Attached: poontin.jpg (445x546, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
rt.com/uk/421032-child-sex-telford-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=8V7hcaQaQWo&feature=youtu.be&t=55s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_and_Russian_assassinations
youtube.com/watch?v=A1QxRnz62sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude we dont even want to fight you calm down.

"MAYBE THE JEWS DID IT"

No. You just want to randomly and recklessly spread deadly toxins round our civilian populations.

Kek.

Attached: gtfo sergei.jpg (398x506, 36K)

Neither of you faggots have freedom of speech. Hope you both eradicate each other. Fuck off and die, literally.

Attached: poontin2.jpg (800x1152, 210K)

> siding with the fucking Russians who are spreading deadly toxins round our civilian populations

We'll remember.

Attached: poontin3.jpg (547x409, 36K)

Attached: poontin4.jpg (528x509, 46K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x615, 906K)

Attached: poontin5.jpg (405x446, 54K)

Attached: poontin6.jpg (524x640, 99K)

Attached: poontin7.jpg (564x780, 102K)

You jerk off to feminine Putin ? Thats weird user.

Russia deployed a military grade nerve agent in a city of 40,000 people. Chemical warfare experts were sent to the scene and hundreds of people may have been poisoned. In England. In 2018.

Attached: 1517267404137.jpg (1200x994, 219K)

You'll be sniggering on the other side of your face soon enough, Sergei.

Attached: poontin8.jpg (465x670, 68K)

I'm prepared to pay, faggot. Your country is a shit hole.

lol putin is a bitch. i cant wait to take moscow and rape a bunch of hot ruskie sloots with my real best allies from across the pond

>Russia did something
hello where is proofs

The allies that arrest people for speaking? Those allies? Why do you want to fight for the British Caliphate?

Fuck the UK.

>lol putin is a bitch. i cant wait to take moscow and rape a bunch of hot ruskie sloots with my real best allies from across the pond

Attached: 1520393277052.jpg (824x856, 158K)

Somebody has to exterminate all you niggers, faggots, and muslims.

Too many fucking memes of this cowardly cunt being portrayed as 'macho' and 'cool' when he's spreading deadly toxins round innocent civilians like a chickenshit fuck.

Attached: poontin9.jpg (347x480, 37K)

You faggots have it coming. I hope your shitty queen dies.

Ready to serve!

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

It’s ok Ruskie. Trump can’t save you from the bankers third word war where they break Russia’s back once and for all. Think your populous suffered in the Cold War?

Britain has become so cucked its embarrassing...Putin is a strong alpha male who is a strong nationalist.

Straighten yourselves out, before you become another Sweden.

Hell, maybe you already are, it looks pretty bad from here.

I bet it's russian liberashka under proxy.

> Implying that Americans not being subjected to a UK where Russia is indiscriminately spreading around deadly nerve agents is a bad thing

You're not thinking this through properly, friend.

Attached: poontin10.jpg (465x670, 66K)

The US and Russia should team up and blow the living fuck out of the UK together.

You're going to be begging Russia to invade and liberate the UK from Islamists in less than ten years.

Attached: 5d7.jpg (399x300, 14K)

Britain is fucked. We need to dump them as an ally.

I'm thinking that I don't want anything to do with you Commie faggots.

>Russia
You mean Putin? I will team up even with the devil if he will help remove this regime.

> Russia was right to indiscriminately and recklessly spread around a deadly nerve agent in a civilian population

America. Now officially at Full Cuck.

Attached: poontin11.jpg (364x400, 44K)

I'm with daddy vladdy

Bongistan get fucked

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1520645152378.png (469x331, 15K)

Fuck off.
I'm more for a US - RUS alliance than a US - UK alliance

I can’t see the problem with that.

It could be an MI6 false flag. They must have knew the Telford grooming gang was going to break so to cushion the blow and divert attention they bump off a ex Russian spy in a Kremlin style just before the Telford story breaks. It gives the Russia story time to bubble over while they fake evidence and call out Russia, then Telford gets some coverage but is ultimately over shadowed by the aggro with Russia...

