The only man in the Trump administration with a brain cell is now out and replaced with a hardcore neocon

The only man in the Trump administration with a brain cell is now out and replaced with a hardcore neocon.

Gg mates, its over. The Trump dream is dead.

Attached: 42892324_303.jpg (700x394, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/375479-trump-lobby-restriction-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's 4d chess. Tillerson was bad optics for the administration.

Agreed. Glad to see Tillerson out. MAGA!

No...
KAG!

TILLERSON WAS ULTIMATE NEOCON.
SWAMP
DRAINED

>Tillerson
>A wealthy CEO of Exxon Mobile who is pro-TPP and donated to fucking Jeb.
Good riddance.

how was Tillerson bad, faggots?

Tillerson was probably the only non-Neocon in the administration.

how many wars has the US fought for oil in recent years? all of them?

concern trolling at its most obvious

hahahahaahahahah

we are dead

the jew have won and have DESTROYED EVERY ONE OF OUR GUYS

ITS FUCKING OVER

TRUMP COWARD DIE SCUM

Remember when that was their talking point when he first got the position? Funny how obvious their narrative has become.

Attached: 1513637777884.jpg (1024x872, 186K)

>exxon ceo
>not neocon

You massive faggots

well guys we start killing jews or killing ourself or killing jews while they kill us
choose your pill all are black

>Draining the swamp!

>Proceeds to fill cabinet with the swamp

Explain yourselves

So why did Trump appoint him in the first place? Is he complicit or incompetent?

These nu-pol magapede faggots already exposed themselves with Scaramucci though.

>Fuck Scaramucci he criticized Trump
>Based Scaramucci is exposing leaks
>Fuck Scaramucci glad Trump fired him

All in the span of a week. You guys are a fucking cult. Anyone who calls you on your retarded flip flopping is a shill.

kek america is joke at this point

TRUMP FUCKING COWARD

Attached: img_2037.jpg (480x359, 70K)

He was pro TPP and he supported Jeb! during the campaign. How exactly is he not a neocon again?

Attached: EB81727F-8303-47DE-B463-01C2F1B7CC97.jpg (250x250, 28K)

No need to explain anything to a Canadian desu.

You maybe explain trudeau to the world first.

COME ON GUYS lets party hard

Attached: 82c.jpg (1920x1200, 367K)

Maybe new at presidency and politics?
At least he recognizes issues and fixes.

I remember Sup Forums being really mad when tillerson got the job and now you love him?

Attached: 1479777923801.png (287x455, 71K)

there is nobody here that want to die with dignity and not like pic related

Attached: 6866483674_d54490cf73_b.jpg (1024x683, 182K)

Read: Because when normies get our redpills, they'll beg for us to rope the shills like OP too.

I liked Scaramucci. He is just a sore loser, though.

It's just 4D chess from Based God Emperor Doctor Trump.

>Firing people within a year and replacing them with deep state spooks.
>Demanding absolute loyalty from his cabinet yet firing them randomly on a whim
>Flipping on gun control and amnesty on a weekly basis

It's all part of his master plan. And if you disagree or don't completely buy that you are a sharia blue lefty paid shill.

are you tired of winning yet?

Attached: image.png (621x310, 39K)

Ignore obama leaf faggot. Ty he is in trudeau land.

Tillerson told reporters Monday evening poisoning of former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal "clearly came from Russia" and "certainly will trigger a response."

Does that sound like something a brain cell would say without clearance from the boss.
Over weekend it was obvious UK and USA had a difference over the poisoning.
Tillerson the brain cell sticks his neck out and gets shitcanned.
Surprised, user?
Tillerson winging it on making US policy via press quips while on nigger duty in Africa, is that smart?

TLDR; Rex appointed to state, went native. Trump gives him one way ticket to ooga booga land...

Lol! Not near it muhammad. At least america is back on track and we have alpha leadership.
Your country is a fucking mess

Attached: 1515709566958.jpg (740x727, 82K)

the corruption in usa is incredible north corean level of dichtatorship at least there they are ruled by their kind

Attached: 75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

>Somebody asks a reasonable question
>A FUCKING LEAF AMIRITE

You are from plebbit.
You are trying too hard to fit in here.
You don't have an answer so you think flag bashing will divert attention away from his question.

thanks for letting me die for israel

Attached: 3.jpg (910x480, 30K)

Tillerson was the NeoCon you fucking dumb bogan.

