At least 125 people — including a dozen high school kids — in Milwaukee have been infected with HIV, syphilis...

>At least 125 people — including a dozen high school kids — in Milwaukee have been infected with HIV, syphilis, or both in one of the biggest outbreaks ever reported in the city.

> According to Milwaukee’s Journal Sentinel, which broke the story on Tuesday, the outbreak has been identified as a “cluster,” meaning a large number of people have become infected in a particular time and place.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/bunch-milwaukee-high-school-kids-just-tested-positive-hiv-syphilis-204149948.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-02-15-38-32.png (720x1280, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1jj0mUYJ_g
youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, some as young as 14. I don't get it. I thought sex ed was taught to prevent these issues from spreading? Is sex ed failing? Better yet, where's the fucking parents? Why is WI a fucking shithole now? How did niggers get into WI?

So many questions...

Reminds me of school in the 90s when aids was still fresh on everyone's mind so there was kind of a prudishness that you don't see these days. I wonder if it will come back in style now.

roasties btfo?

No most Republicans and Christians don't want sex ed being taught in school because they don't want their children to know what a vagina is

>Milwaukee
Nothing was lost

Good, die horribly degenerate future idiocrats

Jesus, I spent most of my childhood and youth traumatised by the grim reaper bowling HIV commercials.
They still run traumatic ads for smoking but not STD's.
Now that AIDS is getting prep resistant not even the blocking medications are working and there will be a sexual plague.

Sex ed is much different today than it was when I was a kid. They used to just teach you about what each body part did and talk about contraceptives and protection against STDS, now because of libcucks they have to talk about about random trannys and shit and faggots like it has anything to do with sex ed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was related to the large number of Somali and other “migrants”...

Read: Because we need to redpill the normies so the kids don't get all infected with the degeneracy the left promotes

Romans 1:27 "In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

>Wisconsin

Glad I got out of Tinder.

Going on countless Tinder dates and hookups for a year was the darkest point of my life.

i'm from FL so not sure how it is there, but like half the state has private schools or charter schools that usually don't teach sex ed because of the evangelicals. i mean hell, the side of my family that's really into Catholicism thinks the use of condoms is a sin.

man there were so many pregnant girls at the Catholic school in my home town lol.

>I thought sex ed was taught
Do you morons really think that this is about what is taught at school?

Mike "HIV Hitler" Stoklasa

It’s true in my eighth grade class all were hear about it fucking tranny’s and oppressed women

This
Our teacher showed us his penis during sex ed.at school years ago. It was pretty confusing because it was an all girl school. We didnt report it...

it will really make you hate women to a point where theres no going back to monogamy.

should clarify tho, i graduate hs back in 2009. maybe it could be different now

>sluts have HPV

profound

Attached: 1388637296393.jpg (248x252, 48K)

this is a rabbit hole you should go down.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1jj0mUYJ_g

>I prefer black men
>dont contact me if you’re trying to f*ck

Pick one and only one.

Attached: A3E91B19-03CE-4A5A-94C0-FE7EA8E23348.jpg (414x372, 27K)

The only way you really get AIDs is through anal sex or blood contamination.
>no really, the chance of getting AIDs through vaginal sex is less than a percent.

And this just happen to take place after (((media))) has been shouting out about HIV no longer being a death sentence. And not wanting to have sex with someone HIV positive is bigoted.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

its true mostly iv drug users and fags get it

this is a dirty little secret among doctors

Whats her Instagram?

Sure, sure. And how many public schools in the US have dropped their sex ed because of the ebil bad peoples?
Next you'll go on about how nothing can be done about global warming because some people with no control over any aspect and an all powerful 3%of scientists don't believe.
When everyone believes the planet will be saved and when everyone believes in the magic of sex ed stds and teen pregnancy will magically evaporate.
It's the unbelievers voicing occasional dissent that's stopping the magic from working!

Attached: 1520287221647.jpg (700x856, 179K)

It’s dildo lessons and degeneracy worship, now.

You can also get it during birth

t. someone who's mother was a whore

Daily reminder that getting aids without intravenous drug use or rampant buttsex that tears the asshole is basically impossible.

Fine me a straight person who has aids that didn't do drugs, I dare you.

