TTGL

Viral deserved better

She was a good kid

He got the best he was ever going to get man, it's not like he can have kids, so this will always be a pipe dream.

At least he's successful IRL at the end of GL

Nigga is lucky that he won't have to deal with that shit. No screaming, shitty diapers, hormones, and the posibility that he'd have to support his children's children.

Didn't help with the hole in my heart that dream sequence left there but yea you're right.

>ywn watch TTGL again for the very first time

Feels bad, man

Mate I just did. Went in with little to no prior knowledge and was trying to cheer myself up after finishing Clannad. Was a mistake.

Also, would anyone recommend the movies or are they just basic retellings with little added?

Movie 2 adds stuff.

They're awful. I was genuinely angry by the end of the first one and still disgruntled by the end of the second one. Avoid them. Literally the only two moments that were arguably equal or better were Nia's marriage reciprocation and the very last like 15 minutes.

Alright will skip over 1 but will give 2 a shot.

Lagann-hen is bretty fuckin' good.

Even if you're going to skip Gurren-hen, watch the opening sequence. It is amazing. I don't even remember the rest of the movie.

Simon deserved better

This was in the show, though. In fact, didn't they take out the Libera Me in this scene in the movie? I remember something about it being way worse in the movie and that'd probably do it.

He got laid, he stopped being a manlet, he got a sexy man voice, his pet rat is immortal and he seems like a pretty happy hobo.

Only Rossiu got a better ending.

The final battle is better in the TV version. Movie version felt dragged on.

But his waifu died. Why even live?

>having children is bad because it's an inconvenience

Antinatalists need to asphyxiate themselves.

>Rossiu
fuck rossiu

To remember her.

Fuckin' hell, dude just goes on a crusade to save his hoe, defeats the bad guy who was literally preserving the universe, who then concedes to him and says "okay it's fine then just make sure the universe is ok" and he goes all "OKEY DOKEY" and he proceeds to just become a random hobo who helps kids open nuts.
Isn't kind of fucked up that he didn't take responsibility at all? he didn't even go on to found a school and train people or something. Just "okay I doomed the universe but promised to keep it safe - you guys handle it!" then bums out.
Hate it when the protag acts like a hero fucks everything sideways, and then proceeds to "never be seen again" or something.

touché

He could get a new one, he managed to move on from Yoko despite getting Kamina killed because of how butthurt he was of them kissing.

Yoko was a crush. Nia was love.

>He could get a new one

>make 10/10 character
>have him get cucked by a dead guy
Kittan deserved better

Kittan fucked my shit up with the number of death flags he survived post timeskip I couldn't actually believe it when he really did die

Well, being Emperor of the world didn't work so might as well give the hobo life a try.