He was running anti-Orban campaigns in Hungary FFS. Not our guy at all, I was hoping Trump would fire this asshole.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Attached: 27bd.png (553x598, 385K)

I'm just along for the wild ride, we're all speeding to oblivion anyway so why not have the driver do doughnuts every now and then?

Attached: 1520725719376.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

saves kim yon ung

Attached: 137C7322000005DC-0-image-m-2_1461912833226.jpg (634x534, 104K)

im always unsure if its a parody of an american or a real person

I bet all the AIPAC kids are still in the white house.

Attached: 1492372487529.jpg (357x231, 23K)

>Haha Trudeau Leafs dude weed amirite

This is the type of discourse that turned your surrender into a censored circlejerk kosher shithole.

Trump's cabinet has more spooks than the Democrat primaries at this point.

I didn't care about Tillerson, more about the fact that a woman is replacing Pompeo.

The first woman ever in charge of the CIA.

Shit is about to go downhill real fast. We're gonna see CIA try brazen assassinations in Russia and China just like the Cold War, only ten times more incompetent.

save us kim yong un

Attached: 4e19cb7ae887b02dd5bc65a8e4822e5d.jpg (299x450, 22K)

>neocon idiot replaced with another neocon idiot
so nothing changed

Attached: IMG_1712.png (596x737, 201K)

kim yon un accept refuges from usa please!!!!
please let me in!!!

Attached: 6922342743_e77cd6a449_b.jpg (641x800, 137K)

Samefagging his own comment... on Sup Forums?

What exactly has Tillerson done that you think he should absolutely stay? I cant a thing hes done at all

Zzzzzzzz

He was also CEO of Exxon/Mobil, what that has to do with politics idk...

comments mad by people tired of the /ptg/ additute i would assume

see

accepted

Attached: 435942-kim-jong-un27.11.15.jpg (700x400, 120K)

All they can do is bash other countries when somebody points out how pozzed their situation is.

>Trump promised not to do X but now he is doing X
>Fuck you Canada/Germany/Britain/etc. your country is cucked USA #1 praise Israel

Americans are now the worst posters on this site. It wasn't always this way. But the magapedes invaded from plebbit and 90% of them are American.

Tillerson was posturing himself in ways I did not agree with and made some comments that were definitely making it harder for Trump's foreign policy plans. Now he has hired an ex-CIA guy to help prepare for the North Korean meeting.

Please stop ruining our reputation

Attached: 1516726033421.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Look, Tillerson leaving is a bad thing, okay?

All the news pundits say so, so it must be true.

Mr. Leafy is mad! Ahahaghagag
Trudeau is an absolute faggot.
How does it feel to have the most pc, sjw faggot leader of a country in the world?
This is indisputable leafo

>SWAMP
>DRAINED

Attached: jews.jpg (718x559, 62K)

Your reputation is pure shit. Really.

I remember having high hopes for Tillerson and then being utterly disappointed within 2 months

Oh so swamp is only jews! Got it!

Yeah and he’s draining his cabinet as well.

he's right in the end you are nothing but a thicc underage autistic mongrellus

You know how to make an organization shit? Put a woman in charge of it. Trump is taking out the CIA in the smartest way possible.

Attached: 4ccef2bbc9b5bf8163c5d7c4abc0af58.jpg (500x431, 22K)

Oh boy i pissed off euro scum.
Day complete.

kek

Attached: 1520904788563.png (352x514, 222K)

Donated to Jeb Bush you cunt.

And CEO OF FUCK8NG EXXON.

wake the fuck up.

>So why did Trump appoint him in the first place?

Tillerson's primary role was gutting unnecessary personnel. He's a CEO - his actions as a diplomat came second to that crucial task, one which he was best equipped to perform.

You might be freaking out about Pompeo, but all those diplomats Tillerson axed won't be coming back, and when it comes to State it's the rank and file that have far more impact on the direction of foreign policy than the person sitting in the Secretary chair.