Attached: 1520188760123.jpg (640x469, 73K)

>including a dozen high school kids
I feel nothing.
Degenerates must pay, and while it is their parents fault, that doesn't excuse degeneracy. That's not my call, it's nature's, and it is always right.

>AIDS getting prep resistant
Holy shit that was fast. Got a source for that?

>Fat & ugly
>Coal burner

Attached: Mein+neger+_4b4d8c0b862e2c673b5cc053d2337c5b.png (256x256, 12K)

like kids arent going to figure this shit out on their own. they dont need creepy whackjob liberal "educators" filling their heads with bad ideas when theyre in fucking elementary school

You foreigners should follow our example and stop having sex it's much cleaner and safer

Hah

Most of new HIV infections can be split by the wealth of the place
>in the 3rd world it's from mothers during birth, since they don't give them C-section
>in the 2nd world it's drug addicts sharing needles (like Russia)
>in the 1st world it's faggots

>false premise thread
> HIV and AIDS are stds.
nope, the former is a harmless retrovirus ( all retro viruses are harmless ) the latter is drug poisoning, a kike program of mas murder using lethal AZT and other DNA chain terminator drugs. 99% of goyim fall for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ

stay well anons, and don't fall for murderous kike lies

Interesting demographic patterns, like a model integrated city.

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-140341-01.jpg (1079x1705, 162K)

Eat box, get pox

Attached: Screenshot_20171130-220424-01.jpg (1079x1730, 233K)

It's because you either have evangelical zones where ignorance reigns or subverted zones where kids are taught the benefits of anal orgies with transsexuals.
I'm of the opinion parents should teach their kids. If they are too lazy for it they face consequences.

Attached: 1520135804249m.jpg (1024x764, 83K)

Tinder, Grinder and FetLife should be hauled before a Congressional investigation.

Attached: Screenshot_20171130-220949-01.jpg (1072x722, 78K)

Yeah right when I was going into highschool they had white women who claimed they never did drugs got AIDs and how anyone can get aids..

Basically made it a sexless 4 years for me :(

I didn't know syphilis was still a thing that was common.

>yfw patient zero inevitably turns out to be a nigger

Attached: 1343400126518.png (570x533, 6K)

This surge in STDs is happening everywhere, why is Milwaukee getting attention?

Attached: Screenshot_20171130-220942-01.jpg (1080x879, 120K)

Attached: Screenshot_20171130-220610-01.jpg (1076x1468, 141K)

The thirst will kill some of you Anons ;_;

Attached: Screenshot_20171130-220802-01.jpg (1080x688, 89K)

>Milwaukee
>At least 125 people — including a dozen high school kids — in Milwaukee have been infected with HIV, syphilis, or both

For how long has Milwaukee been Chiraq Northwest or Detroit Northwest or both

In first world it a combination of the 2 last. Here in luxembourg most people with hiv are heroin addicts

Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; - Revelation 18:4

>In 30 years it dropped from 71% to 37%

White flight is a universal phenomenon

>Basically made it a sexless 4 years for me :(
Implying.

It’s called reality

teens imitate what they see
so if adults are sleeping around, and they see that, they're going to do it too.

What a remarkably racist assumption user

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (668x744, 160K)

just dump them in califonia, solves a lot of problems

Attached: 586664.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

You’re a complete fucking retard

Ιt cant happen soon enough, hows the situation in Brasil actually? You know being brasil and all that?

They both say the same thing:
>I'm mentally deranged

This is a myth propagated by the (((BBC))), (((Huffpost))), (((NYT))), etc.
I challenge you to find a reputable source for this claim.

>surge in STDs is happening everywhere
HIV is no longer fatal (((propaganda))) have been going on everywhere.
I remember the WTF!?! feeling about a year and a half ago, when a radiospot was explaining why it was bigoted not to want to have sex with someone HIV infected.
I suppose Milwaukee is getting the attention because a Milwaukee Burger brought up the topic.

Attached: aaa-73.jpg (738x1061, 103K)

What? I fucked my way through the '90's?

the story implies the people were intentionally infected you fucking mogloids. its going to be some psyco health car worker using infected needles or some asshole going around poisoning a soda machine.

