The CHAD Frenchman

The CHAD Frenchman
>Goes to India wearing a suit and tie, radiating Western dominance
>Is greeted with a friendly bearhug by its head of state
>Guarantees arms sales, use of Indian ports for the French navy and solar power projects for its energy companies

The virgin LEAF
>Goes to India wearing Indian cosplay, demonstrating Can-cuck submission
>Is greeted with mild discomfort and obvious disgust
>Guarantees new and surprising lows whenever people believe he has already reached rock bottom

Attached: 1520889287817.jpg (950x534, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7-1SeTDvgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XfUq9b1XTa0
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trudeau is a good guy he is only serving his constituency and only wants to be liked just as everyone else does. It's not his fault Canada is homosex :(

Well France has always been more relevent than Canacuck from an Indian perspective, especially now that we're selling them weapons.

Giving the land of poo any form of technology seems like a bad idea to me desu

What the fuck is with all these people going to India recently? Like DTJ, Cuckdeau, Macron, even Shillary went in just the last month. Is everyone trying to "curry" favor with the worlds future super power?

Attached: 1508836375717.jpg (546x547, 63K)

Well they were already given the nuke, just like pakistan, it's a bit too late. Especially now that Russia sells them nuclear subs

Trudeau is good hearted but he's clumsy
He dressed like an Indian just as if dressing like an Indian was fun or funny

Macron went there because we're gonna sell them even more planes, I don't know for the others.

It would have been one thing if it was a once off for fun with his family, but I saw at least 3 different costumes and over a dozen poses. This came just a week after ‘peoplekind’. Even the media had to criticise him, push too hard to early and the goyim will wake up

>curry favor
Kek. DTJ is confusing desu. It looks like you could be dyslexic and mean DJT. Just sayin leaf

India has a massive population and, for the first time since ever, an actual middle class.
China has already gotten to the point where rising wages are hurting their manufacturing advantages over the west and companies are moving from China to India. People stand to make fantastic ROI's, at least hypothetically, by investing there now, though I have my doubts because of impending conflict and cultural problems within India.

As for Trudeau, he's fucked and his desperation is showing. He's extremely unpopular, there's an election in October 2019 at the latest and he's stuck between Scheer (who has a lot more credibility) and Singh (who has a lot more intersectionality points).

>we're gonna sell them even more planes

I wouldn’t buy a French plane. It would be like taking a Kangoo cuck van over an American F250 or Corvette ZR1 or a Kraut AMG Mercedes, a total triumph for soy and fashion over functionality. My country just bought French submarines, just fuck our shit up pls

>good hearted
C'est un maudit trou de cul et il s'en balance du monde.

Non. C'est juste un trou d'eau.

The rafale is actually an excellent plane, stop falling for the US propaganda with that F-35

I can't believe we went with the French over the nips in that sub deal. They even made that change to their constitution regarding the export of arms for it and given that we both live in the Pacific and work together to deal with China's bullshit it seems absurd that we wouldn't buy their shit.

Attached: d793274ebfebb75dcb3bfc654a9b8c623e000c8e.gif (472x472, 2.62M)

>muh honorabru suberiur nip subz :DDD

Et on a pilé en plein dedans comme des caves.

I swear, I've been handing out "I told you so's" so much since the election it would make your head spin.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7-1SeTDvgQ

Attached: Trudeau politics.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

The virgin frenchman

stay true to his western French heritage but Gives up immediately when confrontation presents itself and flees at speeds above the sound barrier with an indestructible white flag waving in the background

the Chad Leaf

Never gives up on being the cuck he was meant to be accepts any and all humiliation for the country he visits and if he feels its not enough actively seeks it out to fully destroy any good reputation his country may have.

No it's more a matter of muh practical chink slaying alliance. As far as relevance to Australia goes France may as well not exist.

You're not slaying anyone cunt, should I remind you about the emu war ?

>Granny fucking financial merchant

>Chad

Not really unless its inherently lethal. Poos are a much like Saudis and just about "human" waves

We tricked the Brits into nuking the emus. Never underestimate the Anglo.

D-diversity is our strength guys

Attached: IMG_4725.jpg (900x600, 229K)

The CHAD Macron

Attached: 92c6a8e91fc3491590dd5ad21083fad1-780x1183.jpg (780x1183, 545K)

You've been trying to sell them Rafales for the last 6 or 7 years.

Attached: IMG_1798.png (713x611, 26K)

It's just a specific case of the CHAD European vs the virgin new worlder mutt

Attached: 1477487744826.png (828x1403, 302K)

getting a slice of pie of the developing industry there

Attached: 29062582_10215157630071836_2415837538276081664_o.jpg (585x877, 83K)

Yes mate and the worst is we had them redesign their nuclear sub to accomodate Diesel engines and now instead of having the quiet pump jet propulsion they are going to use propellers. $50 billion down the drain all to guarantee the re-election of closeted Chris Pyne. If we have a hot war China will send our womyn sailors to the bottom of the ocean in these baguette shaped coffins.

>The rafale is actually an excellent plane, stop falling for the US propaganda with that F-35

I was partially trolling but the reality is they are and will always lack battle testing in comparison to burger technology.