If Tillerson had made a better diplomat, maybe he could've stayed on. But he is a better CEO than he is a diplomat, and he did his job. The State Department has been cleared of its detritus. Now it's time to bring on someone who can fulfill the actual role of Secretary of State.

shut up nobody is gonna read your lies fucking faggot

Attached: 3b8.png (1080x720, 1.11M)

You struck a nerve of the commie shills
In these types of threads it is pretty easy to do.
Though they are just trying to derail the conversation so better to not reply to them at all.

Hmmm obama nigger, muhammed from cucknany, and meme flag all would love to see Hillary back as sos.
Fucking idiots

Being the CEO of Exxon means he has established relationships with important leaders all over the world. Trump hired him for his contacts list so he could hit the ball running.

If this makes the commies this mad, then trump is on the right track!

KAG!

Attached: 30fef1f0b5c6d8580d873edb10fd9659837da844d249d769a84f20eca2ac07a8.jpg (625x297, 43K)

Yes Canada has elected a communist retard soyboy once. USA elected a homosexual jewish nigger twice.

What do either of these things have to do with Trump filling his cabinet with deep state spooks?

Until he got fired, he was also under attack from the left for 'gutting the State Department, leaving ambassadorships unfilled, etc, yada yada yada."

The Russia comment might have been the last straw for Trump, but this should make the left happy.

Wow are you guys sharing a laptop?

Attached: 61F5A5AE-BEB3-4B30-9355-D4C9E303FBC3.jpg (239x210, 33K)

it's over drumpf is finished

This type of fanfiction is best left on plebbit.

>If they don't like deep state spooks and retarded roasties filling up Trump's cabinet they must be communists

It's seriously time for you to go back to the_donald.

t. Golem for the jews

nope wrong. The left actually likes tillerson. ever since he agreed with a carbon tax.

Hahaha fucking pozzed mutts from the_donald

So what's the story on MP? I don't know much about him.

Read: Because once normies learn the truth, shills like OP will get a rope along with the sage.

is this supposed to be a parody of a terrible reddit poster cause it's still awful and you should fuck off

Can anyone say “lifetime ban on foreign lobbying for executive branch employees”?

rt.com/usa/375479-trump-lobby-restriction-order/

>wars for oil

Attached: 1514577582087.jpg (234x215, 7K)

I smell canadian bacon. Pissed eh?
Your country is pure Shit canigger!

OH BOY THE SWAMP IS MAD! NEVER TRUMPERS BTFO

AGAIN

KAG!

all our countries smell bad but usa ....

Attached: 1217425413810_f.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>Offer the Director of the CIA the Secretary of State position
>He accepts because of course a CIA fag would accept that
>Appoint a woman to be the new CIA director
>Watch the CIA crash and burn under the new leadership

TRUMP IS A RETARD HIRING SPOOKS TO CABINET POSITIONS

Best part is he can fire this guy in a year after he is done with him with little backlash

brasil here we go!!!!!

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 17K)

So now the big oil company CEO is the good guy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fucking retards don't know on what foot to dance anymore it's hilarious.

Attached: el.jpg (300x271, 27K)

Rex Tillerson was the only member of cabinet that had EXPLICIT ties to Russia, and never had the Democrat dogs nipping at his heels

next step south africa

Attached: 8a240cbb1b8b6f41f5c5b8a8a8b4190f--anime-girl-crying-sad-anime-girl.jpg (499x562, 46K)

Best part about Gina Haspel is she was part of the rendition, detention and interrogation program that ran black sites, kidnapped people in foreign countries, and sent prisoners to foreign governments to be tortured.

But hey (((Our Guy))) did it so MAGA

Wow, for a year Trump has been making decision after decision that only seems like he's a jewish neocon puppet, but every time it turns out to be a complex. genius political play. He truly is playing 4-d chess.

maga awoo magapedes!

You'll call me a nigger but you certainly wouldn't name those based jews you pozzed mutt.

Only sensible post in this thread.

well guys were do you plan to emigrate ? the rich are leaving for new zeland ,i hope i can buy a little house in poland

this is a emigration thread now

I don't get your point
I'm not praising the appointment of Gina Haspel in that she will do a good job. She will run the CIA farther into the ground and this is good for Trump for exactly that reason.

only for 55000$
my next house

Attached: 2048-renwick-dr-poland-oh-44514.jpg (640x480, 146K)

Of course i would nigger!