Is he self-aware of the entire Fate franchise?

Is he self-aware of the entire Fate franchise?

He is a Zerobaby incarnate. Apoc is still shit though.

>Starts off as a war between mages with summoned super humans
>Turns into a harem where the mc fucks every single waifu
Stay night fags everyone.

Is there ever grail war where and no underhanded dickass shenanigans happened

Not really possible since it was founded as a sham.

Probably only the Fuyuki War in FGO-verse that ended with Solomon and his master winning.

>diarmuid was so mad after F/Z that he reincarnated as this fattie so he could be mad some more

>implying that's not the best outcome

It started off as a ritual by the Einzberns to reach the Root, using heroic spirits as a sort of anchor. The whole "war" aspect is just a stopgap.

This, Apoc is like "What if Fate/Zero turned into FSN midway?"

They are currently mocked and shat on by Heroic Spirits, next time they see one of the three families, they'll be murdered on spot.

>It started off as a ritual by the Einzberns to reach the Root

It started as a ritual for the Einzberns to reclaim Heaven's Feel, not the root. It is a true magic though, so you're not far off.

FGO. Sorta.

The Einzberns and The Matou, well Zouken really, want to reclaim Heaven's Feel.

The Tohsaka was the only one who's in it to reach Akasha. Well, initially at least.

That's only in FSN and like he said In Extra, the Moon war is Mooncell trying to look for someone to buff with regalia and fight against the Velber.
In FGO, while there's a Fuyuki Grail war, there are actual Grails on each era in addition to the ones Goetia made to collect energy and incinerate their foundations for his plan.
In Prototype/Fragments, the Grail ritual purpose isn't to open a path to the Root, that's just a lie fed to magi so they'll participate, but actually the Whore of Babylon's Grail of Greed that would birth the Beast of Revelations by the continuous sacrifices of people made by someone who wants a wish.

>>>Starts off as a war between mages with summoned super humans
Confirmed for zerotard

But HGWs and Servants are just a vehicle for exploring the Master's personalities.

No, that was just in FSN, but Nasu's premise for Fate was based on
Makai Tensho but he wanted to take out the nip spirits and came up with something else with western ones. Emphasis on this because his only interest was to tell a story of heroes fighting and a love story between one of them and their summoner. Most Masters were dead, killed earlier on or villains, aside from the main character.

You think Extra series, FGO, Apoc, etc explore the Master personalities more than the Servants? Zero itself balanced it, as did Strange fake, but only FSN worried over that because was a VN.

t. secondary

he's certainly speaking MY mind

They failed to summon a worthwhile Berserker. The war was doomed from the start.

If Archer fucks Rin is Shirou a cuck?

>is Shirou a cuck?
Yes, even if Archer isn't fucking Rin

there are no grail wars in fgo and the grail is the biggest mcguffin it has ever been
At the end of the latest chapter you randomly just pick one up off the side of the road

If Shirou fucks Rin, is Archer a cuck?

>UTW subs
nice meme

webm

>Turns into a harem where the mc fucks every single waifu
harem three or more love interests
love triangle = two love interests
Jeanne = waifu

are you retarded?

>worthwhile Berserker
>Kiyohime
The masters weren't that wrong, they summoned Berserkers that won't just burn them to death for the smallest possible reason.
But I guess if I actually had the mana to sustain a good Berserker I'd summon Heracles or a cute Oni.

>there are no grail wars in fgo
How do you think Chaldea became viable?

>waifu means girl
>he uses it this way
>he's not being ironic

Fuck off newfag

that's not FGO, get out

Astolfo is a man.

Fuck off secondary newfag

I have loved watching this franchise show its true colors in the past years. Really makes it easy to tell if someone has shit taste or not.

except it's not, the war is just a pretext for the mages to do their shenanigans in the back.
zerotards once again confirmed for being a moron who don't understand shit.

Kayneth already said that before him, though.

they're basically the quintessential of noble magus

>dick to the MC
I wish, nobody is a dick to the FGO self insert except Olga, Baal and that guy from Seraphics. Even the enemies who try to kill him isn't for personal reasons. Baal was very meta and hated the self insert because was a plain person unsuited to be a hero and hated the fuck his plot armor defeated them.

I thing he's talking about the serie itself, not the proper lore.

Fate Stay/Night started as he said, and AFTER the lore has evolved.

Still, it's waifu shit.

How is this fate series so bad?

What is Heaven's Feel and why are the Einzburns trying to reclaim it anyway?

Is it really deen-FSN tier ? Never picked it up because no Ufotable

We now are come to the sublimest Scene in this whole franchise, a Scene worthy of IS Infinite Stratos

Fate Zero was good.

The waifu level was low, the characters were interesting, some were linked to Saber's lore.

It had fucking battles.

I don't know the rest, but seeing Fate/Illya and all the pedo yuri bait makes me want to run away from it and not try anything else from the license.

The problem is the source material, not the adaptation.

Though both are bad.

That is where you were wrong. Solomon was summoned in the 2004 Fuyuki Grail War which was the only Grail War to happen in the FGO timeline.

It ended in Solomon roflstomping everyone and Chaldea being founded through the wish of infinite money.

>deen-FSN
it's a ecchi battle harem with high school students

>watching/reading Fate/Fanfiction

The only good TM derivative are Carnival Phantasm and F/Z.

>prisma illya is CCS+Oniai+Lucky Star

PICKED UP

what the fuck is this from?

fate/Stay night 2006

I liked how Mordred and Seig combined their power to fight the bad guy! and how they posed for the explosion!

>he posted it again

People die if they are killed!

They summoned fucking Spartacus.

It sure feels good user.

Zero secondaries, everyone.

