REX FIRED.. YOU'RE OWN YOUR OWN BRITS

Day after he calls out Russia for assassination he is fired.

Trumps all in for mother russia.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ousts-tillerson-will-replace-him-as-secretary-of-state-with-cia-chief-pompeo/2018/03/13/30f34eea-26ba-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.e13a5de81d3e

Attached: Rex Fired.jpg (460x259, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ousts-tillerson-will-replace-him-as-secretary-of-state-with-cia-chief-pompeo/2018/03/13/30f34eea-26ba-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/rexit/547295/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_the_United_Kingdom
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/mar/13/tillerson-firmly-backs-uk-over-salisbury-spy-poisoning-as-white-house-refuses-to-blame-russia-politics-live?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

During his confirmation hearing, Pompeo stated that Russia "has reasserted itself aggressively, invading and occupying Ukraine, threatening Europe, and doing nearly nothing to aid in the destruction and defeat of ISIS

Tell me....

What has trumped said or tweeted or smoke signaled about russia since the nerve attack

I think the ""special relationship"" isn't so special anymore.

This is just Trump playing 4d chess to throw off the deepstate democrats, he was badd optics for Trump.

There never was a special relationship.

May has not spoke to Trump directly yet, these talks go on below the radar and involve all kinds of hierarchy. Would like to know more though and i expect we will in due course about why Rex has gone, he's a good man.

Dems actually liked Rex. With the carbon tax and his calm demeanor.

The special relationship goes far deeper than a temporary figurehead.

pfffft ... because thats not what every leader both our nations have been saying forever.

Hello Shareblue.

>throws off deepstate democrats by hiring the CIA directly to manage his foreign policy

The hamster wheel is spinning in your head.

hahah are you fucking kidding me this is news faggot.

Tillerson found out he was fired Friday. Monday’s anti-Russian outburst was just Tillerson giving Trump the finger.

this was known since December.
leaks are fucking real

OH .. is that the narrative?

Called out Russia with no evidence, Yeah, we need people like that in the state department.

That's not what Trump said on TV moments ago
He agrees that the Russian did poison all those people in the UK
He'll also talk with May in a moment

Even WaPo is buying into that narrative.
> Trump last Friday asked Tillerson to step aside, and the embattled diplomat cut short a trip to Africa on Monday to return to Washington.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ousts-tillerson-will-replace-him-as-secretary-of-state-with-cia-chief-pompeo/2018/03/13/30f34eea-26ba-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html

Trump is creating a dynamic new power bloc of nations, and guess who isn't invited? Virtue signaling faggots in the UK. When France goes full militancy against the refugees (3 years), the new alliance will be revealed.

Attached: 1510635569739.gif (285x171, 974K)

He just repeated what may said. Of course trump never said a word about it. yet 50 tweets a day about EVERYTHING

Well, that was quick

Attached: Reuters.png (629x416, 122K)

Sorry man theres so many fucking Algerians from the cucks of frances past .. they will never be able to clean it up . Unless an Adolf comes about.

no fucking way

Wasn't the guy who died a double agent working for the Brits? I'm not up to date on this news because I couldn't care less about the UK or europeon news. But if he was a double agent, there's literally nothing wrong with Vlad killing him. We do the same thing. So do the Brits.

Amazing thread, this. Begins with OP saying Trump is siding with Russia, repeats this many times - then once Trump actually says the opposite, OP acts as though that was what he was saying all along.

you're an idiot who is projecting his misunderstanding of world politics
kill yourself psycho

wtf are you on about.

>Trumps all in for mother russia.
good boy

i'm an idiot but you're struggling to post on a message board. You'll be killed in the first wave by your own countrymen, faggot.

Is this part of the "special relationship?"

Attached: 1520894999874.jpg (645x983, 174K)

>37rPxkMz
Different poster bong. Too much mussy cum in your eyes I guess.

Some day you'll figure it out.

Attached: 1515190568520.png (709x462, 660K)

Speaking of, when are you replacing May? At this rate, Iran and North Korea will be receiving state visits before the UK

open the window and jump you degenerate

Looks like Rex was fired for his incompetence. Damning for whoever begged him to join the role.

I that shit real?

Trampled in the stampede to run away.

This is great. We deserve to be gassed by Russia

President Trump says to speak to May today, “sounds to me like they believe it was Russia, and I would take that finding, if we get facts straight, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be”

Good. I don't care about redcoats. US-Russia alliance by 2021.

Attached: 1480367181456.jpg (552x554, 34K)

Sucks for bongs. Looks like Russia is your new daddy. You're on your own you kike loving faggots ;).

Rex was very competent. I don't think you will find anyone halfway knowledgeable about it to say otherwise.

Agreed

>Looks like Russia is your new daddy
I'm scared
Because my country is a pure trash

She will see out her brexit obligations, but we will have a new Tory leader before that, my thoughts? Boris.

>The Worst Secretary of State in Living Memory: Rex Tillerson’s successor will inherit the monumental task of cleaning up the mess he’s made of the State Department.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/rexit/547295/

>He's very competentent, h-he was just fired because-

The shills are pissed that trump is gonna btfo their false flag

North Korea ALREADY IS hahah Where have you been

so he fired a guy who shitlibs said was only in his position to make financial gain from environmental rollbacks and they bitch about it. its almost as if theyre disingenuous faggots wholl never be happy. really makes ya think.

>the atlantic

cuck off

why would the russians use their tracable nerve agent on foreign soil? It would make sense in your own society because you can cover it up...

