IT'S HAPPENING BOYS, REX TILLERSON HAS BEEN FIRED 5 MINUTES AFTER SAYING THE UK POISON GAS ATTACK CAME FROM RUSSIA...

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS, REX TILLERSON HAS BEEN FIRED 5 MINUTES AFTER SAYING THE UK POISON GAS ATTACK CAME FROM RUSSIA, TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL

google.com/search?q=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-says-u-k-spy-poisoning-clearly-came-russia-n856056

huffingtonpost.com/entry/rex-tillerson-out_us_59765701e4b0c95f375db326

Attached: 1494876750078.jpg (1800x1200, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-says-u-k-spy-poisoning-clearly-came-russia-n856056
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/cia-director-pompeo-no-deep-state-cia/
youtu.be/eCn-3fL922Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: russia.png (884x560, 79K)

linked the first article wrong oops

nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-says-u-k-spy-poisoning-clearly-came-russia-n856056

BUMP

>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SHILL
Wong, he's an ape

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD

Attached: 1493531692948.jpg (720x480, 73K)

Tillerson is a deep state shill, so of course he'll point to le boogeyman.

It's most likely the UK itself, Israel or the deep state that did it.

This is just Trump playing 4d chess to throw off the deepstate democrats, he was bad optics and had to go.

that would be pretty funny

i mean imagine if that was true

Averyone is a russian shill. You 2.

Attached: f52b4f8e8de4c4f263a88f4f03dfd7ff.jpg (659x779, 72K)

he was fired because he was a pedophile who worked for the deep state trying to create ww3

Hiro should turn all flags on Sup Forums into Russian ones for a day, I'd lose my fucking sides.

>nickname: white
fugg

Attached: 343.jpg (200x211, 10K)

>SHILL
agent undercover

HOLY FUCK ITS TRUE WTF IS GOING ON

... and that's a good thing.

Trump fired him on Friday for his failure to get a pipe deal done. He wasn't fired for the Russia comments.

Also Russia obviously didn't do it or at least state elements didn't.

lolololol death to all jews!

M A D M A N

>It's most likely the UK itself, Israel or the deep state that did it.

don't forget the ukrainian super spies

Attached: 1473490895354.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

pwnt pwnt pwnt EXPOSE THE NOSE!

Deep state: hey let's get the last two white countries to go to war

Trump: you're fired

>uk
>ehite

Attached: 1472199356097.png (314x278, 129K)

Attached: 1443677026942.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Read: Because when censorship is gone and normies get redpilled, it's going to be the deep state the ones getting gassed.

Now Trump will have a literal CIAnigger as Secretary of State.

Attached: 1520304685293.png (628x800, 881K)

Russia is UK?

Tillerson was "fired" on Friday, he made he comments re: Russia on Monday.

Fake news.

This or make Russia a memeflag

>Lets censor the censors to stop censorship
Fuck off retard

aaaaaaaaaaahahahaha I love how the Trumptards spin chaos in the white house as signs of "draining the swamp"

90000D chess

>fake news

Attached: trumpss.jpg (704x297, 89K)

YES HIROSHIMO PLS YOU GRORIOUS FAGGOT

Attached: why.jpg (291x505, 43K)

If any user thinks Trump isn't a plant well God damn there is no hope for you. I would even go so far as to say every pres. Since lil bush was a plant, most likely further back. Slowly... 1 pres at a time making our great country a shithole.

>right now being wanked by security service

......did a fucking 12 year old write this shit??

bump

It was even posted on cnn brainlet

Deep state?

Didnt you hear? There is no deep state according to trumps new goy.

Will you faggots shut the fuck and stop making excuses?

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/07/cia-director-pompeo-no-deep-state-cia/

Attached: 4DD4DD1E-9A8F-4F9A-8BB7-57DA4895C4DE.jpg (666x833, 73K)

You guys know Tillerson is the CEO of Exxon right? Th guy is straight fucked and hugely connected to everything deep state and oil. But I mean if the last days of freedom you want to waste still shilling go for it.

Attached: snicker.jpg (400x315, 21K)

This man is a national treasure. Fucking keep him safe America. Best thing to come out of your country since slavery.

Whats your point?

Trump appointed 2 members of the “swamp”. Firing one and appointment of another doesnt change anything.

Attached: 6C43CE47-21E6-49A1-8F6E-9677E0306FF5.png (800x430, 276K)

If you believe that sure. Pompeo is known for some pretty nasty torture. Traitors gonna have some fun

Keep adjusting the goals.

You are fucking shill here. Its too bad Sup Forums is actually naive enough to think there arent trump shills here

Where have I adjusted the goal? Only people on the left can be this delusional and far from reality. Wait and see, If I'm wrong I'll make an entire thread for a week about it. The day of the rope is approaching. Also Sage goes in all fields kids.

English isn’t your first language is it faggot? Yeah, this is a Trump shill board. Did you see the 2016 election? The question is: who are you shilling for?

ownt pwnt jibs

Based

Myself desu

Nehlen is going to be the next Hitler. I'm so proud.

You adjusted the standard of what a member of the deep state looks like.

Pompeo is the definition of deep state.

Because you know for a fact Pompeo is
Because you offered nothing of value to this argument except autistic screeching.

You mean besides a video of pompeo denying the deep state?

Stop it. Youre bad at this.

When trump appointed Tillerson, I bet you were here collecting your 5 cents per post deffending him and exxon

What kills me about Sup Forums is how much they love conspiracy theories, but when you have aWhite house where everything is so clear who is working for who and doing deals with who and for whose benefit and why, that only the blind could not see it, they choose to believe it's 5d fucking chess.

