You guys wan to continue where we left off before we were so rudely interrupted?

You guys wan to continue where we left off before we were so rudely interrupted?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mods=fags

Bring back Kusanagi and A-san.

Should the mods bring this back anons? Why or why not?

I missed it

Where's the beef?

Sup Forums is dead the moment moot left. Moderation goes to shit and most mods doesnt tolerate fun. Sup Forums used to be cool place where we can talk any other topic with little anime discussion. Now mods force us to strictly discuss anime without recycleable content.

I used to come to Sup Forums to discuss stuff and have fun. Now i just come here to read live TL/dump. And now Jag gone too, guess theres nothing left for me.

/blog

Just fuxking ban me mods
Do me like one of your french girls on neogaf and make it public

Can someone post that ABIB screenshot from the last thread? I didn't grab it

Friendly reminder for mods to kill themselves

REMOVE ALL MODS

new rule allows mods to delete anything they don't like. so its just business as usaual.

I like generals. They contain autism instead of spreading it like butter all over the fucking board.

cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls cock dick nuts penis balls

remove abib

Yes, because I still don't like it yet

Shit like that doesn't help, man.

You guys are all faggots

>Now mods force us to strictly discuss anime without recycleable content.
Where is this "Sup Forums" you're talking about?

fuck off mod

Can someone remind me what the hourly wage of our mods is?

So why are you here?

Can someone shoot this guy for me?

Sasuga, everything is going to shit, again, why Moot forsaken us?

Not this shit again.

You want to promote intelligent communication. If we get started with that kind of crap, it just contaminates and pollutes everything, and nothing will ever get said or heard.

what have we done to deserve this?

>niggerwood
>whoever ''nipplemod'' was
>troid
>abib

So when will the garbage mods arc end? Getting tired of it to be honest

>new rule
What? Where?

Yes, I mildly disliked it but now I miss it.

Free/hr

I_AM_ABIB is the same guy who let Smochi and Taiga shitpost because Smochi show's him tits.

I don't wanna go there but I want Sup Forums to be more like them I guess.

How much dos dev-kun make for keeping Sup Forums running?

>list of unwanted threads by mods
>Motherfucking YOTSUBA
>Sakurafish
>r/a/dio
>Prisma Illya
>Loli threads in general
>Keit-ai
>Anything that have uncesored Nipple on it, including serialize mangas
>Kemono Friends
>Meme threads
What else? Looks like we're completely destroying Sup Forums's culture and turning into the shitter so newfags and normalfags don't need to lurkmore. Fucking repugnant.

The argument would be that if you allow people to patently shitpost, the whole board goes to shit. But Sakurafish was different. It was a tradition... the threads reached page 10 without more than 50 posts usually. It was Sup Forums culture at that point. They need to see that

>it just contaminates and pollutes everything, and nothing will ever get said or heard.
There is absolutely zero transparency or reasoning to anything the mods do anymore. You just get a random 3 day ban for talking about it. What reason is there for the /wsr/ sticky to have been removed?

in a way I agree with you

but then again I do like butter

The fuck am I looking at

>manga*
fuck.

Koume.

By 2020 Sup Forums is going to be nothing but shonenshit generals.

Seems fine to me. Now all we need to get rid of is the Jojofags.

>thread autosaging 10 posts in
Can a mod tell me why you rarely post publicly with capcode/mod trip anymore? Did Hiro actually direct that himself?

Pls stop the multi threads of the same show. Dbz and abyss have been crazy lately

Sup Forums is a blue board. Cracking down on nudity is reasonable. But going full Stalin on Prisma threads is just fucking nonsense. I dislike loli, and I'm fucking mad. That's god damn Sup Forums culture and it has been forever

>>Kemono Friends
This needs to go to /trash/ though. The threads are no longer Sup Forumsnon .Current thread are back to before kememe friends explosion somewhat.

who redditgahra here?

>ban culture thread
>encourage general
>encourage narutard

What does the mods want?

