You don't have to believe in god to be religious, but your life would be better if you followed a religion

You don't have to believe in god to be religious, but your life would be better if you followed a religion.

Attached: index.png (335x150, 3K)

Religion was a failed attempt by men to prevent women from being total sluts.

Religion was behind such rules as "thou shalt not commit adultery", and "thou shalt stone mega whores", and "thou shalt not bugger thy brother's keeper." The rise of secularism naturally leads to a rise in sluttery and faggotry, and America is ground zero, The Great Whore of Babylon. After science in all its wisdom invented The Pill, it pretty much destroyed any hope of religion putting a lid on women's rampant hypergamy. With The Pill firmly in place to destroy society, that naturally led to an increase in faggotry, since men realized that every woman around them was hopelessly damaged goods and unfit to be a mother by the time she wanted to settle down at age 40 and stop sucking a new cock every weekend. However, Mudslimes and The Amish and parents who don't let their daughters have smartphones still make some effort to keep sluttery in check, to prevent their women from becoming filthy American whores.

Religion is a poison that causes a severe mental illness rooted in delusion and causes it's victims to willingly infect other subjects or kill them if unsuccessful. Created and dispersed throughout the history of mankind by mankind, because of the greatest and everlasting fear of the unknown, in order to make up answers to questions not yet answered or questions that will never be answered, that lack meaning or importance, like why we are here or who made us. The majority of people ask themselves these questions every day: instead of getting on with their meaningless, parasitic lives and maybe trying to be less of an asshole. Since then, religion has been one of the biggest sources of drama, faggotry, and unwarranted self-importance in the world today, secondary only to the internet. For millennia, random losers believed that they were the chosen ones, and claimed that they were following the one true religion of God, Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Shiva, Zeus, Osiris, or whatever else they believed. Meanwhile, all others are infidels, this leads many gullible people to randomly go out and kill practically anyone they disagree with—they will all serve an eternity in hell. (Even though these murderers ignore that killing is probably condemned in their own faith. But such common sense doesn't compute with any kind of fundamentalist.)

Religion is responsible for such insanity as Christfags, who believe that beating someone half to death with a 2,000 year old book will heal them and that some cosmic fucking Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a skinny rib woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree somewhere in a metaphorical paradise with animals chilling alongside each other. Muslims believe that if they blow themselves up they will get 72 virgins.

Religion is for bluepilled normalfags

>You don't have to believe in god to be religious
I don't believe in god but when people ask me i always say i am a christian.

>but your life would be better if you followed a religion.
It didn't change my life at all.

>muh opium of the masses

Go back to Kommistan faggot

You believe in Santa Claus too?

You have a retarded view of theology. Go watch more amazing athiest videos.

I just dont understand the retarded belief in one fairytale and not another

Why does it have to be a fairy tale? Why not read a piece of religeous lore that isn't based on myth?

>corpus hermes
>bhagavad gita
>book of job
>Ecclesiastes

We should have evolved beyond the need for religion by now. It's holding us back

Okau, youve clearly shown that, and a part of me believes you. But you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I know. But I'm right.

>You don't have to believe in god to be religious,

Attached: 1519065563321.jpg (645x729, 135K)

About what?

You're skeptical view of God is like a child's. You haven't gone past the point of skepticism yet -- that's not a sign of genius, kid.

>your life would be better
[citation needed]

>your life would be better if you followed a religion
yeah I love getting my genitals mutilated in the name of an ancient desert deity

I'm not claiming to be genius but I am no child. I have been raised catholic and witnessed first hand the evils sectarianism and religion cause. My own moral compass has forced me to reject religion in all its forms
Take this quote from epicurus
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Being religious =/= being spiritual.

/thread

>You don't have to believe in god to be religious, but your life would be better if you followed a religion.

The absolute state of the Abrahamics.

I'm telling you, you fucks, atheism is a religion

Attached: image.jpg (685x448, 47K)