Attached: 1518905443469s.jpg (206x244, 8K)

Because what people say to the media is always the truth right? Government have never lied to the public before while an investigation is ongoing?

>muhhhh 4D chess

They dont think, they just adjust their opinions to trump’s. That way they wont ever be wrong

He was doing God's work.

Attached: thumbnail[1].jpg (450x254, 14K)

IMPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH

Denial looks really embarrassing and pathetic

>Tillerson
>never had a job in the government
>was only brought into politics by trump
#deepstate
VS
>Pompeio
>career politician
>CIA chief spook
>extreme war hawk, wants to bomb enemies of israel into oblivion
#ourguy
#TrumpLogic

Attached: 1509771107033.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

Speaking of this. Didn't he just use an executive order to enact putting people inside the government like cia on military trial?

Its nupol. The kind of fatherless highschool-aged autists who listen to Peterson flooded over here from the Donald. It was the kikes plan once they saw Sup Forums gaining influence. The election is one of the worst things to happen to the right.

>hey guys believe the facade we have constructed for you
>no dont look into it deeper.

They all wanna larp as the madman Donald but soon enough his sex pics with Stormy Daniels will hit and this place will fucking explode in memes

Shilling this hard. Guess the jews realllly make you work for them shekels

Sorry I meant to say awooo maga 4-d chess xD

and who is next?
he made the team and he fired so many of them, this is just another point that shows how incompetent and short sighted he is.
no one would take the US serious if it wasn't the strongest country for the moment, we will witness how this will change.

the trumpshills here are inbreds, he is the biggest kikelover ever.

Attached: based.jpg (1425x900, 218K)

Ah yes, if you change the definition of truth constantly, you can never be wrong.
Please kill me.
In the post-Trump era, conservatism is dead.
Ah yes, my favorite tactic. "EVERYONE ARGUING AGAINST ME IS A PAID SHILL"
Is there a word for this logical fallacy?

Attached: 1430420358690.png (415x353, 111K)

The worse part?

They will play it off as the biggest “troll” in history

>i i was just trolling guyz how could you like him goy

Denial looks really embarrassing and pathetic
>Expecting a real response to shit posting of this shit caliber.

Good. Fuck the UK.

Yep on Dec 21st, he also signed an executive order blocking the property of persons Involved in serious human rights abuse or corruption at the same time, which includes things like human trafficking, perpetuating violent conflicts, and undermining our economic system :)
The Day of the Rope is really approaching

Who in their right minds would fire Rex Tillerson?

Attached: 800px-Rex_Tillerson_official_portrait.jpg (800x1000, 127K)

Fuck our allies, Russia #1
clava pocciya should be Trump's slogan in 2020.

youtu.be/eCn-3fL922Q

I wasn't here over the weekend, why do the paranoid trumpfags think "shills" are not going to be free in a few days?

and yet you still fell for the religion meme

Trump really is in the 'bunker" stage, Mueller has him tied up in knots. With the GOP House Intelligence Committee claiming there was no collusion and yet 60% of the population knows the report is a sham, it will backfire big time.
Get ready for the hammer, someone on twitter claims that more indictments will be coming soon and it will be about the DNC hack with more Russians being fingered. Don't get upset with that development Mueller has to do it that way because he isn't ready for the court cases. Some ex-Federal prosecutor claims he has to do it this way because trials take a lot of preperation, time and effort and by tying in the Russians it puts the information out there and the team doesn't have to worry about trials. When Mueller is ready for the high level Americans it will be the equivalent of a legal atomic bomb going off.

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

Trump already said he's gonna blame the Russians should the British come to that conclusion.

Russia has tapes of Trump fucking little girls

can you refer me to an application
mr.shill cuck.
>everyone who disagrees with me is paid

This shit really gets old. When you Google this shit, every fucking headline is almost to the T, exactly the same. When you finally understand that the ((((AP News))) controls all of the MSM, maybe then you'll see the bigger picture.

No, Trump knows, just like everyone else in the White House knows, that the people behind the last two assassinations of former Russian spies were MI5.

Attached: DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan.png (610x1106, 663K)

BASED TRUMP FIRING DEEP STATE TILLERSON FOR BADMOUTHING RUSSIA

#MRGA #RUSSIAFIRST

t. kremlinshill under proxy

Jesus Christ Vlad, learn to shill softly.

We would be better off if it were true that Putin was in charge.

He must buy redpills in the super-sized bottles.

Attached: really makes you think.png (578x193, 26K)

Attached: 1490024758990.jpg (748x1187, 147K)

You sure Bill isn't the shill?

Attached: 1520771699919.jpg (480x562, 47K)

Lmao pompeo is scum.trump is a faggot neocon

Bingo,

The British are forcing the US to be belligerent to Russia for no other reason than they are a threat to their oil and gas imperial petro-dollar system. They are behind the Russia /Trump collusion meme to force Trump to act tough on Russia.

Trump wants to relax tensions with Russia to bring them closer to the US and split them from China who is the biggest threat to American prosperity. Britain is in secret control of the Chinese.

The British know that the Russian collusion investigation is coming to an end and so they had their expendable double agent assassinated to possibly force America to retaliate further against the Russians now that its obvious that Trump did not collude with Russia.

Attached: Andrew Jackson slayer of Brits.jpg (220x265, 11K)

>shills on damage control as Trump keeps draining the swamp
wew

Putin has Trump on a leash.. Russia has compromising videos of underage prostitutes pegging and pissing on Trump.

Attached: ThisIsYou.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>I only hire the best people
Now means
>I only fire the best people
Trumpfags remind me of all the Bernie Sanders supporters that would say things like losing a primary was GOOD for Bernie.