How much in reparations do Brits owe us?

How much in reparations do Brits owe us?

Attached: dresden.png (1240x869, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm3u78nZD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you'll find you owe us.

Attached: Mosley.jpg (149x167, 6K)

>hating germany so much you log onto your proxy to demand bullshit so even nations like Britain that are even more fucked than Germany can make fun of us

We're better off than Germany lad.

>We're better off than Germany lad.

Can confirm.

depends on what you mean, germany still has to pay for poor eastern european countries via EU, but from a demographic point of view, as well as viewing goverment speech regulations germany is better off.

>from a demographic point of view

Mate Germany has changed dramatically since the last census, I wouldn't be so sure.

I wouldn't be so sure either.

probably 650,000-1,200,000 more refugees per year

>How much in reparations do Brits owe us?

Attached: lol.png (715x649, 290K)

Be so sure of what? You think Germany is the same as in 2011?

but they are only refugees, germany has very few problematic permanent residents, for the refuges there is always the possibility to return once assad controlls all the land. legal pakis will never leave

Hello, you said "I wouldn't be so sure" and then I said "I wouldn't be so sure either", which means I kind of agreed with you.

>when you cant even properly talk to the guy sucking your dick

>Refugees
>Leaving
That's adorable.

well its still more realistic than kicking out niggers.
its the same with your illegals, there is the possibility of them being deported

I'm Catholic, and as good as inserting penis in my mouth sounds, it's a big no-no.

shitposters are vastly underappreceated, but come on step it up atleast a bit

Yes they will leave their free houses and give up their free phones. This is very realistic Hans.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

6 million telly licenses

if they lose refugee status they dont have free housing nor get social benefits, they would be illegaly in the country

>demographic point of view
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are the same you muppet. Germany is literally “cold north africa” now. The UK is “cold pakistan”. Both are shit

Dude, you've got over 3 million Turks there, you're one of them. They were forced on Germany after WWII, they aren't leaving unless the Germans make them. The whole point is to destroy Europe, and so far you're doing a fine job.

Too late for that now lol :^)

Attached: 1470393448865.jpg (1134x708, 157K)

>Catholic

Typcial retarded kiddy fiddler, sucking little boy's cocks

Just kill yourself

but turks are ok migrants, they just use a bit more benefits. way better than sharia zones

Niggers only make up 13% of the population. Individually, they are far worse than Mexicans. But as a whole, Mexicans are the bigger threat. That being said..
>Illegals
>Being deported
Hilarious. The election of Trump was a great victory, but he doesn't have the balls to deport all the illegals. Nor does anyone with the mass appeal to win any major election. Until a super majority of the nation swings hard right, illegals are here to stay. And with world wide cucking going on, there will never be a hard enough political shift. It's just not realistic.

The UK is not shit. It is still beautiful, our main cities are the ones that have taken a hit, but we're one political party away from revenge and Renaissance. You live in a desert continent, where the wildlife hates you, where your only salvation is ugly modern cities on the very edge of your land, that are now filled with Asians an Africans, and your Left wing is as retarded and ugly as anyone else's. Your own people want to "return" your nation to the Aborigines who did nothing of note except destroy the nature with retarded fire stick farming. Don't you ever gloat at us. You've also got a much smaller population.

A new harvesting will commence

Attached: Mosley.jpg (1024x928, 119K)

Yeah right. I've read the reports of police whistleblowers who point at the Turks when they talk about rapes. And those unemployment stats... The Turks aren't German, they don't want to be, they are Turks who are colonizing the beautiful land of Germany. They shouldn't even be in Turkey either, that was European territory invaded by barbarians from the East.

This is beautiful, the eternal kraut will PAY for his or her crimes.

do you honestly think refuges in germany make up anything close to 13%? they may make up 5%

>The whole point is to destroy Europe, and so far you're doing a fine job

I wonder who started the trend...

oh sure, but they are better than algerians or other muslims, thats what i mean, ofc if all turks turned into norweigans it would be better

YOU owe us everything for muh 30 million.
We should've completely killed off everyone in Germany t b h

The brits and us burgers owe reperations to the whole white race 2bh

>We should've completely killed off everyone in Germany t b h

Agreed.

>The brits and us burgers owe reperations to the whole white race 2bh

You paid, it's called the Marshall Plan.

and then you gov will call them all dreamers and give them more gibs

Face it hans, you'd be better off being purified by another firestorm

Reporting you for hate speech, didnt you know your government lock you up for that? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anglo infighting has got to STOP.

I wouldn't whine at us Winter Soldier. The Teutonic knights were invading Baltic and Slavic lands before even Vlad was born. Europe's history is more complicated than 'Evil Anglos'. Although I do admit, fully, the British have been utter cunts at times in our history, I could cry when I read some of it, but we still have a chance to put it right.

You're welcome to try now, you perma-drunken slavshit.

We will pay back our debt in kike blood not kike currency.

I never said anything about refugees making up any percent of your population. I just said they aren't leaving.

Just wait till the next time.

Attached: 1487008586969.jpg (807x560, 149K)

Well we agree on that.

America has single-handedly restored Europe's dignity.

Why is Putin wearing braces.

"but they are only refugees." Most of them aren't even refugees, just fakes, and ones coming from places like Syria and somalia will likely never go back as it looks like their countries will be in permanent war. Plus all it takes is one refugee to black enough of your women and you're fucked. We are too.

yes i know that, but if all refugees have to leave because afganistan and syria are safe the fake ones have to leave aswell

Seriously, what the FUCK is going on.

Attached: braces.jpg (1600x1067, 133K)

I know you're trying to win the argument Hans, but repeating Merkel's bullshit makes you look like a commie-level retard

Also, checked.