Attached: 66D46306-86B5-47FC-853C-BFC67547FBBC.jpg (443x332, 30K)

But Trudeau is a frog name, so in reality they re both virgin frogs.

>'Chad'
>Marry your rapist

Attached: brigitte-emmanuel-macron.jpg (3074x1989, 1.85M)

Do leafs even know how to dress?
It's an embarrassment for the Anglo world

Attached: 20170526_sub_readout_1040x585.jpg (1040x585, 365K)

Wow. A thread about French and Leaf "leaders" in Pooland...summarized by a roofucker.

Quite possibly the most worthless thread ever created.

Honestly, the family name is nearly "non grata" in most of Quebec. His father literally called Martial Law during the October Crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfUq9b1XTa0

>Trudeau

The name is french indeed, but only Trudeau's grandfather has french ancestry, both his grandmothers and his other grandfather are all anglos

Trudeau is a mutt resulting from a Scottish Canadian mother and Cuba’s Castro he’s not a frog

Canada is starting to improve.

Attached: dougford3.jpg (550x734, 58K)

Then why don't you make a bait/d&c thread like you mutts do on a hourly basis ?

Indias manifacturing industry is a shit and its compensating with another weapons and heavy industries import spree again. Happens every decade or two when the oldest shit they imported is getting obsolete again
Rest is just virtue signalling.

F35 is a top notch jet. The tech on it is mindblowing. The future is going to be drone swarms regardless

The Rafale is combat proven though, Mali, Libya and Syria/Iraq
The F-35 isn't, except when it was damaged by an old syrian S-200, and damaged by a bird in Israel.

Canada is truly laughable.

Top baguette!

You mean the F-22 ? Yeah this one is top notch, so great you don't want to sell it to your allies and stopped manufacturing it as it costs so much to make.

F15 is sufficient for air superiority. A multipurpose role was more reasonable. And if we scuttled the f22 that is because we have better stuff in the works. F22 is 80s tech irrc

Colourful socks are a great way to show you are a giant manchild and not a serious negotiator. That said Macron with his size XXS suits and thin ties hardly looks the part either

>The tech on it is mindblowing
>on it

the tech where the money went that they pretended to spend on the F35 is mind blowing

Indians ain't shit.
>Can't build a indigenous tank
Buys more T90s from Russoa
>Can't build a indigenous fighter plane
Buys British,Russian, and French planes instead
>Can't build ATGM
Buys Israeli Spike

India will never be a superpower

They can't even build an AKM variant.

Attached: INSAS.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

It is, but at least that way some French-made weapons will be used *against* muslims instead of protecting them.

Brown shoes are a big NO

Trudeau is Castro's son

In Mali what’s the greatest danger to a jet? An AK?

In Libya you guys sent 5 Rafaels in after the Burger navy took out Libyan defenders. Burgers sent 3 B2, 2 B1, 10 F15 and 20 F16 and the Bongs sent 10 Typhoons. You can’t call your jets battle tested when all the leg work was done by the Burgers and Bongs, France only created the propaganda program to win UN support for the no fly zone and accordingly you guys are now paying the price with your refugee crisis.

japan fear the canadian.

Attached: Bloodsport how to deal with the patriarchy.webm (640x368, 2.74M)

A lot to people are coming out of poverty every year and everyone wants a piece of the growing Indian market. Except Trudeu, he just wanted to be an Indian princess.

Rafales operated far before typhoons. In contested areas. Stop getting your infos on geopolitics from msm.

Meanwhile the Typhoons were absolutely unable to perform ground attacks and the F-35 is not battle proven.

> DTJ
To promote sales of Trump Tower in Mumbai, Pune and Gurgaon. Almost sold out.

> Macron
$50Bn Dollar worth of arms deal. And also a support of UNSC member in Indian ocean against growing chink might in Indian Ocean cuz DT is too big of a cuck and Brits and Putin are literally of no use in today's political scenario.

> Trudeau
To appease Sikh and Indian minority community in Leafland and to be a cringy tourist at best.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-18-21-05.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

Attached: trudeau.jpg (633x435, 41K)

> Shillary
To get donation from her Indian counterparts who also funded a deal between Clinton foundation and Indian government regarding Nuclear Deal back in late 2000's when Obama was in office.

>JCVD
>Canadian

just fuck off

brown shoes are fine if you're wearing colors that go with it, like khaki pants and such. But if you're wearing a dark blue suit? Looks fucking retarded.

I hate the recent style of hipsterfaggots purposefully wearing loud shit that clashes just to be special snowflakes

You can’t expect too much from Bong engineering either I guess. Look at our submarine deal with you guys, we paid you to redesign your nuke subs to run with diesel & battery power and then after signing a $50 billion deal you told us we can’t have their jet propulsion and have to use noisy propellers. Baguetted.com

The unwritten code of gov, bankers and the rich is to never wear brown shoes though. They are OK if you are not one of those.

The biggest issues with subs is the pump to cool the reactors, ok you don't have jet propulsion but fuck off, diesel-electric are still quieter than SSNs

SUPERPOOER 2040

Attached: bump.jpg (856x511, 49K)

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Dux
ouch!