it patched up. Its free but as Yahron says if you have Cancer, Heart Disease in fact any kind of long term care needs. Well you're fucked, good luck chuck.. While you wait in line for a pissed of Gujarati Consultant to tell you its beyond saving.

Attached: 1516363966129.jpg (640x640, 44K)

haha we would beg to differ

This is what I learned about the NHS when I attended a British International School

> You pay a 1% flat tax over your income
> The money raised for the NHS is then distrubuted to individual Trusts
> The Trusts have board members and trustees which makes the whole system work more like a bank
> Where money ends up in their pockets instead of being spend on patients.

>Holds up his tracking device that tells the government everything about him at all times and is completely gatekept by one of two politically involved megacorporations
>"This is the wun pwace where we stew have any fweedom"
Not shitting on his main point but this bit is a little stupid.

>had a baby
>took 9 months for that thing to come out
>in that entire time, wasn't able to think to buy $200 insurance

That’s the problem with govt ran anything. At the end of the year if you’re not in the hole you won’t get more next year. You see it all the time with infrastructure spending even here. It’s why you end up with highway beautification projects, bridges to nowhere, and fixing roads that don’t need fixing.

Yes, it seems like the whole system is made by some naive people, who assume there's no corruption. So there's very little or no countermeasures, or like you said there's even incentive for corruption.

Of course people are not this naive, so you may wonder who makes the system to be so weak, and who never gets any jailtime if caught.

Attached: 1513817520763.jpg (1023x768, 217K)

>someone opts for the super-deluxe-private-getting-pampered private hospital
>this is American Healthcare
Bong, explain this. If you can't have a baby without coughing up 42 grand. Then why all the niggers? In fact, if you had to make a 42,000 US$ deposit before you could even get pregnant. Then this would sure as hell solve the nigger, spic, white-trash problem.
>42 is the answer.

Private healthcare just means can get refereed there instead of a NHS hospital for scans/operations etc. All the doctors in private are NHS doctors as well.

How's about you Fuck off.

>Enlightened nip
They splurg money on stupid shit and also get ripped off by retailers because they're gov body :
thetimes.co.uk/article/boots-told-to-explain-1-579-pot-of-skin-cream-for-nhs-22cw3brc3

That feel when i went to the NHS with back pain and they gave me ten shit sessions of physiotherapy which did fucking nothing.

So i had to go back and ask for an MRI scan, literally do my own research and ask for an MRI scan which took 16 weeks to get, then they found a bulged disc.

Fucking bullshit, we pay for this service too lmao, id rather pay fucking private and not be taxed for the NHS so poor niggers can go in because of a cold.

my mum went to the doctor on wednesday with hip pain, on the thursday she got surgery and on the friday was out of the hospital all better. maybe im just in a good city but it sounds like your healthcare system is shit

Yeah surgery takes another 16 weeks wait bro.

wow ANOTHER fucking thread against the UK. great job mods. but if i make one about the US you move it to /bant/ don't you cocksucking mods?