Best girls who lost

Best girls who lost

So every LN/Manga/Anime ever?

Paradox, if they lost they therefore are not best girl.

I want to titfuck Zessica

Being a winner doesn't make you best.

Other way around. Being the winner usually means you were worst girl.

That's a worst girl who rightfully lost, faggot.

>People trying to justify their favorite trash

Zessicafags will continue to be buttblasted for another 11995 years.

Wonder how long it will take the noefags to show up.

Go away, Kawamori.

No such thing. Losers cannot be the best

so 90% of them?

dead people can't lose

I'm pretty fucking sure dying means you lost.

Either that or my video games have been lying to me for YEARS.

Too soon you son of a bitch

Game over screens say otherwise

>Thread and OP's pic are specifically the reason why I don't watch that anime.

Nothing quite as infuriating as Nippon's shit taste and using everything else as a shitty joke.

let me sum up aquarion evol, first love sight, main chara with dull personality, "mikono san!" in every episode, another girl in love with the MC, unnecesary teasing, oh my god we loved each other like 12000 years ago so we are destined to be together.

MC with same personality as ash from pokemon
mikono with same personality as peach, her only reason to be there was to be the main chara love interest, nothing else.

Not only green haired girl had more personality than mikono, but everyone else! i would love to watch a spinoff of the other characters...

trash anime

At this point it's safer to just avoid any anime or manga with a love triangle of some sort like that. Not only does the better girl pretty much never win, but the losing girl usually has little purpose beyond suffering and being miserable.

You forgot: MC was a dog all along.

>this flawless 10/10 female will never have children because she only existed to suffer

A real fucking shame, because that character design keeps pulling me in like "Hey... come watch this to see more of this character and their development".

Meanwhile it's basically softcore NTR with twice-recycled tropes and the only interesting character's purpose is to suffer so much they literally beg for death.. Because wiki.

Oh I do nowadays... I do cursory research on anything that even has a "romance" genre tag, just to find out if it has multiple love interests.

I knew she was going to lose based on her design. Honestly, I think the last time a girl like her "won" in a series when there's others to choose from was back in Tenchi Muyo.

I just had no idea that that she was going to be put into a suffering gauntlet for no good reason and have nothing to show for it. I think what's worse is that when she gets possessed by the final enemy, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK and is screaming about Minoto or whatever the fuck her name is.

I'm still not sure how he did that?

These are mine now.

This just makes me depressed. This is going to further scare me off original-story animes in general.

Not that I've even heard of an original-story anime that's considered good to begin with.

Yeah, you can almost always tell who the winning girl is gonna be by her design alone. Basically, the more 'reserved' or 'safe' her design is, the higher her chance of winning. Likewise, the sexier a female's design, the lower her chance of winning.

He was a dog in his past life, reincarnated as human, died, reincarnated again and this time he got split in half, so his evil twin is also a dog.

>Tenchi Muyo
It's really sad that such an old anime did more interesting things with the harem than anything in years. Tenchi in Tokyo inparticular comes to mind, which shit all over the kind of shit we usually get.

To be fair, EVOL was pretty fucking good in its first half. It's just gradually turned into shit so much it seems like it was a different show.

Yeah, childhood friends have a huge win rate in these types of shows whereas the new and flashy girl never has a chance.

Remember, characters in Kawamori shows that actively pursue the guy never win.

>Childhood friend
>Winning

Memes exist for a reason. Childhood friends are almost exclusively used as suffering jokes, and that's why shows that differ are typically hunted for.

Honestly the only reason main girl wins is because she got the director's favor. Even the voice actor of the MC fucking loathed her.

What about Sheryl?

>Nothing quite as infuriating as Nippon's shit taste
it's not really a matter of the taste of people in Japan, Zessica(the OP girl) took first place in one of the character polls, where as the girl who won did fairly poorly for the main heroine.
If it was popularity that decided who ended up with the portagonist, Zessica would have been it

Then I'll refine it down more precisely.

Important/influential Nippon's shit taste.

If nippon truly had shit taste best girls wouldn't even exist.

On the contrary, best girl would exist solely to prop up lesser girls in contextually poor or nonsensical ways.

From what I remember, even most of the people who worked on the anime preferred Zessica. It was mainly the director who had a huge boner for Mikono. In light of her being overwhelmingly more popular, I wonder if Zessica's suffering was his way of lashing out against her for being more popular?

inb4 delusional kirinofags

That show was ironically good because of the salt it caused people.

Nah, that was Okada's boner for melodrama acting up.

