In harem anime, the loli never wins

In harem anime, the loli never wins.
Why is that ?

They need to play it safe with adaptations, so even if the anime adaptation has a proper romantic ending, which is rare, the more niche options from the harem are never really taken in consideration. That being said, it still works for it's purpose, that is to advertise the original work. So I'll still go and check out the VN for the loli route, for example.

Wrong.

Astarotte's Toy?

I think it's against the law to promote pedophilia unless it's a 18+ work.

You just want Sup Forums to list you some shows huh?

That is not a loli.

>Literally any character played by Rie Kugimiya

*Actual* lolis can win, but keep in mind *most* loli options in romantic settings are just...Chris Hansen bait.

Not something that would openly be displayed without spooking some business suit somewhere.

Kill yourself and stop posting.

No. I think not.

Take a seat over here.

It happens more often that you'd think.

I just wish you facebook normalfags would update your memes once in a while.

>Chris Hansen bait
You mean 14-16 years old teenage girls?

She's over 16 in earth years

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.

I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

Normalfags dont update anything. They just follow normal trends they're normal for a reason

No, I mean a literal little girl that contends romantically.

"Lolis" as an archetype of "undeveloped" or "small" girl wins a fair amount in the romance department.

>Has never made a facebook account
>Uses shitpost meme to shitpost

How else would I trick people into watching this show?

So it has nothing to do with Chris Hansen.

>Before 6am
>Having a wonderful, grateful, inspiring day
>Arabic written in english on Sup Forums

Nice copy/pasta pretending to be relevant

Did she really win? I dropped the LN because I was tring of edgy bullshit and loli suffering. I might pick up again just to at least see her getting a happy ending.

That series was insufferable, but if it ends well...

>tring
>tired

Ok, I'll bite, I'll read it. Loli fanservice and ecchi is nice and all, but what I really want is more loli romance. But lately outside of VNs and loli yuri manga, I feel like it's a rarity.

It's more a thing of the past. The "loli" genre went from "young looking" to "literally young", so the romance isn't very common anymore.

Not it's been replaced by "Most boring and least interesting character wins", it seems.

Shinobu wins in the same way Tokugawa Ieyasu won.

>"Most boring and least interesting character wins"

Yep, and they are always introduced first, which is ALWAYS the sign that they are going to win.