Attached: Germany btfo Kebab.png (720x1307, 383K)

You started a war and acted so badly that we sided with the Jews, ungrateful tea destroyers, and the commie murderers of our kings cousin rather than you.

Even worse than that you were cucked into that war by an Austrian rather than one of your own people.

How badly did you fuck up Germany?

Attached: ANdyCappMAY6th.jpg (482x321, 16K)

how is that not true or repeating merkel?
the permanent residents be it turks serbs albanians or poles might not be very desirable, but they are not north african tier, all of those are refugees, that should leave someday

>you were cucked into that war by an Austrian

Never send an Austrian to do a white man's job.

These are headphones, comrade.
Look closer.

No, those are braces, I've seen them A LOT on 14 yo girls.

I will pray for Putin.

Attached: UK crime fighting.jpg (750x920, 574K)

>should
I'm sorry Hans but this isn't a perfect world. They'll breed like rabbits, give their children citizenship and refuse to 'tear apart families'

SIX TRILLION

Should leave. But won't. They are coddled by their host nations. Why would they leave? It's not just you. Every European nation that has taken refugees is going to be stuck with them. We're in the same boat with our illegals. They get the same benefits legal citizens get. Why would they leave?

>mrw someone says germany is more cucked than UK

Attached: uk police.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Germany IS more cucked than UK.

this is not america, if you are born here you are not automatically german.
america is kind of fucked in a way because for some reason dems convinced people IDs are racist, germans love their order, no way tones of people without propper ID will get any significant ammount of benefits

Don't you realize that the childless EU cucks thought the refugees would replace the declining European population to keep their welfare state alive?

The only way they'll leave is if you make them. YOU. Your rulers won't.

Thanks for getting us to the moon, btw. Pic related.

Attached: Wernher von Braun.jpg (202x249, 9K)

The entente shall rise again. Never forget Krauts sent Lenin to Russia, never forget they helped the Bolsheviks, never forget they have invaded more neutral countries and committed more war crimes than any other European.

Try your shit again and we'll make sure you never recover this time.

So refugees don't get any benefits at all in Germany? They don't get identification, and they somehow just make a living all on their own. I find that highly suspect.

There's no way your police are this pathetic Hans. Nor can I see Swedish police being this pathetic.

Prove me wrong if I am.

Attached: Brits.jpg (667x725, 163K)

Both Germany and the U.K. are far whiter than the US.

Knavish post.

Attached: George III.jpg (569x308, 86K)

Read: Because Hitler did nothing wrong and normies deserve to know.

Attached: Anti_White_Jew.png (1468x1152, 1.13M)

>Germany IS more cucked than UK.

this

Attached: 2mqkwi9.jpg (500x390, 60K)

Brits owe germany nothing, but owe Poland 50000000

Not what he is saying colonial

Although Hans surely you should realise the vast majority of Germans, and at the very least your political elite, want refugees to remain.

Either way, things will never be peaceful in these Afghanistan or Syria. Once the war ends it will be poverty, or fear of the new gov that maintains their status as refugees.

The only way I see Germany being saved is if a new government takes radical action, which isn't going to happen soon enough at this rate.

Thanks for your input that has nothing to do with anything. Here's a (you)

nono, if they lose refugee status wich they will if they have to return because their home country is safe they have a deadline to leave or be deported. after that their ID is not worth shit.

Kek, nice. It's American tradition to be as uncooperative as you can get away with re: the government.

Pic relate is my favorite Brit vs US meme

Attached: USA BTFO.jpg (540x960, 47K)

fpbp
dumb frogposter

Attached: 1483197130679.png (699x581, 390K)

Everything. The Brits need to hand over everything.

i dont feel this to be true, they want them currently for some reason, but the "refugees are skilled workers" meme died pretty quick, now the best argument they have is that they need protection wich is somewhat true, and after than ends all the people without a phd get to leave

>For some reason

See:EU leaders have straight up said they need to replace native Europeans to keep their welfare states afloat.

Attached: EU.png (800x533, 28K)

Fair enough. Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of how refugee status works in Germany. That being said, that's dependent on your government deciding on when, if ever, it's time to go back. Do you realistic see a scenario where that decision is ever made?

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M L O N D O N

Attached: wojak mosley feels.jpg (838x959, 132K)

I think you should worry about how much you owe the poles and russia

but thats bullshit, unless they want to go full "white genocide" it wouldnt make sense to import them, they know very well the refugees are unskilled workers that just want to leech. they have an agenda, they are not brain damaged

Good. That should stop the Tory party and brexit in its tracks then.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

She is laughing though. Laughing at the comedy black chap who thought he would have a chance with her and his awkward attempt at seduction.

Everyone there is having a good time and a laugh with bants, the police man is collecting in jackets and hats he has lent out to the other ethnics so they could all take fun photos together. In America there would have just been a heap of corpses with their heads blown off and one dumb cop left saying "Durr, I dun shot everyone again wi' mah boomstick, it was accident, honest.", but in the UK those police have made friends and allies. I wonder which country has the right approach to policing?

(hint, it's not America)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdm3u78nZD0

>but turks are ok migrants
Why is Germany so pozzed?

Germans owe us reparations for destruction of the berlin wall.

Britain LOST ww2 harder than anyone on Allied side.

Your welcome to the steam off my shit.

one eu member ship for life

you won't do shit britbong
If anybody would do anything, it would be mohammed and his bros

Maybe Merkel really thought she was going to get workers but now they got refugees who want gibs?

Read: Because Germany deserves 6 gorillion in reparations and normies will agree when they get redpilled.

DO. IT. AGAIN.

>AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

>AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

>AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

>AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

>AND AGAIN.

Attached: 360pt.jpg (400x520, 14K)