Fellow Americans, why are we allied with these cucks?

Attached: Kebab Girl.jpg (584x735, 140K)

Habit

S

>put into kebab
>into kebab
>Kebab

We're not. It's an alliance between the Establishment powers of the US and UK. Our current government is allied more with Japan and SK than the UK, and our alliances are fluid, at least as long as Trump is in charge. Fuck the queencucks.

I want some fucking saber rattling against the bastards.

Salty amerimutts trying to turn Sup Forums into /bant/.

I'm hungry now, give me that kebab

We owe them a capitol burning. We should nuke London.

Poland, what do you say we partition that shitty island?

I fucking hate the UK.

Because they're still whiter than you kebab?

>kebab meat
gee i wonder who is responsible...

Attached: 1506298210551.jpg (1200x639, 99K)

the bit about the kebab meat is probably 100% pure breitbart bullshit

Probably did her a favor to be honest, looks like she would have grown up with a helluva butterface.

Actually they owe us a lot for saving their asses in the battle of london. If they don't want to pay money, let's take their land.

Remember we're talking about the UK

How can something be "probably 100%" something? Back to the inner-city for you Jamal.

First she had the kebab put into her, then she was put into the kebab
Pottery

Does refusal to acknowledge their false flag count?

Polak go home!

Attached: polak Europe.png (1600x826, 46K)

Fuck British. What an unattractive race of people!

Is it even possible to remove kebab that far from the fatherland? I thought the location is what gave slavs the kebab slaying powers.

Their government has shown itself unfit to rule. I think we need to step in and take over.

The world is only big enough for one Commonwealth anyway.

It's not. That event has been common knowledge here since before breitbart ever cared about the UK caliphite.

KEK!

Poles are White, which is more than can be said for the UK now.

>We owe them a capitol burning
Nothing that happens to you mutts is undeserved. Nothing. I hope you lose both your legs to diabetes

Attached: 1519056256820.png (500x281, 141K)

>I think we need to step in and take over.
Come, brah.
Can Trump make England great again too?
Or has the kebab stain sunk too deep..

You've never been allied with us, you backstab us at every opportunity, like all your "allies".

I wonder where they learned how to do that..

You're next, faggot.

How do I escape this hell

Attached: bokuyari.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

The main suspect joked about it to his friends. Its literally in the court documents. Its not something breitbart just made up.

Worst part is that its a pretty good way to dispose of the body. He already owns a kebab shop and has to handle meat and blood, so he has a clean room/butcher room. He probably has a meat grinder as well since he is a kebab shop owner. Remaining bones would just be discarded among other bones that accumulated when he chops up lamb meat for his kebabs, and eventually thrown away together with the lamb bones. Kebabmeat is very heavily spiced so no one would be able to taste what kind of meat is in the kebab.

Nothing a little Zyklon can't cure.

This is horrifying

Attached: 1519511354485.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Some drunken liberals ate a kid, lol

Read: Because when our redpills get to the normies, they'll want to remove kebab as much as us.

Have fun standing alone then.

I signed it.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: AmerimuttsBTFO.png (540x884, 131K)

Attached: us-pop-by-race-2013-pie.jpg (720x436, 28K)

He was full of shit.

>put into kebab

Attached: 1520635604622.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

>sweden

Attached: 1404898837634.jpg (1284x980, 259K)

How many fucking Islamic pedophile rape gangs will it take for England to finally grow a fucking brain?
These fuckers peed themselves in rage when we threw tea in the harbor
>BUT PLEASE COME TO MY COUNTRY AND RAPE ALL MY CHILDREN
>K THX BYE

As far as I'm concerned, Britain is not our ally.

Because we all know muslims are incapable of committing gruesome acts of murder.

Islam is a religion of peace, afterall.

Attached: ISIS-Vid-Burn.jpg (640x362, 88K)

True, if we truly had your back we would of invaded after Rotherham to save your cucked nation from itself. Now look at you assholes go.

El atrocidad

Attached: IMG_20170625_165020.jpg (750x1662, 194K)

hmm... who could be behind this (((post)))?

>When your own country is most cucked in the west but you act like its everyone else that is cucked only becose after a nigger as your president for 8 years you have right wing rich guy now who wawed LGBT flag and constantly brags how hes least racist person in the world

Attached: 2000px-Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

Reunification
WHEN?

i agree with him. fuck england. study some history or youll be next SK.

how does it feel asshole?

Because the Jews in our government can't prevent fascism from ruling Europe and thus saving the white race, without you.

At least he's out walking.

You ever been to the US outside of a liberal city? Rape gangs and grooming with the cops not doing shit like in the UK goes on here there would be some dead morons half of which would be cops. Still have my balls and I'm heavily armed.

So a 10/10 in the UK?

I wish we replied similarly every time you mutts dragged us into a petro dollar war.
We support our allies (nowadays).

Don't worry mate we don't need to prop up Western Europe any more, and we have become energy independent. Petro dollar is no longer needed. 87% of EU GDP is trade, wonder how that happened.