The absolute STATE of western youth

>the absolute STATE of western youth
youtube.com/watch?v=rzpg7i47_Ws

Attached: 1516270342003.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

The type of people that play splatoon are manchilds anyway. I think this is a bias study.

video games arent a sport

Sometimes I wonder if fundamentalist Islam is the solution to and not part of the Wests' problems.

agreeable men are preyed on by hyperbolic advertising
everything that's new is the best thing that's ever happened and they're apart of it so that's the best thing that's ever happened because everyone is experiencing the best thing ever

mentally comparable to teenage girls

>agreeable men are preyed on by hyperbolic advertising
and by this I mean that it shapes their personalities, not just that they buy the thing

> Western

Oy goy

R A R E
A
R
E

FUk u

Ay, how's it going son?

what happens to soyboys when Islam takes over?

I look at this and laugh same with the star wars fags. These people making their identity on consumer goods. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous. I've never been this excited / enthusiastic / happy about anything in my whole life.

They'll be part of a harem.

Daily reminder that posting ANY soy material on Sup Forums gets you a 2 weeks ban.

After 15 years of posting on Sup Forums and shit posting constantly I never got more than your casual 3 days ban. But 2 weeks that's a first for me.

Sup Forums is a nintengoy soyboy safespace, no fucking shit.

Well, the leftists I talked to almost a decade ago that fiercely defended Islam thought that everything white and Christian was bad, but they genuinely thought that Islam would never harm them at all. They actually thought that Islam would tolerate their degeneracy when the time is right and the Muslims take over.
If the Muslims ever do take over, I hope they bully all leftists and throw them off of rooftops.

>hurr durr not a sport
You know what else is not a sport? Those little girls games played by "professional" niggers with a ball.
The only real sports are hunting and hand to hand combat.

nothing compares to the old smash anyway
those were the days

cool glad we agree

Attached: 1457160844433.jpg (173x215, 11K)

Our society is so soulless and empty that this is all these men have to look forward to, the fifth sequel to a series that has barely changed in ten years.

This. Big picture its pretty depressing that they are this happy about a game.

Leftists are retarded in many ways, but it's their attitudes towards Islam that are the most insane. It's almost impossible to have a reasonable conversation with them on the topic. Even if you explain Quranic abrogation to them and read the appropriate verses to them from sura 9 (the 2nd most recent one) they will just retreat into deflection
>muh crusades
They're incapable of reason when it comes to Islam.

i got a week ban on Sup Forums for saying soyboy.

Coming from a bigot whose country bans gay marriage in 2018. Look, Allah is a gay god, and reasonable people think Islam is ok, and not all Muslims are Islamic radicals.

t. pedo

>Sup Forums
>2018
wew lad

Attached: 123781278312.png (589x641, 777K)

The videogames media are very monitored because the japanese industry is collapsing and they don't want you to know.

>gets triggered that other people that "should" be as miserable as he is are having fun

I love how "soyboy" hate is just anger at the fact it turns out you can be a video game addicted fatass and still have friends and be happy.

>you can be a video game addicted fatass and still have friends and be happy
Keep telling that to yourself, piggy

I hate this "react" video bullshit. It's sheer faggotry and annoys me to no end.

Attached: soyboy2.gif (800x371, 125K)

Looks like someone is a video game addicted lardass without friends

Yeah. They were pretty damn bad in the era when I most engaged with them about this topic.
I'm not too sure how they are about Islam now, but I can't imagine it's gotten any better. The only thing that's really changed is that more conservatives online feel more emboldened to speak up. Leftists dominated the internet back in the day.
I've wondered lately if the internet was always truly leftist or if that was a sham. Since leftists like to censor opposing opinions and silence criticism. Could it be that the consensus we see is an artificial consensus?
It seems to be the case that whenever moderation is minimal or non-existent, the situations always leans to the right. Leftists can only have the upper hand when they are circlejerking and banning all dissent. So maybe the consensus I saw online back in the day was just artificial.

>no u

sad

got a 30 day ban for joking about shooting up a shopping center on r9k

Attached: DAB.jpg (350x248, 16K)

Perhaps it's due in part to an increase in self-segregation between the groups. For me at least, the 2016 US election made some other parts of the internet far less enjoyable to visit. Leftists are so vicious these days, whereas in the past they seemed to at least try and act out their view of themselves as reasonable and polite people.

neither is chess but eh

This is the closest thing to a uniting common culture you have in the modern world. Sad.

>youth
They are all over 20.

>Bermuda
>rare
heh, fresh off the boat from reddit?

Attached: gary-oak-screenshot-01.jpg (600x441, 47K)

i havent played video games for about a week now and i have absolutely no desire to even touch them. i think im gonna make it brehs

>Leftists are so vicious these days, whereas in the past they seemed to at least try and act out their view of themselves as reasonable and polite people
It was very fedora tier back then. They thought of themselves as intellectuals and frequently berated the 'masses' they thought were conservative and beneath them. If you showed any dissent in their echo chambers, bans were swiftly delivered. But even though I've been online for a while, the core of what I saw was 2009-2014. They ruled in the 90s and early/mid 2000s too but I didn't pay too much attention and I didn't really care.
All in all we should be thankful we live in a time where conservatives are more confident and enough time has passed where we can see what leftists have done and recognize it for the stupid bullshit it is.

'Welcome to Dark Souls BITCH!"

I unironically chuckled

guys, i think this might be getting out of hand.
the soyboy meme is good, but we shouldn't be tying Nintendo in with it. i'm pretty sure we did that based entirely on pic related. just one guy.
then someone made soyjack memes with a Nintendo Switch pasted in and people got carried away with a memetic feedback loop.
i think we should reverse this. I don't play games of any kind, but Nintendo is a de facto arm of the Japanese government and i feel we should be treating them with respect. it isn't their fault if a lot of soyboys use their products

Attached: bugman2.png (636x614, 529K)

>any Smash game after Melee

Attached: 1424631710296.jpg (360x354, 85K)

>pedophilia
>incest
>inbreeding
>zoophilia
>racemixing
>jewish food laws

Truly a solution

fuck off miyamoto, your proxy doesnt fool me.

>where we can see what leftists have done and recognize it for the stupid bullshit it is
Aye, at this point I think that a lot of leftists only support the things they do because they've been bullied into it. Hopefully conservatives will continue to grow in confidence and call out the bs for what it is so that these poor souls can see that they don't have to pretend to be retards to feel accepted

>videogames
It's all shit

Why do you care so much about a soytoy merchant?

Reddit was full Ron Paul Sup Forums in 2007-2008. I remember it clear as crystal, multiple front page stories every day. The sudden Obama cocksucking was completely artificial, reddit admins definitely began manipulating the votes for political reasons at this time and never stopped.

You think it's any better in the east you weeaboo prick? Those gooks and chinks play games until they die.

i don't like seeing slander unfold. we're being irresponsible with our memetic golems and i worry it could come back to haunt us. it's not hard to use 100% deserving targets instead of debatable targets like Nintendo. what about the TV shows that soyboys enjoy? the food and beverages they consume?

wow you're a fag

rude

absolute bugmen

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (1366x768, 230K)

But what harm is being done? Nintendo capatialize on the fact that there are a lot of infantile men with cash to burn in our society, and fair play to them. How will it come back to haunt me that I think it's childish to make a fat plumber jump on goombas to save a princess on a TV screen?