Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu esults Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Summary spoilers are out for v7.

While managing to narrow down X candidates, Ryuuen was still unsure, so he finally trying to use Karuizawa. They called her to the roof, dropped cold water on her to make her recall her trauma. Karuizawa was almost break, but reminded of her unordinary days with Ayanokouji, she was having fun like a heroine, and she overcame her trauma on her own. She decided that even if she were to be broken, she won't say anything about Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji was surprised that Karuizawa is leaning towards plus more than he expected, then he entered the roof to save her. Ibuki didn't believe that Ayanokouji is X, but shocked seeing Albert and Ishizaki instantly defeated. Ibuki also charged him, but instantly KO-ed.

>Karuizawa: Partner, accomplice, heroine
>Horikita: Invisible
>Kushieda: Worthless trash
>Sakura: In love with 50%
>Hasebe: Just a girl in his group for now
>Satou: Not even in 50%'s group of friends even though she's love with him, a bit pitiful
>Ichinose, Sakayanagi: Not yet enemies

>This is what it feels like at the moment.
>How did things end up like this for the two supposed main heroines (Horikita/Kushida)

LOLkita

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ze3h7cAp0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This volume pretty much sealed the deal. Karuizawa's definitely main heroine material. She took the bullying like a champ and didn't sell out her hero. And then her hero came and wrecked those C Class fuckers to boot. She must be wetting the entire fucking rooftop.

Updated official ranking:

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Hiyori > Sakura > Sensei > Hasebe = Ibuki > Sato > Kushida > Horikita

Really, Ichinose should step down. Karuizawa is where it's at. Ichinose's done nothing to earn her popularity besides stand there and look pretty. Karuizawa, on the other hand, went through hell for Ayanokouji this volume.

>How did things end up like this for the two supposed main heroines (Horikita/Kushida)

Horikita and Kushida were never 'main heroines' to be honest. They were the first cover girls but that (after reading this volume's summary) doesn't seem like it amounts to much anymore. The author's been known to write crazy, unconventional endings like a legit homo end. I wouldn't say they're main heroine anymore after this volume. Hell, Horikita has had just as much development if not more with Sudou than she's had with MC and Kushida's had an equal amount of development with Ryuuen. I wouldn't be surprised if Kei and Sakura are the only ones that go for MC out of the main girls.

Someone photoshop Horikita out. She has no reason to be in the front and center anymore.

She'll be getting her reward in Volume 7.5

Real Official Ranking
Horikita > Sakayanagi > Karuizawa > Ichinose > Ibuki > Hiyori > Sakura > Hasebe > Sato > Sensei > Kushida

Season 2 when
>just read the LN user
no fuck you

Unless they change the anime directors there would be no point in a S2.

Why are people surprised they are going with this route? it's not like they will end up together since this is just an additional character to the harem to fuel your self-insert I'm so cool fantasies.

Karuizawafags are the new Irohafags. As delusional and doomed to fail chasing fake red herring.

Ok, anons. Bets on how 7.5 Christmas arc will play out. Now that MC no longer cares about getting to A Class he won't mind being seen with Karuizawa (a lot of people know he's X already). So maybe he might actually spend the day with Karuizawa. That would really make her day and put her on cloud nine.

I can see Sudo persistently annoying Horikita the whole day much to her displeasure. Sakura might try and ask Ayanokouji out and fail miserably due to her shyness. Satou, despite not being a main girl, might also give it a try.

Ichinose will most likely drop by in Class D to say hello for Christmas. Perhaps they'll drop in a few hints about her goals and how they'll line up with Nagumo's coming arc. Since Ryuuen isn't expelled, maybe he'll spend it with Kushida. Perhaps they'll continue scheming against Class D together.

Isn't it a bit too early to start with the butthurt already, Horikitafag? Give it a rest.

They're going through the stages of grief right now. Let them be. I wonder what stage they're at right now, I recall one was at the bargaining stage last thread.

Shhh we need her there to bait the Horikitafags out so that we can harvest their tears.

Jokes on you. Horikita was the red herring and Karuizawa is the true heroine.

I'm happy for Kei. I really am. I bet this is the first time someone's actually stood up for her and beat the shit out of her bullies. That must have been a very impactful thing for her to see. Even Hirata didn't do that for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes inseparable with 50% going forward.

Is Albert gonna be okay

You forgot cancer. That's the hallmark of being Irohafags.

I'm ready for some comfy Christmas moments with Ayanokouji and Karuizawa.

I actually want the raws of the volume so I can try and translate the beatdown part. I want to know how bad they got beaten. Summary said Ryuuen was "broken". But does that mean he got mindbroken into being a pussy or will he continue to scheme like a coward against Class D and be a continued threat to them. There's still Kushida loose out there so perhaps they'll be tertiary antagonists to MC after his father and the remaining classes.