This

Attached: 1520862127392.jpg (599x586, 62K)

Same here. Russia hasn't arrested any American citizens for hate speech recently.

We don't either, and I doubt most English do. OP is likely a faggot kike who thinks he can get the gentiles to fight each other. The only thing I want is for Whites to round up all the fucking Jews and force them into Israel for containment.

Attached: 2a1928ba7c9ace6ee374482c7b270646e82f53ec1de659a44076275c3b45dc23.png (2030x1246, 1.46M)

Uh oh brits are fighting against another country again

Not sure why bongs wouldn't be happy getting liberated from their dictatorial Islamic government by Russia. You should be thanking Putin.

Are you a faggot or a Communist?

Same.
>inb4 russian shillbot

You arrested our citizens for "hate speech" and feed your own children to muslims.

Get fucked.

Should've used tsar bomba 2.0
Sink that wretched island back where it came from, depths of the atlantic ocean.

I think this psyop with the spy is just laughable.

I'm so embarrassed by my UK countries actions, dear Russia. Please don't laugh too hard at us.

Attached: Blackukflag.jpg (1280x640, 54K)

believing (((MSM))) story

are you fucking retarded, fags?

> Russia was 100% right to spread a deadly nerve agent around a civilian population, Imma just actually secretly glad my nazbols didn't get in the firing line

Hilarious

Attached: poontin13.jpg (800x1152, 210K)

You don't need to worry you surly would kick asses of those damn russkies. We all are huge pussies who can't win agains the whole europe.Don't nuke us please

Attached: 15143388328940.jpg (750x550, 85K)

>harbor an individual guilty of high treason
>cry when those around him are vulnerable
wew

>bongs are stupid enough to trust their government

Did you enjoy the taste of your children when the muslims raped, murdered, cooked, and then sold them back to you as kebabs, faggot?

Nope. We're good, Sergei. Looks like the Americans think Russia entering another country and spreading a deadly nerve agent around its civilian populations is A-OK.

We'll have to just kick your fucking head in ourselves.

Attached: 9U6m.gif (600x600, 1.84M)

This isn't a country worth being allied with:

rt.com/uk/421032-child-sex-telford-abuse/

I'm happy with anybody who fucks the UK up.

I'm one hundred percent AGAINT YOU, you fucking worthless tea-sipping turbonigger queer
Most blatant false-flag i've ever seen in my fucking life, though i wish all of this were true because i want to see Russia lay waste to your disgusting country.
Fucking UK is openly a child-grooming sex prison, where you get to experience the full force of the law for saying mean things about Islam or faggotry, but are free to roam the prison kidnapping and fucking little white girls up the ass.

Rot in the deepest pits of hell you yellow toothed cocksuckers.

Attached: 1490116338994.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

I don't trust them at all, there's still a chance the attempted assassination was a false flag.. how can we trust the people that have left young girls at the mercy of Islamic hoards.

Can you please sail away.

You're actually posting in support of a cunt who's spread a deadly toxin around a British city of innocent civilians because of his ego.

Save your virtue signalling, faggot.

What this guy said.

Fuck the UK. A nation that can't defend their own children isn't a nation worth being allied with.

I want to bomb you fucking cucks myself.

> We'll have to just kick your fucking head in ourselves.
No please. Have mercy on us.

Attached: wyr1.jpg (787x708, 182K)

How the hell do you expect us to 'kick' Russia's head in? Our army is the smallest it's been in over a hundred years, our economy is shagged, if we conscripted everyone over night we'd have an army of limp wristed hipsters and over weight boomers...

Well. Slowly and surely the puzzle pieces are starting to all fall in place.

The dawn of world war 3 is upon us. The greatest war of our time.

As Einstein said, I know not what weapons will be used in the Third World War, but the fourth world war will be fought with sticks and stones.

Anglosphere and other other west Europeans plus japan and sk vs old and current commie countries (China Russia, North Korea) while also fighting post modernists in our countries.

Prepare your assholes, thanks UKs for sparking the powder keg.

Attached: C9084419-85F6-4D0E-8539-A8319FF936AB.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

I'm posting in opposition to your faggot-ass country, and I'm of full British descent.

