Raildex

NT19 chapter 4 is out, and it's pretty damn good. Aleister and Aiwass are the best.
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume19_Chapter_4&oldid=529339

I want to do sex magic rituals with aleister tan!

Epilogue tomorrow?

>“Come to think of it, were you also the one who invited the Anglican recovery team just outside of the city so you could cross the wall and escape? I am guessing you would have chosen the Amakusas led by their Saint, but…I see. That answers another mystery. I had been wondering how the physical vessel of Lola Stuart managed to enter the Windowless Building so easily. …Curse those diligent Asians. Did they let this happen without knowing what was ‘inside’?”

Exactly what is Aleister implying the Amakusa did to help Lola enter the building?

Most likely

Ancient Chinese secret

I hope fanart user gives us a really good illustration for the fights this chapter

IIRC Amakusas have a portal spell they can use.

>Only silence followed.

>Then Aleister slowly – truly slowly – reached a trembling hand toward that fingertip.

>The magician clearly saw his own daughter’s hand firmly grasp the outstretched fingers.

He really deserved this.

Yes but there's no reason to believe the windowless building is built over one of the portals. Aleister must've known the location of at least the known ones.

>killed poor old high priest
Nah

So Fran is still alive despite bieng an avatar. Could Lola be saved too?

Don't backlink it either, double retard.

Why don't you explain yourself, turboretard?

Aleister can't help but try. Even if he fails, he'll at least have put in as much effort as he could have.

I dont even know what to say

So, in the end, Etzali won.

Touma would be all up for it as well. That's one way for them to keep working together.

Generals are discouraged and linking to a new thread makes a thread look kind of like a general. The real retard is OP for making an LN OP. At least include an anime image or something if you're going to mention the LN in the body.

>reunite with your reembodied daughter
>ruin it because you had a sex change
Can't say he didn't deserve it.

Looks like this thread will die soon. Good Job OP!

Just act natural, nothing is happening here, no loli, oh wait fuck

Get a hold of yourselves and play it cool. No need to be paranoid

>Mikoto finally asks Touma to be in a relationship with him
>I have a condition though
>Anything for you
>Touma mercilessly destroys misakas stomach

I fail to see your logic. Do you want the thread or no?

Telabortion is better.

I'm not the same user who called out linking in the first place. It's discouraged but it's not really a big deal and this thread will probably live.

You could've simply ignored the post. but "No!! I must show my superiority by showing how wrong you are!". Good job fags.

Dont worry I'm going to save the day

So Accel Jobbed to Pendex? So much for the title of #1!

>“Search out the control circle,” whispered the human who pulled her witch’s hat deep over her eyes. “It has to have appeared somewhere on the grimoire library’s body. And you must have done it once before. Even if you no longer remember it, the facts engraved in history have not changed.”
>Kamijou felt an intense pain run through his right temple.
He had no way of determining whether it was a real pain or a phantom pain coming from a part of him that no longer existed. Regardless, he held his head and staggered while doing his best to face his enemy.
>An emotionless face.
>A bizarre pattern in the eyes.
>He had no memory or recollection of this. And yet the silhouette of the missing puzzle piece in his head seemed to be shouting at him.
>Do not allow this to continue.
>Rescue that captured girl no matter what.

Man, that part hit me harder than I would've thought
Kind of a shame Mina had to cockblock though

>Touma forces mikoto to electrically fry the baby while its in the womb

devilish

>The real retard is OP for making an LN OP.
Oh no, whatever will we do! The mods will only come after us and not the other existing LN threads that are currently up!
You're a fucking idiot.

>Amakusa

Time for Itsuwa to appear and kill the shitty meme she's in jail. What's the next mindlessly vomited out meme to go?

inb4 this isn't his past memories on his head but actually Aiwass taking him as his avatar

>Hamazura adds a babby to his harem
Is he the more degenerate than even Accel? Are lolis not enough for Shiage?

Otherway around user

>Accel vs Pendex literally wasn't even a fight

IT'S AWWWRIGHT

Ah yes, we also have our in-house plebbitor to ruin threads for us, don't we?

20 more volumes to go before I catch up!

I feel very conflicted about this.

Wouldn't Aleister already know exactly what happened last time because of UNDERLINE?

>redditor
you need some serious evidence to back that claim up

Exactly, hence I was inquiring about his overreaction but he never wrote a full sentence.

>turns out her sentence was actually demonic possession
Well that's certainly something

Your posting style and word choice are odd compared to most of other anons in Sup Forums.

So Index is free from the collar now thanks to Mina?

Wow, I didn't think there was someone this asshurt about a silly meme.

From what I could tell, it seems like Accelerator blew Pendex away and she landed near Touma?

Looks like the greatest esper has to teach Accelerator that some things are just meant to be, and that he is meant to be the Number #2

Keep going motherfucker, early NT is pretty weak barring NT4, and the middle has a character and arc that is love or hate, but these recent volumes are Kamachi being back in business

>A pure white beam sliced through the night sky as it swept by over Kamijou and the others’ heads. It did not matter who it had been aimed at. Nor did it matter that someone flying through the air might have controlled the wind to knock the girl who produced the beam toward a more appropriate opponent. At any rate, she fell right next to the spiky-haired high school boy named Kamijou Touma.

