Why is he so fucking based?

Why is he so fucking based?

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MundaneMatt
youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Sure, Jimbo makes some entertaining videos, but why the fuck do all the faggots want to suck his dick so bad

Friends. Why hasn't he uploaded in a long time?

I loved watching him trigger a mental breakdown in that bulldyke leaf last night.

>getting btfo'ed by dankula

Attached: umadnazi.webm (1920x1080, 873K)

He's ODing on IBS. He's really better in video format because that's when he has anything worth listening to. The one time he had any value was with Loomer and that was only partial because everyone jumped on her.

Literally who?

>le enlightened nihilism

Jim is an alt right neo nazi, Check out this guy: youtube.com/user/MundaneMatt also please trun off your pesky adblock

isn’t he dying or something

Health problems.

he's dying

Please put his fucking name in your fucking title you fucking faggot so my filters will fucking block this fucking faggotry from fucking reaching my fucking eyes you fucking fuck.

JimBo has Cancer Aids

Attached: 12155465009510.gif (320x171, 1.29M)

Patreon funds were running low so he is taking content hostage until people donate money

Link?

I'm a big fan of Jim but he has been getting destroyed lately. Standing for nothing has turned him into a living meme.

Good. I fucking hope all these eceleb cunts fucking die. So fucking sick of fucking seeing them on Sup Forums making threads about themselves.

>MUH SAFE SPACE Waahhhh
fucking neopol

that's just Jim for ya

ch-checked?

lmao

Fuck off and get raped by a Russian, spurdofaggot. Eceleb shit is a fucking cancer on this board. Got fucking white knight Lauren somewhere else, you fucking mongoloid cunt.

this. he should just stick to making videos

Engie is the most based class nigger.

Fucking e-celebs threads, am i rite guises

Attached: 1516893656261.jpg (707x1000, 97K)

To busy desperately trying to keep IBS from sinking.

He has had several rumors put out about his health, he's just feeling the intensity of his audience growth and the attention it brings to his anonymity. He uses the internet to troll and has lots of people out there who want a piece of him, he's being doing this since forever. His internet origins are now lost in myth he's that fucking old now.

shut the fuck up retarded mutt, learn to press hide thread button you literal downie.

Beginning to lose some respect for Jim. Ironically has quest to attack cringe in IBS has made him into the ultimate cringe

>this is INTERNET BLOOD SPORTS guys!
>this is what really matters, what people whant to see, its exciting
Who seriously watches 5 hours of stream? The clips are probably the only popular things

Also, I hate Warski, he's a genuine moron who saved his decaying channel by turning himself into a tumor on the alt right. I can respect someone who gradually changes their views based on reasoned evidence, he's in it just for shekels.

>Aqua
I do not understand the popularity of this anime

>MUH ECELEBS
fucking neopol

>waah stop discussing about what i dont like
fuck off absolute faggot

You shut the fuck up, you drunk autist cunt. I fucking hope your nation gets fucking run over by Russia just because you white knight Lauren.

Fuck you.

It's a fun show
Even if you don't find it funny you will at least find it entertaining

Attached: 1551395043687.png (577x682, 699K)

Why did you even pull Lauren to this? This is thread about metokur you downie.
Holy fuck, it should be legal to kill ameriniggers like you

>neopol
Pretty sure metokur browses Sup Forums way longer than you

HOW the fuck are these fucking retarded ecelebs actually news related? They're fucking not.

This shit does not belong on Sup Forums, you fucking Asian ice farmer faggot.

Fuck you, you Lauren the Jew loving faggot.

>no more /ibs/ threads
Is ibs dead?

Newfag fuck off back to the_cuckold

youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8

Fuck you, you piece of Mongolian shit. I fucking hate Trump more than you hate standing 1 meter from a stranger.

Almost.
I'd create them when there's something going on because the threads move slow

Attached: 1520307742852.jpg (629x2470, 199K)

A wheelchair bound manlet who fucks asians, so much for muh white race advocate

Attached: 1520706174497.jpg (480x340, 66K)

Oh I see you're leftypol shill

Attached: amerimutt.png (741x649, 23K)

>le overuse of sarcasm is funny because he says words I like Xdddd

He honestly doesn't sound white. Is he actually disabled or is it just some shitty illness playing up ?

fuck off you nigger back to ibs your containment general

fuggin' digits of truth
check'em faggots

Attached: aj_checkem_faggots.png (800x600, 326K)

fuck off to your blacked threads faggot

he's not changed his views at all, I think he made that pretty clear. He's still a centrist, skeptic moron. he just got fed up with the rest of the skeptics

People are afraid to check what they fear.

Because he's the main Youtuber e-celeb using the internet for what its meant for, not making cringeworthy "movements" like Sarcuck and Richard Soycer that achieve little else beyond a week of LARPing.

eceleb posters are the same as blacked posters FUCKING DIE

edgy

Oh, I see, your worse than a Mongolian rape baby, you're a fucking Fenno-Swede faggot.

>WHHAAA! I am opressed minority faggot! Whhhaaa! Gibs more dats! Whhhaaaaa! Save Åland!

hes dealing with his cancer aids

you got me

>hurr durr trying to make change in the real world is gay lets just laugh at idiots on the internet and waste away in nihilism

He's a "too cool for the room" faggot, and he uses the "I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING LOL" as a shield. Anyone could look good bashing that liberalist garbage.