It's out of love for the British people, user.

Your government has to go, and you nigger-loving royal family must abdicate.

Still salty about the 1776 thing?

I'm not defending a bunch of Muhammad's and Ahmeds. Get fucked UK scum. Maybe if you get a war all the mudslides will flee and you can have your country back

That's just FSB niggers and their shit though.
It's not like Russians are chanting "Death to UK" in the streets or something like that.

> All dat buttfucked emotion

Attached: bp_09.png (391x331, 220K)

Wh-what?

>West BAD!
>Russia GOOD!

Attached: 1517770253988.png (914x1006, 122K)

The Left can’t meme. Holy shit, it’s getting worse.

That was true for almost forever.

at this point you guys are less of a civilization, and more a collection of corpses. delousing corpses isnt an issue as far as im concerned.

Ah, yes. Ausfailia. I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Nope.

Attached: main.jpg (615x409, 43K)

Sad day.

I don't know about him, but in 1776 my ancestors were in England.

Your government and royal house both have to go. If it takes a Russian invasion, then so be it.

Dude, it is not even confirmed that the Russians did it. I just looked at the google news story, and the Russians are denying it, and demanding an explanation from your retarded woman prime minister,and access to the investigation.

It is probably a false flag or some shit. But ok, if it will make you Brits feel better, of course the big bad USA would protect you in a war, if it came down to that. Happy??

Who are you? It’s like we don’t even know you anymore. Then, what would a mutt know? Good luck Nigel.

Attached: baby-boom.jpg (682x512, 27K)

These.

Also fuck the UK doubly so for starting World War 3 over some literal fucking who nobody that shat and vomited himself to death. Literally who the fuck cares?

I guess since the anti-Russia narrative has grown so tiring and lame here in the US and had 0 effect, the elites are now pushing it in the UK, and of course dumbass May is more than happy to oblige.

youtube.com/watch?v=8V7hcaQaQWo&feature=youtu.be&t=55s
kek

Why would you want to protect a nation that feeds its children to muslims and demands that we give up our guns?

Fuck the UK.

Act of war, I'm afraid, Sergei. Things can never be the same again.

Attached: salsbury.jpg (620x414, 70K)

Go fuck yourself. I am not going to war with Russia over some kike false flag nobody in the UK that serves only the interests of the elites and globalists like moronic May. Think about what youre saying you fucking retard.

then elect a new leader?
i'm sorry, forgot you don't have real democracy

Attached: 1520501331809.png (980x742, 634K)

It’s probably those two idiots at the BBC that are obsessed with Sup Forums and post about it on twitter. They were caught planting stories here before.

>uh hurrr durrr rushins are DENYING they assisnated a double agent

Gee man it’s not like putin himself said he can never forgive betrayal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Soviet_and_Russian_assassinations

And all those? Don’t bother looking at those, Russia also denied them.

Attached: 6772E83B-A9D9-489F-A30E-77FEE50C1ADC.jpg (309x442, 103K)

Yeah says the guy who is literally serving under an unelected Prime Minister.

all the russian disporia hiding from vlad in the usa but still defending him
sad tbqh

Attached: already at war.jpg (474x316, 24K)

Maybe a little bit of the old war will help uncuck some things around here.

>an unelected Prime Minister.

american education everyone
bask in the glory

Attached: doge.jpg (400x533, 28K)

Don't forget that Finland was Hitler's ally and then betrayed him to save herself.

It's ok Nigel, I would have nothing against the World War anyway. Finally a chance to go outside and do something exciting.

Yeah a civil war with the Pakis, Nigerians and Leftie Commies.

Not fucking Russia.

They're doing this to cure your immigrant population. Muslims are the greatest enemy to Russia.

PLZ STOP AND PAY YOUR WAR DEBTS CRUMPIT

Attached: PRBABLY BETTER.png (609x551, 539K)

Finno-ugric bro, you can understand russian? What your thoughts about this video by the russian who is living in Finland for years and letting us, russians, know about finnish lifestyle, principles and rules?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1QxRnz62sE