Primaries
> Let's learn the secret of magic and get to the Root!
Secondaries
> Let's watch a bunch of heroes fight each other!
Tertiaries
> Let's summon a bunch of waifus and make a harem!

Prove wrong. You can't.

Does the legend of Kiyohime feature the first Yandere in fiction?

>Primaries
> > Let's learn the secret of magic and get to the Root!
But this never happened, not once

Zeroaries
>Let's make all of humanity immortal and get rid of death.

dumb phoneposter

Go home, Tokiomi.

But that was no bad idea. His ability to tank and nuke the enemy castle is rather useful. The only problem is that he fought on the wrong side and that he's a fucking idiot, but what can you expect from a Berserker?

Medea might count as a yandere

The thing about Apoc is that it really has no merits of its own. Literally nothing good about it comes from its story and the only reason it could get an adaptation was because of the obscene amounts of money FGO has been making.

Fate/Zero was fun because it was basically a super simplified dialogue between different ideologies regarding governing and how to live your life. This was helped along because all the servants (except assassin and caster) were either kings or related to them in some way.

Fate/Stay Night is basically a character exploration where we explore the different facets of Shirou's personally ideology and the servants are used basically as a way to test his resolve. Each of the three routes dedicates the majority of their time to his inner monologue and comes out with a different conclusion because of the specific choices he makes.

What does Apoc have going for it? We've spent over a decade discussing shirou in these threads, and well over five years discussing the characters of F/Z, what the fuck is there to discuss about Apoc? It's bland, empty and unsatisfying for anything other than "heroes fight and there's magic"

Primaries
>Shiki can kill Servants, discuss

Fix'd for you

It's a fanfiction to satisfy other writers' fantasy about their own OC servants. That's it.
It's "which Servant would you summon" thread on Sup Forums that become real writing.

>pedo
Fuck off

Why did Jack attack Fiore?

Also, why can Sieg defeat Jack?

He's the protagonist even though Sisigou or Master of Berserker or basically anybody else would make a more interesting lead.

Maybe they should have thrown away the concept of lead characters and done a real Battle Royale, narrated by Shakespeare. That could have actually been interesting.

Hopefully he'll get smacked down next week.

>narrated by Shakespeare
That would have been too hammy for Zero secondaries. Also, the original drafts for the story didn't have Sieg. Nasu decided it needed a main character, and so Sieg was forced in, and it's really obvious.

Sieg a shit.

Just because you are right doesn't mean you are correct!

>narrated by Shakespeare

Why the fuck did they scrap that. That would've been super fun.

Just saw the latest episode. Why the fuck didn't Fiore used a command seal to call archer?

Are they seriously going to make every character stupid to make Sieg look good?

>Are they going to make every character stupid to make Sieg look good.
user I'm so sorry.

Mate they butchered ALL the female character because "Muuuh Dragon Dick".
What did you fucking expect ?

I wonder if they'll adapt the Jack side story?

But can a person actually cuck oneself?

It took me awhile to figure out what you were calling me. I haven't even watched Zero. Your series is little more than a more serious naruto. Illiya is really cute though.

>I don't know anything about a franchise
>I love watching it though
Protip: Hollow Ataraxia and the Taiga Dojo have been a thing for longer than you've been posting your stupid opinions on Sup Forums.

>It took me awhile to figure out
unsurprising for someone who responded seriously to a bait image that's obviously sarcastic from top to bottom

I did enough research on it to know it for what it is. I don't have to eat shit to know that it is shit.

You don't actually see any of it besides a fucking flashback from after it ended, so it's not FGO. Stop trying to make it look better than the trash it is.

Fate was never great and Nasu has always been a bad writer.

It's nonsense.

>command seal
>seal

Kayneth pls. He's the only one who thought that between FSN/Zero/HA

>Fate /Apocrypha
I can't for the life of me determine whether this anime is bad, good or so-bad-that-it's-good. My post-episode impression ranges from fucking dropped to can't wait for next episode. Is it me or is it really that roller coaster of quality?

It switches between bad and so-bad-it's good.

Not once has it ever been unironically good.

>self-aware of the entire Fate franchise
>franchise
Why do I get the feeling you've only seen like two anime max? Fate has got to be the most franchise in all entertainment that has secondaries who saw a couple of entries feel like they can have opinions on muh franchise.

>shounen
>plot holes
I bet whoever made that shitty graph is a secondary (give or take a couple of wiki browses). It's like he saw the DEEN adaptation then decided this is what Fate is. He's probably a newfag too because comparing Sakura to Prillya is almost as retarded as not being able to find better examples than TLR and IS to get his stupid point across.

It does have the occasional good battle shounen fight.

Name one.

The fights are really weak, besides a cool visuals they're all seconds long, no interesting matchups of abilities and tactics like in other Fate entries.

I liked Red Lancer vs. Dracula. Maybe because the rest of the episode is a bore, whenever a tiny bit of action happens, it feels relatively better than it actually is.

"Better to shut up and be a silent, unknown fool than to speak and prove your faggotry."
These are sage words of advice.
It is in your best interest to follow them.

Okay, I'll give you that one, it was the one that felt the most interesting, with the explanation of how being in Romania affects Vlad.

When has that ever actually happened? Mages are completely without honor anyway. It's why they needed to throw in so many inventors and artists into the Class as "conceited dickhead spoke some gibberish and the threat was rectified with some familiars or charms or energy beams or whatnot" isn't very heroic no matter how much you slice it

Man, GO is retarded. Like, it's super fun when it doesn't take it self seriously, but I hate that it does.

The scenarios could've been CP 2.0, but nope.

Caster is the only class loose enough like your mother to fit in so many random dudes at once.