SAO

>dislike ALO because of shitty writing and elves are gay
>like GGO because Sinon is an interesting deuteroganist and guns are cool
>mfw GGO gets the shortest arc out of all of them
>mfw they're in ALO for like half of the series
Why isn't there a cool gun-based isekai? Why does it always have to be fantasy shit?

There's this spin-off next year that takes place entirely in GGO.

>MC is 183cm tall girl in real life
>she plays as loli girl in game because she hates her height

A shit.I would have watched it if it were 183cm woman beating other players.

see the problem with SAO is that its too emo and wish fullfilment. just isnt right

Does it at least have sinon?

No. Pretty sure the only thing from SAO there is GGO

No sinon well the spin-off is shit then.

>Why isn't there a cool gun-based isekai?
Gate?

>183cm
>roughly 70 kg
Imagine how fun it would be to try to manhandle her amazon body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things that are large enough to lay her down and fuck her on.

>Big girls shooting big guns
You'll get your wish too, it's just not the MC doing it.

>cool

Whats not cool about modern military curb-stomping fantasy roman empire?

You call this cool?

The whole part about it being government propaganda to get degenerates to join the military.

>Titanfall_2_gameplay.webm

the whole execution

>Why isn't there a cool gun-based isekai?
Because guns aren't heroic and gun battles don't look cool unless you matrix shit up and you can translate that to a written format. And even the matrix was mostly martial arts.
How are you going to be the Chosen One when you're just some cunt with a gun and you could be anyone else that has that special gun? It doesn't lead to the kind of wish fulfillment self-insert fags crave.

>liking anything SAO

Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't the author know jack shit about guns when he wrote GGO?

It sure seemed that way. The GGO spin-off is much better in that aspect since the the Kino no Tabi author is a huge gun nut.

Yeah this is another thing. Go guns wrong and you'll piss off all the gun-otaku who are probably your main audience.
Do swords wrong (which is basically EVERY writer) and no one cares.

>Imagine how fun it would be to try to get manhandled by her amazon body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to lay down and get fucked on.
FTFY

DESU the last movie wasn't all bad. They fucked up the ending something fierce, though.

Pointy sticks are way easier to understand than firearms.