Alright gaycunts lurking on pol. Answer me this, why do you poofters blatantly support borderline paedophilia?

Alright gaycunts lurking on pol. Answer me this, why do you poofters blatantly support borderline paedophilia?

Attached: angery.png (515x487, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't, we support the extermination of all so-called "royalty".

Day of the Rope!

People are just making the honest mistake of thinking that being British and being gay is the same thing.

this desu

The degenerate gays got normalised and are able to spread this shit because women need pet minorities to defend they are the same as women who dress up their 3 year olds as girls.

>All gays believe the same thing

You're using identity politics, I thought you hated sjws? Now you've become them.

Well there's a dignity in royalty. A majesty that precludes the likelihood of assassination. If you were to point a pistol at a king or a queen your hands would shakes as though palsied. English Bob: Well that's a wise policy, as wise policy. But if you did. I can assure you, if you did, that the sight of royalty would cause you to dismiss all thoughts of bloodshed and you would stand... how shall I put it? In awe.
Now, a president... well I mean, why not shoot a president

Faggots are disgusting.

@163766245
goddamn americans are so fucking disgusting

>we’re not pedos! We just believe that a child should be able to decide his or her own sexuality. But they’re not old enough to use it.
Lefty gay logic

Hi Anonymous, I've found what you said particular hateful and I've reported to you to the constabulary. Please think about other peoples feeling before posting in future. Thanks

Attached: cnwa_t2wiaa7p4y-e1469109511420[1].jpg (580x681, 91K)

> ywn live under the new absolute monarchy rule of king George VII

What a fairy, lmao.

There are more heterosexual cases of pedophilia than openly gay cases.

You hear more about little girls being raped than little boys, see the U.K. or any Muslim or Jew infested country.

Good example of how roasties ruin young kids who are naturally a little fruity but usually develop out of it. They plant the seed and water it constantly.

Rate.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html

OI MOIGHT DO YOU HOVE E LOICENSE FOR THAT REPLOY

Just looks like a soft Brit to me.
Don't all Brits prance around like this?

Why? Royals don't rule, stupid fat boy. They just look nice, like architecture.
Communists eh?

Babies aren't gay
They are babies
Peedies

That’s just a kid being a kid from the small amount of info I’m being given. My question is why is the poster attaching sexuality to an innocent little kid just being happy? So maybe I’m asking your same question.

Waite . What ?
That's not a real thing ?

I don't. If you want to talk about borderline pedos, just take a look at modern day Sup Forums, where 50% is loli threads and 50% is trap threads.

Go back to pskistan

Not
Even
Once

Attached: profil.jpg (254x254, 22K)

>hear more
more men are raped then women if you add in prison rape. too bad you dont HEAR about it

All homosexuals are paedophiles.

Attached: 1518069494949.jpg (960x468, 84K)

/thread.

totally normal, nothing to see here

Attached: Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg (3632x2250, 2.53M)

I thought royals were required to be gay during their early years. I think it's in the contract or something. They don't have to do any gay shit but part of being sophisticated is being gay.

Royals are by and large a bit fruity. There hasn't been a warrior king since the medieval period.

Attached: louis.jpg (430x573, 51K)

BIN THA LIZENZ FUG DA POLEEZ

Gtfo royalty is anything but dignified.

They play dignified for a few hand shakey sessions a year, get all dressed up in their army or navy costume and stand at a balcony and wave, and you fall to your feet worshiping them.

Meanwhile they are drinking the blood of Eastern European children while having child rape parties, paid for with the proceeds of neocolonialism, while doing the bidding of the Jew in the city of London. They live lavish lifestyles and essentially abandom their children to nannies, and wives to paramours, and you think they hold any dignity? It’s a damn Miracle they don’t wield any power anymore (at least any obvious power), but they are a stain on the wold and mankind.

I think you got the wrong place, we literally want to guilliotine the elite pedophiles that are pushing this agenda.

Just the white ones. The ascending minority black and brown ones are alpha chad as fuck.

Rule one: no poofters

point taken
youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY

kek

>take reels of photos of famous kid 0.01 seconds apart
>hand pick the ones where he's in a classical "camp pose"
>wave him about like a pedophilic icon

You can even tell the kid's just messing about and is in mid-movement in all those photos.

No shit kraut, he's a fucking kid there's not an ounce of testosterone in him yet.

>implying you have to lack testosterone to be a faggot
There are gay men out there with more testosterone than yours like those creepy muscle fags

OKAY Pierre but we're talking about a kid that comes off like a fairy in some photographs which basically all kids are gonna look like if you dress them like a poofter.

Hello, newfag