Anti-White Talk - Highlights Reel (re-posted)

Thought I'd put together some of the highlights from today's "It's OK to be against whiteness" talk that happened at Trent University.

Highlights: youtu.be/seyHSyTU6Yw

Original content: youtube.com/watch?v=mkxUyb6BokA

Attached: 28467901_1684689411577183_8282787753947561984_o.jpg (1640x860, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/faithgoldy/status/973350363368775685?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nigger family talks about crime and how not to get caught by the popo
>humans talk about nature, family and freedom

wat

Im talking about OP pic, honeybun.

>193 views
>56 views

Lel no-one cares.

No one cares about how edgy you can try be.

Neoliberals are so fucking retarded it burns.

Attached: retardation.jpg (353x332, 17K)

> the video was published a couple of hours ago

How fucking gay are you Belgium? You live in a non-country.

I'm not gay, I have a girlfriend but you don't know her. She's from another town.

> neoliberals

These are straigt up full fledged marxists - and anti-white marxists at that

Attached: C5D82CE9-CEEA-4159-9709-65A7D313B8EC.png (431x430, 332K)

Keeek

Faith Goldy cares.

twitter.com/faithgoldy/status/973350363368775685?s=21

calm down pumpkin

Shut up burged

Jesus Christ I need a sit down after that highlight reel. I can't even believe the state of leaf "higher" education.

Hey guys we got a negro over here

kek this in a nutshell. Do niggers realize we get pulled over and imprisoned for exactly the same things? Radar guns don't detect race. Stop breaking the law.

Its ok to be against anti whiteness because of freedom of fucking thought and no other reason

Its still a wildly unpopular Idea with people whose educational life was more then dropping out in highschool or being taught that all you are is your race and gender combination in college

It’s a joke. We’ve already lost.

I spent four year of my life attending that shitty pathetic excuse of a 'university'. 2000-2004. The place was lost then and its gotten worse since I left.

TRENT university.

Try
Real
Education
Next
Time

You forgot the part where the older nigger tells the younger nigger (they're probably just from the same gang, not parent and child) to blame whites and racism when he gets caught after breaking the law.

>implying the black kid even has a father.
>Implying police has time to arrest blacks for no reason whatsoever

>implying the lil nigger isnt talking with his cellmate

Man I could have beaten that fucking gay nigger up. So pissed I didn't go, thought nobody was going to be there RIP.

Emailed the associate Dean about it, I cannot believe he said that expropriating land from white people in South Africa was ethical.

Don't be a faggot like that video's speaker, ready yourself.

Attached: 20180115_162253-1.png (740x648, 71K)

How’d you end up in Mexico?

ur mom gay

Attached: 1506032016313.gif (768x646, 21K)

Canada is objectively lost, except for Ontario.

Attached: 57E1E2DA-5841-49CF-AEF1-FDB8648421E1.jpg (208x255, 30K)

And this from Mexico
Maybe I should transfer my credits and go. Any leaf universities that aren't ruined?

Begin

>joint action law suits against universities
>no education only propaganda
>no chance of decent job for 90% of graduates
>massive debt

I'm a leaf whose been down here on vacation the past couple of months escaping the winter. I don't know of any based leaf universities. Higher education has been completely cucked and the brainwashing is strong among the young. Looking back, it's a little shocking to realize how much some of the students were being groomed by their profs.

Literally institutionalized racism.

Read: Because once the normies get redpilled, they'll all want to rope the cultural marxists along with us.

Ontario is the epicenter of all of this fuckery and you know it, you fucking retard.

What a faggot cuck. I hope his wife's sun robs him one day and leaves him slowly bleeding on the floor while he steals everything of value and chimps out.

>triggered

Are we Doug posting?

Attached: doug-ford-qa-1-1200x628-800x600.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Thank you for filming, leaf.

>race isn't real
>race is a social construct
>that doesn't mean racism doesn't exist

Attached: The Man Comes Around.png (740x625, 561K)

Is Doug /ourguy/? I don't know much about him. He has to be better than Wynne, right?

t. Saskfag

That’s the great irony. They are doing exactly what they claim to be fighting against.

Kathleen Wynne’s Ontario maybe. Not Doug’s.

He’s currently Canada’s only serious populist politician with any hope of getting power.

the left one is lost
the concept of critical theory in cultural Marxism will destroy the left utterly.
everything normal must be questioned and criticized and must be destroyed
the newly created must again be criticized and destroyed
what an insane idiologist hahahaha

Canadacucks not even once!

Canadacucks everytime.

Faith was there. I had a beer with her. It was pretty cool.

I was at the event. Shit was tense. Loads of sjws sitting beside us. We all went as a group.

he cried multiple times during his talk.

Ontario is the most fallen you faggot.

My bf and I filmed as well, we had nigs beside us talking about us the whole time and taking pictures, following us to yell "white supremacist" at us. Offensive, we're nazis, when will try get it right?

sjws is a major understatement of the people sitting around us. they were anti-white as fuck and making fun of people throughout the entire thing.

*they get it

Hey buddy

Douggie panders to the shitskins that make up the majority of constituents in Etobicoke - his home riding

Everyone pls use ur memetic powers to make this video go viral. Don't let us be forgotten.

Attached: 1099946fd94002fcdc2f3f8c44ff79877648922da04080c2f7529d21f895f70a.jpg (620x465, 19K)

It’s ok to be (against) (((white)))(ness)