To guarantee freedom every household must have a thermonuclear bomb

To guarantee freedom every household must have a thermonuclear bomb.
Discuss.

Attached: nukes.jpg (1333x385, 69K)

Nah thats AirForce equipment.
American citizen militia are supposed to have modern infantry weapons like a gulf 249, M16 A1, M60, BMG.50, maybe recoiless .
Americans should have more than just semi auto BS plastic rifles, they should have infantry grade weapons. Since militia is infantry.

There will eventually be a weapon of mass destruction so powerful that it will be capable of destroying us all. It will be so easy to produce that anyone can have one at a minute's notice.

What do we do when every single person on this planet has a red button that is a veto vote on our existence?

The problem isn't the weapon. The problem is that someone would vote for our destruction.

The capability is inevitable. You can't nerf the world. You have to make better people.

Attached: 1493330392225.png (1802x905, 203K)

“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!” Guns make individuals equal, because it doesn't matter anymore whether you are big and strong or small scrawny and weak. The bullet would kill both. But no loner with a gun can fight a trained army with the same equipment.
Nuclear bombs made individuals equal to armies. Nobody will be able to extort money from you by force - the action also known as taxation. No army will get away with pushing you around. The fact that no country with access to nukes has ever been invaded speaks for itself.

this is how the faggot liberal thinks.

that would cost way too much money
only very rich people could afford it

I think people below 21 shouldn't be able to buy nukes more powerful than 1 megaton.

I would detonate mine for the lols

Yup, they argue facts with insanity then they make a over broad compassion then top off their bullshit with a {literally}

Attached: vbnm.png (920x537, 630K)

On July 4th, the fireworks would be epic!
(looking on the bright side...)

>former red team planner.

Some butter bar thinking he's hot shit because he got to play opfor during a training exercise.

No problem. As long as somehow no harm is inficted on your neighbours or their property, you can use them as fireworks. Otherwise you'll be obliged to compensate for you actions or get nuked in return.
Nukes are bad offensive weapons, they are great as deterrent though.
I do not consent, and would sell my nukes to toddlers if they have the money.
Nukes {literally} solve everything. Russia can just ship like 200 nukes to Syria and best Korea and the Syrian conflict will end instantly.

>canada losing gun rights in 2018
>Norway losing gun rights in 2018
>America losing gun rights in 2018

I think the thermonuclear open carry is a bit of a stretch. If you are very lucky. You might get approevd for a free speech license. With those bad boys you can assume peoples gender and talk about the hypocrasy you see around you.

Be careful tho. I heard that the police has an increased chance of suprise buttsex from the police if you apply&carry one around. So i am being a good citizen and deciding not to own one.

Attached: 1517597096047.jpg (984x793, 76K)

No one posted it yet?

Attached: 1517774827189.png (872x886, 220K)

>To guarantee freedom every household must have a thermonuclear bomb.
Discuss.

Wut a libtard now you Nuke control and "only" one Nuke per household.

every house hold should be able to have as many nukes and they want

is it still called school shooting if you detonate the entire town without leaving your kitchen (or wherever you put your nuke in your house)???

>Nations are considered third world vassel states until they arm themselves with nuclear weapons.
>The thought of mutual destruction and equal military might has made this the most peaceful time in all of human history.
>When everyone is armed, those with ill intent hesitate to use violence.
>Nations expect citizens to unarm themselves for their own safety.

I don't understand.

It works well when the society is united, but we were alienated from each other by various means. Your neighbour with a gun is not likely to help you against police.
And what should I do, when every last one of my neighbours democratically decides that they want to cook me for dinner? I voted against that, and everyone else is waiting for the meat.

when's my fucking bomb showing up?

>Only the super wealthy, those with the most to lose, can afford access to such weapons
>Will never use them because they have so much to lose
Free market wins again :^)

>thermonuclear open carry
I have an urge to print that on my shirt.

Attached: laughing_face.jpg (600x477, 41K)

>Drop atom bomb on the US
>Every household cause a chain reaction, destroying the country completely
Not a good idea