Waifu thread

Post your waifu and comment on the waifu above you.

trash

gay/10

gahaha/10

SHINOA IS FUCKING SHIT AND WAS USELESS AS FUCK DURING THE WHOLE SHOW

but look at this cute smug. i want to manhandle her and see what kind of smug face she makes.

i approve op

waifu as forgotten as the show

Why is no one commenting on the waifu above them

Your waifu is cute, user.

akari is best waifu

fapped

not sure who she is. must be all yours.

watch danchigai (´・ω・`)

Cute

>tfw no waifu
I guess I'll just post some female I kind of liked.

maximum cute

Cute and outgoing, a bit childlike but still shows great wisdom during tough times.

Kallen was better. Still liked the Lelouch clothed fully/naked pizza butt dynamic though.

>Kallen was better
Yeah, given your waifu I can see why you'd like her more. To each his own I guess.

Cute twintails.

PURE
U
R
E

death to all teens

glory to cakekind?

very bland character, looks nice thoough

nice hair and a nice hat

A good choice for a monster girl.

She looks like a strong opponent. I'm not sure I could win in a fight against such chuuni powers.

So you like lolis son.

Lala is Superior.

Morgiana

Bet this girl cant even hold a sword.

an interesting and likable tsundere.
no such thing as a bad DxD waifu.

everyone is such a gentleman tonight.

best shinmai nice taste

Stella was the best girl of her season. She's a super qt, for sure.

I have a handful of waifus but there is one that is exalted high above the rest. Who she is doesn't really matter for the purpose of this thread. I want to know how you guys feel about waifus in general. How does it feel knowing that you're obsessed with someone who doesn't and never will exist? Sucks, right?

There are some nights I almost cry because I'm in love with a person who is probably real on some plane of existence but will never even know my name or how much I love her.

Anyone else feel this way?

>I have a handful of waifus

Stopped reading there.

Explain your dismay.

Thanks, man. I needed that.

>Explain your dismay.
You claim to "love" one of them, but call a handful of others your "wives". Fuck off, Muhammad.

You're right. I'll reevaluate my life.

to be honest, as sad as it is, i would be sadder if i didn't have one. having someone i can interact with whenever i want and who i genuinely feel mutual love for helps me avoid depression and a feeling of total isolation, which are otherwise common symptoms of my mental disorder. anyway i want to avoid blogging, so here's another pic of her and also

Again, no such thing as a bad dxd waifu. Just make sure she doesn't kill you after you exchange vows.

I guess I should count my blessings that I do have a wife who loves me, but she's not my waifu. My waifu is simply the most perfect female I've ever known and no real life human female comes anywhere close. I do love my real wife very much, though.