Is nerve agent (undoubtedly a GAS #ShutItDown) the new WMD?

Oi. Didn't pay your TV license did ya mate.

Alot of dems grew to like him .. seriously.

I did.

When was the last time the Brits used a nerve agent to clumsily assassinate someone in Russia? Right... it never happened and your are full of shit.

Brits have no real beef with Russia, And not so long ago we used to fight side by side as friends and allies.

Well they say it's always darkest before the dawn, let's hope that the WC 2018 is a spectacle that can begin a new era of understanding, Gro politics aside, WC Football is just too damn important.

Good.

Tillerson was a Deep State shill. Never liked the faggot after I heard he was sponsoring anti-Orban campaign ads in Hungary. Fuck him, hes a traitor.

There is literally nothing wrong with NOT wanting to go to war or to start World War 3, you fucking warmongering faggot.

Large if accurate

Its OK, we will just have to stifle our insecurities that you are talking to another country, we're not jelly.

Russians DO not Like Britains.. They never have.

They say one of the things that got Stalin to like Roosevelt was when he talked shit to Churchill. You may not have a beef with them but it is not reciprocated i promise.

>Sports
>Important
>Soccer

No wonder you're the laughing stock of the world. Brits are the new niggers.

They're very low on knowledge or information - to their credit one of them admitted in this thread they don't have any knowledge about European politics or news, so they do at least wear their ignorance on their sleeve.

/sg/ irrevocably btfo

Good luck England!

Attached: robgreenisalegend.jpg (460x288, 34K)

Well U.S and Brits have at least that in common.... Neither of us are going the the WC

>Russians DO not Like Britains
If so why our government have property in the UK? hmmm? Checkmate!

>When was the last time the Brits used a nerve agent to clumsily assassinate someone in Russia?

Depends on which Western country is trying to give Russia the old WMD shuffle. Then again could always be an ex KGB rogue agent who had his wife banged

Even if that's the truth, what would come of it, Russian domination of the world? As long as the jews got ovened, I'll take Ivan as my neighbor

Attached: 1516197293292.jpg (438x395, 49K)

Why would Trump mention it? It's low-level espionage in a foreign nation, why would he be expected to levy fighting words towards Russia for it? I mean the whole thing would be more subtle if they were impaled by a Russian flag.

Sleeper agents with nerve gas to kill all of you faggots.

That's not good. Red was actually doing a great job, now Trump put in a CIA nigger as sec. Of state? This doesn't feel right, boys

>Russian domination of the world?
oh stop
more sanctions i guess

Attached: 15191351232010.jpg (512x384, 38K)

You would be the first I've met.

During the confirmation hearing EVERY one of them had to get up and basically renounce Russia for congress. This says NOTHING.

>Even if that's the truth, what would come of it

>A war with the last white country

Attached: Child Tank.jpg (290x400, 24K)

Fake news Croatcuck

No they just arrest and imprison our citizens indefinitely for "hate speech". Totally not draconian or anything, am I right?

Stupid fucking Eurocucks.

>UK
>White

You mean brown?

You speak on behalf of all Russians do you?
Give over lad
If Russia doesnt like the UK then you're hardly going to be on their Xmas list
Sorry who is laughing and at what?

He fired the big oil company guy.

This doesn't looks good.

Attached: Sandman_50_10.jpg (1200x996, 192K)

>What is Russia?

Ever wondered why all the bile against that particular country and none against, for example, the Chineses?

1 more year and trump will be fired as well

lmao what a president

great country!!!!

Haha what?

Try and stop us going to the WC, we might send less official delegates, but we are going, and we will win it.

I'm laughing at you, for being a pussy. And I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank while your country burns.

OK man.. Russia loves you guys.. your slags are top notch and they love the enriched cultural aroma you guys discovered. I'm wrong.

what about a Jupiter?

Thank you, he's a hell of a guy. I doubt he'll be anything other than re-elected, though.

You barely have a cohesive parliament. German government is hanging on by a fucking thread. Shut the fuck up.

If Trump was a dictator we would have a good union.

Boycott they are already talking about it.
You get to watch it on the couch with Italy and the USA

ENGERLAND! ENGERLAND! ENGERLAND !

Attached: 66.jpg (450x320, 41K)

People are not imprisoned indefinitely in the UK, you must be thinking about your own country, where indefinite imprisonment definitely happens, look it up. The UK is a functional society, don't project your own country's problem onto them. That is disrespectful as fuck.

This. Mike Pompeo is a fucking loyal MAGA guy!! Was in the tea party in 2008 against Obama. He’s going to fuck a lot of people up

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_the_United_Kingdom
"The U.K. has not had a program to develop an independent delivery system since the cancellation of the Blue Streak (missile) in 1960. Instead, it has purchased U.S. delivery systems for U.K. use, fitting them with warheads designed and manufactured by the U.K.'s Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE) and its predecessor."

Attached: th.jpg (257x209, 17K)

>And I'm going to laugh all the way to the bank while your country burns.

Same to you, cunt.

so the better alternative to having no goverment at all, because they are still trying to figure stuff out, is having a really bad, corrupt and russian and jew sucking president???

>the absoulte state of new Sup Forums

Trump says US will condemn Russia if it is found to be behind Skripal poisoning - Politics live

theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/mar/13/tillerson-firmly-backs-uk-over-salisbury-spy-poisoning-as-white-house-refuses-to-blame-russia-politics-live?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard