Black Panther

Are the numbers they provide fake? Nobody I know likes this movie, Chinese hate it, Poland thinks it's mediocre, who watches it, amerifats? But it's just mediocre marvel shit, the numbers gotta be fake, they don't match the opinions of viewers. They must have organised a campaign to make it seem like a success so people go watch it so they can brainwash them.

Attached: 1519519531709.jpg (604x453, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Film_School_in_Łódź
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9lYnG1IU8
oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/rotten-tomatoes-will-censor-negative-hate-speech-reviews-black-panther/51050/
youtube.com/watch?v=nro-21-pid8
thedailyblunt.ca/02-24-2018.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyyi-NimsJU
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=marvelcomics.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course the numbers are fake

Nobody cares about the opinion of slavshits or chinks. The movie it’s good, get over it.

Probs because if they leave a bad review people will start saying what you got something against black people whiteboy? Huh bitch?

>marvel
>good
mediocre at best

Yep, it was a total flop

>Pooland
>knowing anything about movies

Go get drunk in a gutter

Poland has the best cinema faggot, where are you from, america? American cinema is popcorn garbage, Go watch Polish or Romanian cinema, it's top tier stuff.

It’s mediocre for Mahvel.
The best Marvel movie was Civil War which is ironically what may happen soon.

This is correct Marvel has never made anything good. At least DC had Batman films and some decent Superman ones/ Never seen the movie but if it's Marvel it automatically sucks based on track record alone. Prove me wrong.

Fucking this. It's why the whole hype machine was dubious. How could a capeshit movie not suck? Just because this one has niggers it's fucking citizen Kane?

>Never seen the movie but if it's Marvel it automatically sucks based on track record alone

You proved yourself wrong dumbass.

You proved yourself retarded, the only decent movie I've seen from marvel was Thor Ragnarok and it was shit in many aspects. And I've seen most of them.

Pic related

Attached: 37543A55-1358-4984-8420-1B935B67EDCE.jpg (1024x1820, 406K)

The numbers are not fake, Black Panther made over a billion dollars at the global box office because it's a very good movie. Stay mad, Pooland! :)

Attached: 1520788582507.jpg (633x568, 125K)

>>Pooland>knowing anything about movies
You burger niggers are literal uncultured plebs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Film_School_in_Łódź
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9lYnG1IU8

Attached: ashesanddiamonds-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 266K)

BLACK PANTHER RULES!!!!! WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!

Attached: 1520788791988.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

>Poland has the best cinema faggot,

Pooland has the worst cinema in the universe, faggot. I don't want to watch movies about toilet-cleaners like you!

Attached: photo_of_you.jpg (500x542, 85K)

>groog think magic cave painting good, made big coin
>groog think if magic cave painting make big coin magic cave picture good because big coin good, little coin bad

Attached: BVCvPKD.jpg (221x250, 6K)

You're a dumb nigger who watches kid's movies

Attached: 1520848301382.png (559x559, 393K)

Black Panther was successful BOTH commercially AND critically. Deal with it.

Attached: 1520242072987.jpg (645x773, 53K)

I'm also wondering.
I don't "hate" the movie but didn't get the hype and I think it was ok but nothing special. I don't see why it is better than Avengers, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, Transformers or whatever just another bling bling blockbuster

Still made over a billion dollars, faggot. Stay mad! :)

Attached: 1520862296076.png (418x479, 206K)

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/rotten-tomatoes-will-censor-negative-hate-speech-reviews-black-panther/51050/
This kills the negro.

>Pooland has the worst cinema in the universe, faggot
Yeah, that's why the Lodz Film School is worldwide known amongst film directors.
youtube.com/watch?v=nro-21-pid8

Attached: poc.jpg (600x468, 18K)

>Still made over a billion dollars
I doubt that though.

>criticism is racist!
i want off this ride before i do something stupid

Attached: 238495x.png (487x370, 252K)

PHMMMMMMMNFF A BELOOON DOLERS MNHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520290717822.png (231x218, 4K)

>I doubt that though.

You would, brainlet.

Attached: 1508162853214.png (645x729, 147K)

you forgot your meme flag

Attached: 1514203291036.png (706x834, 61K)

their movie take numbers are as fake as clintons 98% ahead in the polls count.

Wanna know if they are telling the truth or not

wait and watch for a black panther 2. Betcha they don't make one!

hollywood is so hurting to make money, that if ANY movie does well, a sequel is sure to follow

this is a confirmed true fact
thedailyblunt.ca/02-24-2018.html

Attached: 64363.png (479x356, 240K)

Indeed it is.