>Triggered and butthurt Karuizawafags
That was fast.

Keifags are happy due to the most recent developments. Your failed attempts at riling them up speak a lot of your own butthurt.

>I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes inseparable with 50% going forward.
Well this was her monologue so:
>Thinking back on it, this was a first for me. Me and Ayanokouji spending time alone together that is. I did not know this at that time, but that he would become the most important and irreplaceable person to me during these 3 years in school, I did not know.

I can definitely see him being the one to approach her perhaps as a means of apologizing for this volume's incident. I mean now we've seen Ayanokouji isn't completely inhuman, he does care. So perhaps as a means of making it up to her, he'll be the one to actively spend time with her. Either way, it's bound to be cute and fluffy as hell after this volume's emotional grinder and sure to leave Karuizawa with a blissful grin on her face.

>opinions from blogshit and random waifufags laced with some waifu war bullshit
Call me when legit spoilers are out.

Now i want to see tf Sensei is going to do, to make 50man estrive for A class again, now that he can't be blackmailed like before.

Your triggered and mad is noted.

>This was a first for me

This sort of implies they'll be spending time alone together many more times since she explicitly calls this her 'first' so there's bound to be at least a 'second' or a 'third'. I can't wait for their interactions. The most naturally developed relationship in this entire LN.

Horikitafags are the new Eririfags. Delusional because their girl had the first cover.

There's not much she CAN do. The principal himself (who's Arisu's father) told him that he cannot be expelled by force and must choose of his own will. So as long as Arisu's father is there, Ayanokouji's already protected from his father. Not much sensei can do on that front. Perhaps now that the stick has failed, she needs to try with the carrot? Persuade 50% to aim for A again through some other means. Preferential treatment and favouritism perhaps? Or I don't know, genuinely beg him for it?

You'd have to be retarded to actually think Karuizawafags are "triggered" or "butthurt" right now. So here's your final (You). Continue to stay salty Horikitafag.

Yeah, I'm triggered because Karuizawa keeps stealing the spotlight from your waifu.

I'll be honest. Pretty bummed the Kushida thing didn't get resolved this volume. It was honestly the perfect chance to do that. Ryuuen went down hard this volume, it was the perfect chance to have his partner-in-crime witness the beatdown and get broken herself. Now I wonder if Kushida will continue to be a threat and how she will get taken down and when. I doubt she'll be expelled anymore now that even Ryuuen got to stay. I think expulsion is not in the immediate future for anyone.

He's probably going to be alright. It's not like 50% beat them to near death or anything. He just got knocked out. If C Class remains a villain he'll be showing up in later volumes so don't worry on that account.

You're always mad and sensitive to the issue of Horkita being the real heroine. It's why you constantly lash out at her and are cancer.

>Persuade 50% to aim for A again through some other means.
Well based on MC's quick encounter with Sakayanagi in Volume 5 he asked her if she could beat him? So he may compete against her still.

Kushida is targeting 50%. O won't be surprised if she does something much more sinister.

Honestly I don't know now where this series is going to go because B Class isn't an enemy per se. There has to be an impetus in volume 8 for 50% to actually want to climb again since he said fuck off to Sensei this volume.

While I'm still a Sakurafag at heart, Kei is also beginning to grow on me after this volume. As of now, I do hope that either one of those two will eventually win his love if he has any.

Canon official ranking.
Sensei > Sakura > Ibuki > Ichinose > Karuizawa > Hasebe > Hiyori > Albert > Horikita.

Horikita isn't even relevant this volume. You need to let go of your persecution/victim complex.

We'll get more Horikita.

>horikita and horikitafags getting BTFO

Said a Karuizawafag who spend more time sperging and discussing Horikita than talking about his waifu.

I doubt she can go much lower than Ryuuen at this point. Ryuuen cornered a helpless girl with a bunch of men and physically and emotionally abused her while she's alone and surrounded. You don't get much lower than that unless you want to resort to shit like rape and moral degradation which I doubt the author will go.

Either way you're right, Kushida is targeting MC now. That means she should be making her move in volume 8 or 9 at the latest. And again like you said, there needs to be an impetus to want MC to climb the ladder again. Perhaps Kushida's schemes, whatever they may be, provide him with that impetus. To climb to the top so no one can hurt his friends again type of deal?

Damn, Horikita and Kushida was non-existent in this volume and even heroines like Sakura manage to receive an illustration unlike them. This is a sad day for Horikitafags and Kushidafags.

Who is even talking about Horikita here? Some anons are only acknowledging how rabid and obnoxious her fans are, but the discussion is all about the events of volume 7.

Sakura focus when?

The only spergs are whorikitafags.

Indeed. But perhaps this only means they'll take center stage next volume (8 not 7.5)? There's the student council stuff with Manabu and Nagumo coming up soon so I also expect Ichinose to be wrapped up in there somehow.

