What does Sup Forums think about the Crimean war?

What does Sup Forums think about the Crimean war?

Attached: your-majesty-we-can-aid-our-european-brothers-in-retaking-1278687.png (500x683, 130K)

turks not standing for russian bullshit since... forever

I think that Queen Victoria is my historical waifu

>your majesty
>we can let the european nations in the balkans become independent
> or we can let them get annexed by russia and become belarus

My great great great grandfather fought there against Russians. That's all I know.

she wanted that big turk cock

Why are Russians always so fucking butthurt about this war? Turks literally fought the entirety of continental Europe, even nations they had good relations with, attempting to conquer Vienna and lost honorably. But when it comes to Crimea Russians CANNOT stop crying

Also ceding Constantinople to the Russians would positively ruin the beautiful city just like you retards ruined Konigsberg.

Fuck allah fuck turkey

Queen Victoria probably had no say in it, as the monarchy is a puppet. But anyway you are correct, we should have helped you remove kebab. We almost made up for it in the treaty of Sevres in 1918 tho.

The ultimatum we sent you is one of the few things I feel bad about in the history of my country

Even if controlling the Balkan was in both of our interests and the main reason we were at odds later on, we should have still helped you in that war just like you helped us with our civil war a couple years earlier

Attached: 1507812510051.jpg (534x800, 220K)

Better Constantinople be a ruined European coty, than a great turn roach city

*turk

Kill yourself. Get out of the house more.

Fitting words for a swede

that's right wh*Teboi

Attached: temp.jpg (607x371, 80K)

Because the British betrayed culture and religion and race for profit.

>Implying anyone gave a fuck about some Balkanigger subhuman rape babies.
What a shame, Mama Russia, could've beaten some civilization into that brainlet head of yours

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 250K)

>he thinks Russians ran the USSR

So damn long ago and not really relevant to today.

Attached: suspect2.jpg (320x240, 49K)

black =.whack

white = right

It was pretty good.

My great great grand uncle was of a Szlachta family and he was a Senior Sergeant in the Russian Imperial Army.

Yes yes Hans. I assume your time will come to fuck.

Attached: 1389725518543.png (1056x4224, 369K)

Another painful reminder that rather than european history being an epic struggle of the christian west against the islamic east, europeans were happy to side with mudslimes if it meant screwing their european rivals.

I think Iron Maiden wrote a good song about it.

Thats a good one.

Attached: TooFunny.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Only Protestants and the French did, though. Hitler vetoed a Jihad on Britain, for example.

Dont forget French coordinating their attacks on Spain/HRE with the Ottomans. Or even the the former archrivals Austria and the Ottomans allying in WW1.

Only leftists and deus vult larpers believe this Islam vs. West dichotomy.

All historic female rulers are waifu material because people were sexist as fuck back then, yet they looked at these women and thought "damn, this bitch knows what's up, and she knows it better than any other fucker I can think of, how about we let her take charge of the show for next half-century".

That's how it's always been. France had on/off military alliance wih Ottomans since 15th century and muslims supported Dutch independence against Spain, and protestant side in 30 years war for example.

British Calvary is based.

One of the many reasons why the west needs to be nuked.

Nother good one: Couple decades after the Winged Hussars save Vienna and there's all this Holy League hype, Prussia, Russia and Austria decide to split up Poland.

Attached: 1519573647618.jpg (323x241, 13K)

Ottoman Empire was a backwards nation who was no longer a great power.The only reason the Ottomans were still "alive" was due to the balance of power in the world. If Britain and France did not intervene, then Russia would be much stronger than before which is a great threat to the two. You guys are simply looking at the events as your average, religious person. Look at the bigger picture. Plus even at the time, religion and ethnicity were being used as a tool to control the masses so there is no betrayal of religion.

Attached: 1497212755672.png (1056x4424, 519K)

Attached: +_d9e4fa88b6b.jpg (600x337, 32K)

Uk bailing out turkey only to get rekt at Gallipolli.

There was also the escalating power struggle of Russia and Britain in far east colonization and Asian spheres of influence, which would reach it's hight at the turn of the century. It too was quite a lot more important that giving a single fuck about gods and allahs or skin color of your enemies and allies.

Cavalry?

desu this was mostly motivated by the century old russian attempt to gather all the orthodox lands of the former Kievan Rus since lots of Ukraine and Belarus were part of the PLC. Catholics and orthodox disliked each other in some situations much more than muslims and christians. Ivan III. of Muscovy was a staunch enemy of the catholic Polish_Lithuanian Crown but was an ally of the Muslim Crimean tatars.

True true

Attached: 1513025488745.jpg (886x1002, 524K)

If it weren't for the 30 year's war Catholics and Protestants would be at eachother's throats to this day. "Fortunately" the 30 year's war was so bloody that everyone decided that it was OK to agree to disagree when it came to christian denominations moving forward.

Attached: 1511351843709.jpg (324x291, 15K)

If we let Russia defeat Turkey the Russians would march on India.

meh if you cunts would have just let john paul jones do what you hired him to do and run wild you wouldn't have had to worry about a "crimean war"

Attached: watch out - a comming thru.webm (1280x720, 591K)

Ask the Russians

I was gonna say
>stay mad wh*Te bois
but ones a nigger and the other el groblinos potato schwartze spogette muttius