They added a new subrule under Sup Forums

Sup Forums.org/rules

The death of Sup Forums

Sup Forums userbase to move to r/anime

>>Motherfucking YOTSUBA
should be allowed
>>Sakurafish
should be allowed, they get almost no replies anyway
>>r/a/dio
should be allowed but not 24/7, it's fine during holidays
>>Prisma Illya
if it doesn't have new content it should not have constant threads
>>Loli threads in general
if they are in anime (tenshi 3p and the like) they should be allowed and are as far as i know
>>Keit-ai
should be on >>Anything that have uncesored Nipple on it, including serialize mangas
if it's official art it already is allowed, spoiler it then
>>Kemono Friends
this turned into a 24/7 shitposting general, no new content means no new threads
>>Meme threads
literally what does this even mean? template threads? shitposting threads should be saged

General format i understand. But wouldn't you want the dbz fuckers in 1 thread at least? Fate ubw was pretty bad too when it aired

a pink lesbian and a purple lesbian rubbing they tiddies together

why are mods so intent on turning this place into r/anime

i think your confused. they want r/anime to come to Sup Forums.

Wait your turns, mods, all of you

Gotta make room for those 5 DBZ threads.

They also attract the worst kind of posters and newfags, who then leak out and shit up other threads

>meme threads

What do you mean by this? If you mean the latest hot epic normalfags twitter anime meme than fuck off.

Don't forget seiyuu threads.

>But wouldn't you want the dbz fuckers in 1 thread at least?
I want them gone. There is no reason they need 24/7 threads. Allow 1 thread for a new anime episode and 1 thread for a new manga chapter. Delete everything else.

can we please talk abou anime ???

We need a Hiro

What? they also delete seiyuu threads now?

Nudity from source material is fine.

This. General should be purged on sight. Let them back to their containment board.

because they all came from r/anime

Bang.

Yes, they redirect them to /jp/.

It's not allowed.

I'd rather have a few of them leak out than letting all of them running wild.

It's the same thing here as it was with r/a/dio where, despite the majority of users for rather than against, it falls under the rule against advertising and they want to make a point by not having double standards.

Shounen shitters ruined this board. I miss dub spamming Narutards to the shadow realm.

It's working, obviously.

1 is a bit harsh people watch episodes at different times. Why not at the very least a full day of how many threads they burn through.

Can we ban tripfag already. They are not contributing anything

I see what you're saying, but my point is the existence of generals is what attracts those posters in the first place.

The quality of threads like this make me fucking sick. Shonen generals need 20 public bans a thread.

Ahh fuck, now i have to lurk /jp/ now?

We have plenty of other 24/7 threads as well
See and they made a new one before it even died

They also create a place where newfags will germinate for a long while, making them think they know Sup Forums at all because they've been a regular visitor. It creates the problem we get when crossboarders who think they know anything about Sup Forums come to visit except it's within the board itself. Sure, "it's containment" but it's going to ruin this board eventually once a bunch of generals spawn more and more newfags who will eventually disperse to the rest of the board once discussion dies down.

>None-Anime related Cake Threads are allowed
>None-Anime related JS threads are allowed
>But Loli threads with mostly anime official related images aren't.
Sasuga mods, they truly are fags of principle.

Tripfags are the least of Sup Forums problem by far right now. These few tripfags we have now are babies compare to the real shitposters from years ago.

stop bullying the loli threads

Making a new thread when your current thread is page 10 is fine. This happens all the time on /tg/ and the board is no worse for the wear.

Yes, have a complimentary 2hu

>not solving all problem
>let the small problem go

With the posts quality there, I cant really blame them. Pretty lazy to just chuck them to jp though.

They should be deleted too.

Its like a whole different board in there.

How so? Do people get magically notified of the existence of generals on Sup Forums?

>given limited time and effort we should not attempt to economize

Name 5 decent threads right now.

literally what trip is worse than the shonen generals other than the usual /u/ spamming retards?

Ohh that guy who kept spamming CiPi with multiples IP, a classic.

Moderators and janitors are missing the point by deleting any thread they're allowed to delete, without thinking about whether or not deleting it will improve the board.

Any time you delete a thread it should result in a net increase in the happiness of the board's users. If it results in a net decrease, you're a terrible moderator.