Who's hyped for the upcoming Annie OVA? I wonder how much araki araki will edit out...

Who's hyped for the upcoming Annie OVA? I wonder how much araki araki will edit out, the shower scene better not be deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163685924/#163685924
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wonder how much araki araki will edit out

That gigantic Mankasa fag? He'll probably change the whole story to annie drowning a litter of puppies while stealing candy from babies or something

fuck that guy, that aside I don't understand why BR is in the poster, the last magazine issue mentioned that her story would be of 2 episodes

Dunno, maybe he added in an extra scene with them, possibly at the behest of Isayama like with Ymirs letter.

Also when are we getting spoilers for chapter 99? A week?

>A week?
what makes you think that?
> possibly at the behest of Isayama
the magazine did say something about isayama supervising, he also supervised the Levi OVA and got one scene removed that was OOC for him, isayama is the only one who can save this OVA, it's hard to get involved with a series but with OVA he can do something

>Annie OVA
Ugh.

t. Araki

>and got one scene removed that was OOC for him
Which one?

Not thay anom but it's probably the scene where he says he hates weak people, isayama said something like "levi wouldn't say that", so even if he's not there for the manga or Novels but he will be there for the anime OVA, he take some time off for that hopefully

That user*

I'm not asking to be spoonfed here but I would like a few drinks from a sippy cup and ask if this is just a prank or if it's real and you guys aren't just playing games with my heart? Please no drama about liking certain characters in a series about imaginary people

what are you talking about user?

in any case, there is an OVA and it's fucking great that there is

Sexcellent.

>all this forced bump post because people flew thanks to puritanfags
I really miss snk threads
Spoilers in less than two weeks

you could have just googled, there's even a poster at the moment

>puritanfags
pretty sure you're missing the point, the manga has nothing less things to discuss and mods and janitors aren't being tolerant at all, there are things to discuss, characters to talk about, even if it's not always regular the threads have improved compared to the time the fujos made half a dozen threads before bump limit, now if a thread hits bump limit there's not always a new thread. This was not the correct time to enforce such a thing, it just made people seek other places to talk about, that's not helping Sup Forums at all. Even in those metathreads I didn't saw anyone complaining about /snk/ threads, I don't see how they are harmful, even non generals got deleted.
It's kind of sad how towards the end of the manga the threads are like this, the current chapters have actually been could and if you think about it there's a lot of anticipation towards the future chapters

good*

I see your point but mods got tired of the puritans reporting every second so they decided to close every SnK thread. People got tired of being banned or the threads being deleted every time a single fucking meme is posted, that don´t even happen in Raildex threads with the waifufags or the Acceleratorfags because they are not as oversensitive as the people posting in snk threads.
Even if I´m enjoying Marley arc let´s not pretend that this manga is weekly or that deep, people will probably come back in the next chapter and when the anime arrives but meanwhile we have to take care not to offend someone.

mods said there's nothing to discuss but there can be, recently I posted a thread about marco and it was deleted in a few seconds, that shouldn't happen, atleast let people see it, let people talk.
Not even giving the threads a chance and thinking that discussion on happens due to anime is not how it should be, JoJo is a monthly manga too and the threads go on for the whole month and look at the thread caption how is that better than boards.fireden.net/a/thread/163685924/#163685924
I like jojo too but come on, this is way too unfair.

Well let's not go too meta

>marco
Who?

exactly my point, try reading the thread again, the guy was fucking nothing yet fans made such a big deal out of him, another one of reiner's fuck ups

>yet fans made such a big deal out of him
Only deluded shipperwhales did that.

wait what? marco? shipping?

Last bump before I give up on /snk/, thanks mods

Yawn.
>Annie
>not even canon
>Araki
It's shit.

Why does it look like his head was melted and his hand is clean cut off? Also the uniforms aren't even slightly similar. That's probably Billy's or Armin's Zeke's fancy uniform.

>thanks mods
Indeed. Thanks for getting rid of a lot of shipper and shitposting cancer, which is why these threads are so quiet.

>not even canon
no regrets wasn't canon either until isayama got involved with it, besides it doesn't go against canon stuff so not that hard to fit it into the story

It does though. They don't have showers. And Annie a stinky smelly shit.

>Why does it look like his head was melted and his hand is clean cut off?
If the theory of them being ackerman is taken into consideration then it's possible that melted guy was a failed experiment or some shit
Titans evaporate, ackerman melt, I'd say that's interesting

>they don't have showers
source: your ass?
>And Annie a stinky smelly shit.
if you just want to shitpost then that's a different thing

there weren't that many shitposter for it to be so quite, were there? anyway those were, if they just stay away then that would be good

>there weren't that many shitposter for it to be so quite, were there?
They were the big majority and shitting up every single thread with the same cancer over and over again.The only discussion was someone asking the same shit for the 1000th time and the same 4 people replying to it with the same shit.

>3D-MG powered by steam
>No showers
Considering they've been around since the 18th century, why would you think that?

Yeah, maybe they have the same weak point like titans or if they get injected by a serum it cause a reaction that make them melt

>they get injected by a serum
that sounds really strange

I was hyped but the possibility of Araki bullshit makes me worry about more than just disappointment.

fucking hack