That one anime character you loved the most. What's her name Sup Forums?

That one anime character you loved the most. What's her name Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jADnNpx3R4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die teen

I 'love' her so much.

Rei is the best reason for wanting to beat the ever loving shit out of Shinji and Gendo.

Why the past tense? I love mine forever.

Oops.

>Queen of the weebs
Weebs prefer Asuka and are very obnoxious about it, as you can see here on Sup Forums. Rei is (or was, idk) bigger amongst a general audience.

I guess this is now a Rei thread.

The minorities in this site are too afraid to post their inferior waifus.

Is Rei still the character that has the most doujins?

Where does the "Rei is creepy" thing come from? She is pretty and her smile is cute.

>Rei is creepy
Just a smear campaign from the small red team.

Blue4life

Buckets of cum.

haha i love rei

dude fucking bamboozled

Is there any other character that reaches this level?

Not Anime, but I've loved deaf girl since I read the one shot.

if buy love her the most you mean want to fuck the most

>Not Anime
Is the film is that bad, that you deny its existence?

What's her name again?

>loved
Kagalove is forever

What?

Who is your favorite artist for CC's love?
I want to love her too.

None can top her, especially I read all the VNs and drama CD's.

meimi K

That's not what I mean, if you know what I mean.

You don't love Rei. You only love a fake, mellower Rei, like the Rei in the Rebuilds or Girlfriend of Steel.

B-but Rei is Rei.

Rei 2 (Manga) > Rei 2 > Rei (Rebuild) > Rei (Girlfriend of steel) > Rei 3 > Rei Q > Rei (Mogudan) > Rei (Iruzumi) > Rei (other artist) > Rei 1 > Yuki Nagato

alice is beautiful .alice is the best girl of re:creators. i love you alice

Note to self: When starting a waifu thread. Write Waifu Thread on the title. Don't use Rei in the picture, it confuses the readers and the thread will gravitate into a Rei thread, post a minor waifu like a generic loli.

There's an ample amount of worst girl in this thread.

I Loved Takao so Damn much. She made me stop hating Tsunderes.

MISAKA MIKOTO!

girls with low self esteem are my biggest draw to someone. thats because they are humble and will love you. i want to give them someone that loves them enough to die for them, and in turn have the favor returned

How can someone who doesn't even love themselves love someone else?

Its human nature to love something, or else you commit suicide. Those who love themselves have little love to give to others. Those who do not love themselves have plenty of love to give.
In the words of Robin Williams: "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”

He was loved by everyone. Why? Because he did not love himself so the only thing that kept him going was to love those around him. I feel the same way often, I want a girl that I can love more than I could ever love myself, and I want the favour returned.

Too new to be real waifus.

>In the words of Robin Williams: "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to >make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.”
I wish I could have had a dinner with Robin Williams. H left us too soon.

This is the biggest lie that's ever come out of your mouth, and I'm sure as hell glad you didn't say it to me.
You don't love yourself. You don't love others. You're not even capable of receiving love, let alone returning the favor. The only thing you love is hatred. To hate others, to look down upon them, and to BE hated.
I never asked for anything in return, I just gave it away with no strings because something told me you deserve some unconditional love and affection for once in your life.
The only truthful thing in your post is that you desire death. I thought that if I made you feel loved, you would realize everything that's beautiful about yourself (Self, with an S), your body and your life. I guess I failed here as well.
I'm not your savior. I'm not anyone's savior. Please replace me with a woman, it's the only insult you haven't yet given me. But please don't go. I beg of you, never think about dying again. The world will not be the same without you.

Only the original Rei is Rei and she is the best Rei.

this, manga rei 2 is best rei, then anime rei 2

And /c/ says Sup Forums isn't full of fake Reifags...

how am i a fake reifag, please explain

You mean Yui Ikari?

>they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that

Maybe if he's only a little bit more pessimistic, he probably wouldn't have killed himself.

On second thought, yeah, use Rei as the OP of a Waifu Thread. Just don't reply on Rei posts, that would filter out all the Reifags. Wait, whats the point of a waifu thread again?

You mean optimistic?

>You mean optimistic?
No. Only optimistic people commit suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jADnNpx3R4

pipirupirupirupipirupi