And also, Okada and Kawamori basically ditched EVOL to work on AKB, which was airing at the same time. So production was a mess, without neither of them giving any real direction. You can tell in the second half how the plot or characters are going nowhere.

What a casual response. Back to Sup Forums with you.

Go to bed Bizarro.

>tfw your waifu turns male after you finally tell her how you feel about her.

Why was every girl superior to Mikono?

most of them had bigger tits

in which order should i watch Aquarion? can i start with evol and just ignore the others ?

There's only Genesis, EVOL and Logos, in that order. There was an OVA for Genesis I think, and there's a crossover OVA for Genesis and EVOL.

Don't bother with evol though, it's garbage. Download the soundtrack, it's pretty good.

This qt appeals to my dick. Is the show worth watching just for her or is it irredeemable trash that cannot be compensated for.

How can they be best when they're fucking losers?

Watch it and find out fucko

She nearly gets killed trying to save the MC, dresses like the main girl to attract MC's attention, gets possessed by a gay angel, loses, and nobody cares.

Oh, and loses to a girl that spent 90% of the show wetting herself for the MC's evil twin, and who didn't even get to choose who she wants to be with because they chose for her.

Yeah, it's trash.

I feel bad for the noble confidant

That's unfortunate.

Obvious choice
I felt bad for her. MC instead wanted to stay with some boring useless tsundere

Why Kawamori hates green haired Characters?

>this flawless 10/10 female will never have children because she only existed to suffer
speaking of which, I always thought there weren't more doujins of the guys from the other world successfully capturing, raping and impregnating Evol's various girls, given that that was their actual motivation.
So many doujin artists go out of their way to come up with scenarios like that for series, but this one actually had it as part of its premise, and yet so many people overlooked it.

what an ugly girl

When best girl loses (or rather worst girl wins), it at least gives us some entertaining shitstorms

;_;

>Unnamed QT support guy got 4th in the men's poll

Good taste, i thought i was the only one who liked him.

So people are in general equal?
youdontsay.jpg

All the Oreimo girls were trash.
I'm glad we got to see most of them suffer.

That poll is rigged because Mikono has more fan art than all the other girls combined besides yunoha and Zessica.

The staff didn’t say they didn’t like Mikono, they said they vastly preferred her to be with Kagura than Amata. Also their pairing was the second most popular and the MikonoxKagura episodes are ranked the most popular.

Evol was so awful.

Post Zessica in her secnd outfit, please.

For me it seems EVOL gets more hate than it deserves only because Zessica lost. Even Delta gets more positive comments on Sup Forums and /m/ than EVOL. And that's probably because Freyja actually won. But in terms of quality 2nd half of EVOL was miles better than 2nd half of Delta.

I seem to recall people on Sup Forums liked him, referred to him as "operator-kun" and I think occasionally hoped he'd be paired up with Zessica.
I think the credits or whatever implied that he hooked up with the twin-braid girl with huge tits instead, though

Evol is stupid for many reasons. Let me list all what is wrong:
- Even though Sousei no Aquarion was not the best of all shows, the reincarnation romance was all right and most of all integral to the story. Apollo being Apollonius' reincarnation gave it a nice bittersweet twist at the end. But no, in Evol we find out he was the dog all alon and the eternal commander is Appolonius who is not even giving the slightest shit about sylvie, which does not make any sense at all.
- Amata being left by his sit mother was already bad, but him losing part of his personality/ splitting into two people was just extremely retarded.
- It never made sense, why would the unification of Kagura and Mikono even break both worlds?
- Kagura should have been the MC
- Shrade's subplot was absolutely pointless.

And the list goes on. At least the OP and ED were good.

Boooo! Why did Fudo rate so low? He's great!

nekofags still mad

>Post Zessica in her secnd outfit, please.
why, it was crap? he original outfit and her pilot gear were best

>Shrade's subplot was absolutely pointless
really? I thought it was a perfectly decent side-character subplot. it's nice to have the side characters have their own little substories like Andy, Jin, Mix etc.

>Kagura should have been the MC
Kagura was absolute shit and he would be even worse MC than Amata.
He got any recognition only because of shippers. Half of them wanted to pair Kagura with Mikono so that Zessica can end with MC. Other half paired him with Zessica so she wouldn't end alone. Which all comes down to people not wanting Zessica to completely lose.

That is some QUALITY.

You're clearly asking for some trouble

yeah, but he was sexier than Amata

I almost forgot that Zessica lost.
>TFW you have to be but blasted for another 11,995 years