>This is a sad day for Horikitafags and Kushidafags.

It is. Here, have a Kushida to cheer you up. I wish that were me on the right.

Yeah, Ichinose is probably going to be the next main focus as a heroine after Kei.

Taking a shit and sweeping it under a rug won't mean your smelly shit isn't there. You've been sperging all day long.
>only acknowledging how rabid and obnoxious Karuizawa fans are
Funny, that's exactly what user did.

They only pour cold water. These C shitters are weak as fuck. I thought japan bullying were worse.
Where are the drug and raped like in my eroge?

I think Ryuuen kinda knew about her past so he knows he didn't have to go far or something. Also it was smart from his side. No physical damage = no expulsion. He took that into account it seems.

It's still a LN they can't go overboard like they can in their VNs. If this were a VN, given the author's previous VN writing experience, this scene would most likely be a bad end with rape and all. But since it's a LN, he had to tone it down with some light bullying. I doubt Kushida will be any worse than this. Even only pouring cold water, they still emotionally broke her down. For a bunch of men that's low as fuck, the poor girl couldn't even fight back.

You're mistaking me for someone else. But okay, I get you, anyone who opposes you must be a raging sperg like you are. Sound logic for someone who's that mad. Plus you said in the other thread that they were Kushidafags. Make up your troubled mind already, Horikitafag.

Keep in mind the volume isn't even "officially" out yet. It's only supposed to be out on the 25th. We only got this early treat because the distributors decided to sell the hard copy books a bit early in Japan. Give it some time, it won't be long before we get more detailed chapter-by-chapter summaries.

Ichinose who wil be revealed as true girl heroine will have her arc sooner or later. At that time Kei will be old and busted and thrown into the back seat to be forgetten for 5 volumes. Search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Don't argue with him, in his mind everyone's against him and Horikita. First it was the Kushidafags now it's the Karuizawafags next it'll be the Ichinosefags. At this rate, they'll start jumping at their own shadows.

To be fair, Horikita had significant development and in volume 5-6 and the most illustration when you add them together if you compare to characters who got one in those volumes. Volume 7 might be the first time Horkita isn't relevant.

You mean something like pic related? If that actually happened I have no doubt Karuizawa will throw herself off a rooftop and commit sudoku. If her monologue can be trusted, Ayanokouji becomes the most important person in her life. If someone like that casually tosses her aside for some other bitch, it's more likely than not she tosses herself off rooftop.

Ichinose is shaping up to be a mid boss, probably a boss before the final boss, Sakayanagi.

>committing suicide because the boy you like likes someone else
Really?

The way I see it volume 7 is mainly a Karuizawa centric one meant to build up her relationship with 50% without regard to any other character. Hardly anyone but Karuizawa, MC and Ryuuen showed up at all. This is settling the fight with Ryuuen and development with Karuizawa volume. Perhaps the other characters will get similar volumes where they get to shine. I'm not any characterfag but judging from the flow of the story I'm expecting similar spotlight volumes for Horikita, Ichinose, Sakura and Kushida. They might not get the same main heroine development Kei got, but I have no doubt they'll get their own time to shine in their own centric volumes.

No normal person would do that. Kei isn't a normal person, she's broken beyond belief and MC even says she has the same 'darkness' he has in him. I wouldn't be surprised if someone as broken as her decides on that sort of action.

I hope it gets a harem end but Horikita is excluded just to spite the director

I honestly expected Ryuuen to put up a much better fight than this. I was expecting him as the midboss with Ichinose being more of a rival than a boss. But now, I think Ichinose + Nagumo will be midboss and after they fall, Arisu will take her spot as final boss. Ryuuen, if he still wants to pull shit, and Kushida, will be tertiary antagonists at best.

Wow, she might as well go YANDERE on his ass. There is no other way around it if you want to stop Ichinose from laying a finger on her man.

>MC even says she has the same 'darkness' he has in him
It's not the same, it said there are things even darker but she'd understand as someone who also have a bad past.

Poor director-kun. Just wanted to shill his waifu so people will like her better. Spectacularly backfired on him. I hope author pulls shit like this just to spite him for the anime's failure.

>someone else
Too bad you sound the sound and are so damn easy to trigger. You are who you are, why deny it when it's your pride that you brandish around to simultaneously police and shit up threads with butthurt autism.

Jokes on you, there's more than one person who called out Kushidafags and Karuizawafags. And I know it's both, but you here are a Karuizawafag.

>anime made sure Horikita stole scenes, important scenes from other girls to make it look like she's heroine of the series
>final preview written by the author had Kei say she's the actual heroine of the series
>volume 7 had her become an actual true heroine to the point that Japan is asking how can Horikita even compete.

So tell me Sup Forums, how can the Horikitafag director bullshit about this if for some miracle, season 2 comes out?