Attached: cooperdogg.png (1400x1400, 2.38M)

There aaare only like 80 million darkies in america

You'd have to be retarded not to, if there was one movie the PC people and their jewish masters would fake the success of it would be Black Panther. And wow, whaddya know, it makes TRILLION and is better then CITIZEN KANE, don't mind all the deleting of bad reviews and no non-biased sources for the box office, negative comments and the fact that most people think it's mediocre, and Chinese, the biggest market, hates it.

Attached: 1520873463459.jpg (600x429, 36K)

I am starting to think this is true.

The one time time I went to see Black Panther on the theayre, right on relrase day, this is what I found.

A particular red flag is than TVN, a news station known for his outspoken, Jewish owner, wouldn't shut up about how much of a killing it was making in the box office despite nobody going to see it.

Usual sentiment was "If I wanted to see a nigger, I'd whip out my phone in public and get steal'd". So them pulling numbers out of their ass is VERY suspect.

Attached: 27022018175802.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>A particular red flag is than TVN, a news station known for his outspoken, Jewish owner, wouldn't shut up about how much of a killing it was making in the box office despite nobody going to see it.
OF FUCKING COURSE...
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyyi-NimsJU

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (480x336, 3.99M)

>Sup Forums still crying

no need to fake them
boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=marvelcomics.htm
check the worldwide section, which is BEFORE adjusting for inflation
it would barely make it the top 10 ONLY MARVEL movies

last year or so the Chinese made a film (monster house/island I don't remember) that needed to be a big hit to prove audiences preferred Chinese made over American made films . they put $43 million dollars of their own into the opening week bo it was discovered.
But Disney/propaganda division of the west would never do something like that

This.

Burgers love that shit.
Not realising that the whole movie is demonstrating how backward and disgusting their country is.

There are a fuck ton of charities spending millions
total globally that are funding children to go see this capeshit, thereby inflating the numbers.

If a million nigs bought up all the grape soda does it mean that grape soda is some amazing thing?

>be frog
>go see shapes of water yesterday
>hear french girls discussing black panther as we sit
>"wtf is up with that movie"
>"so racist, all characters were blacks!"
>"the one white guy was evil... so messed up"
genuinely starting to feel grateful for the propaganda, at this point it's so ridiculous normalfags make Sup Forums tier comments in public spaces

>who watches it
niggers

Nobody I know likes trump are his numbers fake

>>"the one white guy was evil... so messed up"
Did they forget about the one that was solely responsible for making sure vibranium weapons didn't get sent worldwide or are they just retarded?

I tried to search for an amount but Jewgle fucked me. However, the search returns many, many methods to get free tickets. So......yeah, this is a sham. Whatever, I didn't see it and never had the smallest desire.

You have a movie industry?

>they don't match the opinions of viewers.
He says as there are billions of viewers

But who else? They're saying it earned 1 billion dollars.

It is another shitty capeshit flick with eye rolling moments like the barking niggers and every time they use the word colonizer. The scene with Michael B Jordan talking about "much slave ships" was cringey as fuck.

The movie almost felt like a Tyler Perry parody of a Batman or James Bond movie.

White people watches it, Asians as well. Everyone is watching

Chinks are a big part of the market...

One seventh of the world are chinks.

> Just because this one has niggers it's fucking citizen Kane?
stay mad whiteboi, when they talk about massapieces of cinema in the future they ain't gonna talk about your fat old white man on a sled bullshit
there is a new paradime for cinema and it's name be CITIZEN KANG

>Michael B Jordan talking about "much slave ships" was cringey as fuck.
What exactly was cringey about choosing death over imprisonment?

No, but his character was made out as insultingly incompetent comic relief. So, it's the same thing, nigger.

That would be $1 billion minus probably $500 million in free tickets.

>35312578382575987195713895798th superhero movie
>good

this thread show how pathetic some of yall are...Yes the numbers are real...It was good but not a masterpiece...

Yall sound like Black SJW right now...

Pathetic goyim

>citizen kang
don't do me like this nipbro

Attached: 1520357780830.png (400x275, 151K)

Free tickets are only free for the person who uses it, the person who gave it paid for it.

even my one Jewish comic book obsessed, stan lee autographed photo from comic con having rick, and morty watching friend hated it

What's the joke?

Read: Because once normies get redpilled, they'll want to rope the cultural marxists too.

Public schools bought them en masse to have Daquan watch it for free and pump up the number of sales.

I know exactly 2 people in my entire network that have seen it. I'm not claiming my annecdotal evidence is valid, but at least from my perspective it seems to be greatly exaggerated.