That wasn't even a fight. But Pendex seemed to have jobbed to Accelerator.

She's free of the control program, at least.

Accel just sent her over to Touma to deal with, he's had enough of magic.

>2 off
You can't make this shit up

Is Touma's everyone older brother because he's older than everyone?

>Nor did it matter that someone flying through the air might have controlled the wind to knock the girl who produced the beam toward a more appropriate opponent.
He just knew they weren't a good match, and throwing her at Mr. Magic Cancel was the better idea

Umm?
5 is not 2 numbers away from 6

Anything can become annoying if its mindlessly shat out thread after thread for years no matter how actually pointless it is. Its not the content that's annoying, the regurgitation

>2017

Magic side exists to job

Mentally, yes he's older.

Looks like Hamazura didn't lose the Bank but gave it back to Aleister?

So Accelerator knew where Touma was?

I think you would be genuinely surprised at which posts are mine.

Frankly I don't even know when I'm joking anymore and when I'm serious. Even right now I'm not sure if I'm just saying this for reactions or because its how I seriously feel. I've been doing this for awhile, about 10 years now. 10 years of this starts fucking with your head.
But I know one thing, I can't stand reddit.

Or he knew that Index is part of Touma's group, so it wouldn't be appropriate for him to have a "desperate battle to return her to normal" with her.

OT 14 has really nice music and the mass crowds are amazing, wish they'd do more of that. And rest in pieces Terra of the Left, you won't be missed.

Can't Awaki just teleport someone's organs and kill them?

They were close by.
The main fight was in the parking lot of the hospital, and Accelerator and Index are described as being "outside the chain link fence", presumably of the parking lot.

RIP to that one user who said he hoped Pendex beat Accelerator's ass so he could shitpost it

>A pure white beam sliced through the night sky as it swept by over Kamijou and the others’ heads.
It did not matter who it had been aimed at.
Nor did it matter that someone flying through the air might have controlled the wind to knock the girl who produced the beam toward a more appropriate opponent.

Pendex tried to hyper beam him and accel used whirlwind. She shot the sky again

>Frankly I don't even know when I'm joking anymore and when I'm serious.
What a coincidence, me too.

>jobbed
Nobody jobbed because neither lost. Accel passed on the fight entirely.

That's what happens. You spend enough time in a place where everything is and isn't and your mind becomes both is and isn't.

nani

Well yeah, now lets see how amazing OT15 will be

>“Don’t think of Fran like a normal girl just because she looks slender. You might have some extra armor protecting you, but she’ll take off an arm or a leg if you let your guard down.”

>He received some good advance from Everyone’s Big Brother: Kamijou Touma.

>This was probably the kind of advice that would save his life.

>“Be careful! Fran was a magician who specialized in star and space magic. I can’t even imagine how dangerous she is now that her power is being boosted!!”

>“If you can’t imagine it, how am I supposed to get what you mean!? I’m having trouble picturing this, so what actually does star magic mean!? Don’t tell me she’s going to summon a meteor or something!!”

>“Oh, but Fran did drop that giant space sta-…”

>“That was supposed to be a joke! If you’re just going to give some horrifying example with a straight face, then stop talking!!”
It's great to have Hamazura around to freak out about the madness since Touma completely desensitized at this point.

Think about what is behind every post for a second. Do you know that user is being serious or isn't? Is the average Sup Forumsack post you see a neo nazi or some guy sitting in his basement larping? Am I the op of this thread? Am I you replying to yourself?
You can't tell. Well you can, but not definitively. And as such your mind starts to work the same way. Seeing everything as doubles. And that includes yourself. Before long you can't even tell what you are.

That's a lot of existential crisis outta nowhere. I'm hope paranoid-kun doesn't kill himself out of sheer desperation when he reads your posts.
It's not possible to continue existing if you truly see everything as doubles all the time. Depending on the situation, you should pick a side and stick with it. Otherwise you will only contradict yourself and corner yourself to the point where you can't even end your pathetic existence.

>The city of Coronzon

Misaki a pile of shit

So whats the point of Index anymore?

Being hungry

To be part of Touma's normal ordinary life

It's like last order for Touma, he needs to value something since he's human, and since he doesn't value himself he put it on the first thing that cared about him.

Without the controller, either she goes all out Magic God Mode or return to being a jobbing headcrab.

>Aleister can use Big Bang x10

Fuck off.

He valued himself enough to betray 6 billion. He's not Shirou.

To be an annoying piece of shit like always.

What level do you have to be to be able to join guilds in the Mobage?

Valued index enough to kill 6 billion people so that he can get back to index.

How do you pronounce Coronzon Sup Forums? I've been saying "Core-on-zon".

But where is Tsuchimikado?

Did you miss the part where he killed Index too included in those 6 billion?

Exactly like its written

First time he ever did something that was truly for him and him alone, and it involves the complete destruction of the human race. Sasuga normal highschool boy.