Weed kills the human spirit

Weed is a subhuman drug. It shuts down your pleasure and rewards centre and worst of all it shuts down your dreams. Not dreams as in goals in life (which it also shuts down) but your ability to have dreams during sleep. A dreamless sleep is the worst possible thing for a human's emotional stability. Not only do you get addicted weed also lowers your test levels and you're unable to feel the electric jolts of life in your bones and joints which get you to spring out of bed and go by your day in a productive manner.

Stop smoking weed so you can have the best high that God offers without any substance abuse: the ability to have clear and vivid dreams. I just had the best dream in a while (since quitting) where I was submerged in deep ocean swimming around the blue lagoon, with sunrays piercing the water surface and reaching deep down below to the corals where lobsters and fish in real 1080p were going by their business. It was the most beautiful thing I've experienced in a while since letting go of the herbal jews. Stop smoking weed Sup Forums its a bluepill drug for degenerates and social rejects. If you want to be someone in life, you need to have natural dreams.

Attached: IMG_6871.jpg (600x900, 92K)

Source your claims.

Attached: 1520841223241.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Plenty of weed, plenty of dreams.

Ask any pothead when was the last time they had a dream. Watch them as they try and remember like a greasy disgusting hippie possible letting out a long "duuuuuuuude" during the process because they'd be unable to remember what its like to dream (that is if they smoke and abuse the drug everyday) and its common knowledge weed lowers test.

Hazy memories of seeing fragments of a dream is not the same as having lucid HIGH DEFINITION dreams.

Attached: IMG_6872.jpg (1000x750, 187K)

The last two nights I've had wildly vivid dreams, and I've smoked a gram a day for 10 years.
I have vivid dreams every week.
>ask any pothead
You lose.

Attached: 1519555330778.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I just had a weird dream last night where there was a snake loose in class (i'm an professor/pothead in my free time). Anyway, sounds like you should stop smoking weed dumbshit, god is not for giving phony highs.

this doesn't happen to me but I always hear people talking about it

Dreams are inherently useless. Hormone changes are caused by any type of smoke and even basic aromatic compounds in perfumes. Give me some practicable data.

Attached: izzy azulu.jpg (282x178, 7K)

Lots of weed and lots of dreams over here. I found I get way more and more vivid ones when I stopped masturbating though.

>the last two nights

What about the nights before that? Do you remember waking up everyday from high-definition dreams or is waking up usually just a sensation of being in a fog with barely any dream fragments to remember?

>an professor

The snake is probably there to save the kids from your lack of education and brainfog from being a disgusting hippie.

Your dreams are hazy and scattered after smoking because that imaginative energy is transferred into waking reality, most people don't take advantage of it though and just eat and watch tv shows. Smoke cannabis and sit in the dark listening to music and you'll see what I mean, or go out and sit by yourself in a beautiful location.

Actually I've been smoking weed for the past 5 years because of my previous dreams. It felt like the only dreams I had were horrifying nightmares and the medication I got from my doctor didn't really help
Now that I smoke weed every now and then I feel very rested when waking up

I still do dream, it's kinda rare. But at least I don't wake up the next day feeling like I've been living through a horror movie all night

Booze gives better dreams.

This is correct however you only need to sit outside at a "Beautiful place" maybe a couple of times a year. If you make something like that a regular occurence it destroys your dreams aswell as perspective.

Everyone gets nightmares but you sound like you're using weed as a crutch to not be scared. Face your fears, man up sven.
Alcohol is poison just as much

I had a dream last night after smoking good haze, tf are you talking about?
Also I jumped out of the bed this morning because I was looking forward, weed doesnt lower test levels otherwise post source. you are full of shit OP.

explain to me why its soooooo bad when your body has the endocannabinoid system ?
or are you more concerned about the fact that smokers will not contribute to the absolute sick system that is rotten to the core ?
oh and fuck off about the dreams ! i had the most vivid and meaningful dreams under influence while all the meaningless shit gets faded out !
whats next wanna outlaw dmt ?
if you had any credibility you would be here bitching about the synthetic shit thats legal over the counter ! since you are not concerned about synthetic heroin inf form of painkillers or synthetic speed for kids to be better in school.

for all its worth weed is one of the few and true plant teachers we have!

If you're just trying to make it through this miserable existence as best you can, and you have access to weed, I recommend you smoke it. The journey is easier. But if you're trying to make something of yourself in this miserable existence, weed does far too much damage to memory, productivity, and and motivation, and it should be avoided.

Attached: 1518914910728.jpg (600x600, 32K)

You have to smoke a shitton of weed and stop dreaming completely, then quit cold turkey. The dreams feel real, the first few are exceptionally vivid and you have an incredible amount of control in them

ive experienced this first hand. i used to have insanely realistic dreams where i'd encounter entities, travel vast worlds and landscapes, dream up new ideas for my artwork ect. ever since my 2 year weed binge i havent been able to have dreams. ive had a couple very cloudy nightmare type dreams but other than that, theres been nothing. and its been 3 years since i stopped smoking.

Ironically, weed is how I got through college. I was having the hardest time with differential equations until I smoked a massive blunt. Suddenly, the concept of switching between time-domain and frequency-domain made complete sense. It was like using the weed-domain to help me understand subjects that are seemingly complicated on the surface.

Obviously, it can be abused, but you should try learning the ukulele or something when you smoke. Otherwise, you're right: it's a waste of time.

Attached: Ukulele_diagram.jpg (700x288, 133K)

I'd say that's dictated by the life of the person in question, but a more important point is that there's no significance in using a drug to appreciate reality if it doesn't show you that you don't need it to appreciate reality.

>Dreams are inherently useless
based on ... what? the claims of kike scientists? Well, we all know how accurate all of their theories are.

>Hormone changes are caused
and? hormone changes are caused by everything that is degenerate, what is your point?

you're 100% right about dreams. I usually don't dream anyways but have never dreamed after smoking.

Exactly.

Don't let weed get in way of career and life goals, but if you got a day off, fuck it. Do whatever makes you happy as long as you still go to work.