Probably a bunch of nigs and fags, we need to import some super aids quick to get rid of these animals.

Sex is not the problem. Sex ed was never the problem. But go and try to tell your lovely progressives this. They want to talk about sex to kids and give them condoms. Makes them wet just thinking about it. How many outbreaks of STDs ever happened with 14-year-olds in the 1950's? How many pregnant mamas waddled to class? How many day cares were there at public schools so whores could drop dey keeyuds awf while they went to class? Yeah - ZERO. A woman was "ruined" if anybody knew she had slept with anybody. Becoming pregnant outside of wedlock as a young girl was absolutely fucking shameful. If it ever happened, a girl would "go off to live with her aunt for a while" to have the baby and then give it up for adoption. It was very rare.

>bring in somalians
>HIV clusters around them

Attached: 1509762952416.jpg (979x832, 232K)

youre a marxist kike. if a kids parents cant teach their kid about sex they shouldnt be allowed to have them.

Catholic here. Did sex ed in middle school. Catholic girls were whores but no pregnant ones in high school.

Muh pregnant Catholic gurl meme. Get reckt faggot. Catholic girls give anal.

Niggers and faggots at it again.

Attached: poor_degenerate_charlie.jpg (455x744, 161K)

sexual feelings are a complete illusion. I lost most of my sexual urges a couple years ago. Right now I see how crazy people are.. if only they could experience nirvana like I do.

youre either retarded or a liar. you just implied catholic girls wont use condoms bc its a sin, but will still get pregnant out of wed lock. 1 pregnant girl in a catholic school of 5k is still rare. take your kike shilling back to synagog.

>At least 125 people
Are they white?

Dirty women

>If everyone could be as clean and celibate as me
I bet your a super boring person. Plus if I don't fuck at least once a week or I will start acting weird. There's a reason school shooters are never dripping in pussy.

>Sweden talking shit about literally anything/anywhere

Attached: 1487803295555.jpg (640x429, 66K)

So that's why teen birth rates have steadily been dropping since the 1950's?

Apparently they need, fuckers didn't even have sense to use condoms on their own.

This is how it should be.
Democrats have ruined America.

Don't worry Sweetie. Nobody white wants you anyway.

Attached: le_56_face_greyish_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvbk9r.png (444x377, 136K)

But rabbi told me Iceland wasn't doing enough for the asylum seekers... he dindunuffin

Attached: 1518923606043m.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

>> influx of african muslim niggers into thr midwest
>> AIDS cases increase

Ya dont sayyyy

They need more people with STDs so they'll vote for """free""" healthcare. Liberals used to say it was education and contraception that helped cure unwanted pregnancy and STDs but now it's about abortions, no self responsibility and birth control,

>I prefer black men
Because she has an STD

I don't understand why we let jews live. They should get hunted down and killed like animals. It's only fair considering how they behave.

haaaaa fuck. you’re right

> how i will explain it.
> son there are people in the world that are very mentally diseased. da gubment used to keep these people in hospitals so they were kept away from us normal people. democrats decided it was better to let them roam free so that they could vote after being given free drugs. beong gay is yucky and although we dont need to kill gay people we certainly do not have to support them having rights of any kind whatsoever

>teen birth rates
Does that include married women in their teens?

+

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: 1503578697767.jpg (495x736, 71K)

I think it was plato who talked about male libido and how having it is like "being chained to a demon" and how it feels to finally be free of it. fuck the other fag who called you boring, he may as well be saying
>muh dik

>flyovers

Attached: sharper image.jpg (1440x2560, 357K)

It's a combi but fags take the lead by a huge difference

We have literally been shamed so hard by the rest of the guys that by now an awake Swede has either killed himself or developed teflon-skin that ur untermensch piss and shit just drips right off.

All pride is gone. there is just nothing now.

Kinda nice , since all the rest of u are traveling to this end-station currently with the speed of a bullettrain .. At least there is no more pain now.

Traveling the jurney to the end-station is just pain and anguish and shame. No it doesnt hurt so much anymore. All is lost.

Life is a mountain , death is a feather.

Attached: 1519962085710.png (572x504, 274K)

What app is this?

t. Jamal

Attached: 187646.jpg (305x320, 9K)