I also have a close friend who works as an event coordinator for a big movie theater franchise here in the Midwest, and she said she hasn't had nearly the special events and private parties for this movie as she has had with star wars, the avengers, and other recent blockbusters.

So, again, annecdotal, but given the (((social agents))) who have been championing this film, would anyone be the least bit surprised if they were lying about the number?

My guess is halve it, and there is the truth.

>incompetent
>saves the life of the mc's love interest
>wherever he failed it was also a failing of BP
>He was the only one keeping Vibranium in Wakanda
Anyone insulted by him is a little bitch.

The film is perfectly passable if the mere existence of black people doing their thing doesn't trigger the living fuck out of you.

>CITIZEN KANG

Because none of the we wuz kangz's ancestors hooting over this movie did so.

Have you never heard of Citizen Kane? for real?

(((Companies))) buy tickets en masse to pump up sales numbers. Same thing with record sales.(((Record Companies))) buy back cds so they can say "YOUNG DUPLO JUST SOLD 2 MILLION RECORDS AND WENT MEGA DAIMOND PLATINUM"

Poor bait. Studios and/or political interests purchasing tickets skew the actual numbers of interested viewers. Many of those 'purchased' tickets haven't even been used yet.

unga dunga niga good

Of course they are. The entire media is a Jewish propaganda machine trying to shove niggers down our throats.

Until every kike is gone we will never be free.

It can never be just that though, anymore. How quickly people forget the 90s and early 2000s. White America was fully willing and happy to embrace black culture and black stars. Hip hop was not only mainstream, but THE mainstream music of the decade of like 95-2005. Will Smith, Jamie Fox, and Denzel Washington were like the 3 biggest movie stars in the planet, and black culture was all over TV with shows like In Living Color, the popularity of black athletes, etc. Etc.

But it quickly became evident that no matter how color blind and inclusive white people were to blacks, it would never be sufficient. They just keep blaming whitey for literally everything under the sun. And now... You can't just have a black movie, or a gay movie, or a what the fuck ever movie without it being about a bigger overall societal issue... And whites are sick of it.

If they had just marketed this movie as, hey look, a cool black superhero movie... Nobody would've batted an eye. Instead it was promoted as the single most important event in the history of niggers, and the notice to all disgusting cis gendered whites that their time is up.

This.

It’s called PR, they do the same with inflating celebrity twitter and social media accounts.

Based Nipbro does it again!

>capitalizing 'Vibranium';
looooooll
Anyone thinking vibranium is real is a moron (my spell checker agrees). It was an insulting role, regardless of some small gibs, you kike shill.

I completely agree with you. The mere existence of black people doing their thing doesn't trigger the living fuck out of me.

My cousin told me it was good, I asked him why he liked it, its just a bunch of gay niggers and he told me he didn't know. He didn't know why he liked it? My cousin is retarded but that answer made me uncomfortable

Those things look like men wtf

Son works in theater in normally busy area. Says it was complete Chimp fest on the first two weeks. You had literal busloads of people coming in with prebought tickets, sneaking in all kinds of outside food and leaving shit all over the bathrooms. He was excited the first few days, but said the ushers are pissed because they don't have enough time to clean the theater up after each showing because of how dirty it was. This weekend he said the theater was pretty empty.

da movieee is a goood won
mee an my brahs watshced it yesterdey
2/10

Nobody I know personally has even seen it as far as I know.

literally nobody I know has seen it, nor have there been promos or local ads. It's mediocre Marvel trash people stopped watching almost half a decade ago.

Completely fake.

It will happen soon. Count on it.

>Anyone thinking vibranium is real is a moron (my spell checker agrees).
This has nothing to do with my post.
>It was an insulting role, regardless of some small gibs, you kike shill.
If you're mentally still a child sure.

Attached: nog girls.jpg (750x600, 87K)

No one believes your LARP kike

There is a very real white self hatred streak in the entire white world due to Jewish Media Brainwashing. If the movie is doing well it is because of the "OMG, Kangz On Screen!" phenomenon. They are probably fibbing a bit with the numbers to prop up fragile black ego's.

>This has nothing to do with my post.
Don't be embarrassed. Just go with what you know.

The two white guys (aside from a handful of extras) were evil or foolish. There is a message there somewhere.

>Do you like this movie?
>If you say NO thats racist and will be banned

Dark times ahead.

Attached: 1518354554585.jpg (834x960, 94K)

I work in a place with over 500
Employees, I talk to many on my floor (around 150) and only a few of them went to see it.

INVESTOR LAWSUITS COMING SOON - GIBS ME A SHARE O DAT BILLION YO

And Poland has the best synchronized movies in the world.

He was comic relief yes but he was not incompetent, only a retard would see him as that of all things.