They can go the Blue Exorcist route. Supposing, by some miracle like you said, a new season happens. They ignore everything from volumes 1-3 that got adapted in the previous season. Continue on as if the LN were faithfully adapted. Change the director so he can't shoehorn his waifu everyone. Put a more objective director that will stay faithful to the source. Keep the same studio, their animators are good. But wait until more volumes come out so they can make a decent adaptation. Perhaps wait until volume 8 or 9 comes out, then adapt 4-8 in one go.

I doubt that. Kinugasa should be more professional and have integrity than that.

But the only one who sounds triggered here is you. Really, you need to calm down. Your first post in this thread was to complain about Karuizawafags. You're not here to talk about the series and now you're taking it out on me because I responded to your accusations. You're in no position to tell anyone else that they're butthurt and autistic when that's what you are.

Doesn't she have a Chad Thundercock boyfriend?

>implying this is a romance

He probably does. I'm not that user but he was most likely just joking. Kinugasa definitely won't do that. He probably already has a clear ending in mind and is likely going for it regardless of what the anime director did.

What. Did the author give feedback for the anime? What was it if so?

nice try but good luck next time

Youkoso: Brotherhood when?
This time without Whorikita being shoehorned in the story.

I'd genuinely buy a dozen BDs if they ever did it. I'd even save up money for a dozen BDs and more if they actually pulled it off by some miracle. Hell, I'll even buy the merchandise if they do it. The LN is pretty good, I've been reading through all the volumes this week and it's definitely a very enjoyable story. It's too bad the director fucked it up. If the anime were handled faithfully, there's a good chance it might've done better since this is one of the more popular LNs out there (not SAO tier mind you but still top 20 and doing great tier).

First, that wasn't my first post and I'm not that user. I'm the one who agreed with a follow-up. Do keep up. Second, you were the one who was triggered first because he called Karuizawafags out to be the new Irohafags. Third, you're not smart enough to get away pretending you're innocent and aren't autistic when the contrary would rape people in the face by looking at what triggered posts and shitposting in the other thread.

Stay salty.

Stop bullying guys, the director was just doing his job. They needed a main girl with decent screen time and a tsundere personality for a seemingly harem story. It's the standard format.

Poor Sakura, she has some added and now tough competition. The only hope she has is a harem or Omnibus ending and thankfully the Omnibus ending seems likely from the authors history as a VN writer.

It is from the preview.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ze3h7cAp0I

Yeah. I know. I didn't mean to bully him for no reason. I was just being bitter at him messing up the anime I guess. I know it's standard format for a LN adaptation but he made it seem like it was your generic tsundere main girl harem anime when it's actually so much more than that. If he followed the material faithfully, the anime might have actually done decently, garnered interest in the LN with the slight possibility of a new season a year or so down the line. But by watering it all down and making it your standard LN anime format, that killed the anime.

Most people don't or can't read the novels, so most aren't upset. They have no reference and comparison to go by. The vocal fans are really a minority, especially since the anime is ranked highly in charts and polls among anime communities.

Angering the JPs is one thing. Angering China? Now that's a problem.

This whole chain is exclusively made from replies to the new poster that complained about them and brought up Irohafags. You're the one who should learn to read. Telling a clearly upset poster to stop with the butthurt doesn't mean getting triggered. That's stupid and projecting. Assuming that I'm one of the shitposters that triggered you in the previous thread just because I'm bothering to entertain your bitterness is autistic. Stay salty yourself picking fights with people while the rest of us enjoy the story.

I really hope it does well. Every BD that gets sold is one miniscule step towards a new season. I know it's a stretch. But at this point, I'd even settle for a VN adaptation of this. I mean Asterisk got a VN adaptation too and its anime sold like dogshit. I don't see why this, if it's actually ranked highly in charts, can't get a VN adaptation too. I'd play the fuck out of the routes.

Ichinose and Sayakanagi: best of both worlds.

The anime added crippled loli earlier, gratuitous service for Sakura, made 50% cooler than he is in the LN, and a few other things. But Keifags are waifufags who only care about their girl and not the series.

i pick right.

>Doesn't she have a Chad Thundercock boyfriend?

Hirata is the furthest thing you can get from a Chad. He's the ultimate beta who gets by on being 'nice' alone. And he's only pretending to be Karuizawa's boyfriend on her request because he's too beta to turn her down. Now that Karuizawa's bullies have been dealt with and her relationship to MC (X) is known to quite a few people that fake relationship with Hirata may no longer be necessary. People won't dare to mess with her anymore after the thrashing MC gave Class C this volume.

He accepted her request because he didn't want her to get bullied. But he's not like MC, he's going to be nice to literally everyone.

>Sakayanagi
>Will probably die if i fuck her

Sorry but this time i will go with Ichinose.

They didn't do any of that by replacing another character's scenes. Only Horikita did that, and not only to Karuizawa.