Friend and business partner assassinated

>Friend and business partner assassinated
>Raided multiple times by ATF
>Guns confiscated based on bogus "weed honey" charge
Why aren't more people talking about this shit? One of the most obvious illegal gun confiscations and direct targeting of a US citizen in recent history, very high profile

Attached: b77.jpg (600x357, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/08/25/youtube-star-drug-arrest/
youtube.com/channel/UCEPTp5WMAzjh9mOrKUwRLmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKLLWEmgk2Y
atf.gov/contact/atf-tips
franklincountyga.gov/sheriff/sheriff-department-faqs/
youtu.be/SrT5PRiKAiI
onlineathens.com/local-news/2017-08-23/gun-shooting-video-maker-carnesville-arrested-feds-search-property-guns
nowhabersham.com/local-internet-personality-arrested-on-drug-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont watch him, except for that one time he almost killed himslef with a car door, what happened?

I dunno but dang am I getting sleepy.
*YAAAWWWWWNNNNN*

>One article
You weren't kidding. Not even a local paper rag

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/08/25/youtube-star-drug-arrest/

It's still very early here in Alaska. I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm only monitoring a computer anyway. You should nap too. I have to go. I'm sorry. Bye.

That sucks. This guy was funny and showcased all sorts of cool guns.

Cause that happen like 10 years ago

>film yourself doing dumb shit
>upload it to google
>be surprised when bad things happen to you
Natural selection strikes again.

So this was quite clearly a set up, right? They shipped the drugs to him and arrested him the second he checked his mail, right?

It happened like 6 months ago.

I'll never forget when he blew up that car and the bumper when hurling directly past him nearly hitting him and his camera guy. I kinda forgot that his channel existed since he stopped posting vids some time ago. His partner got killed? How?

It's not like this is some small deal, either.

maybe he shouldn't have faked that tacky accent. Plebs probably think he colluded with Truml

Shot in the back of the head, execution style with no signs of a struggle.

No suspects, naturally.

Some drug dealers or such shit shot him dead on the streets or some crap like that many years ago.

>His partner got killed? How?
Seth Riched. I'm not even joking. Look up the chain of events.

This crap was popular on youtube like 5 years ago or so. Nobody cares now.
However, he shouldn't pretend that he is Russian. His retarded made up accent was disgusting.

He was shot in his garage. Why bother lying?

Still one of the best channels for watching people shoot big guns.

You fucking retards, his partner was shot in his gun store.

haven't heard shit about any of this

This. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Seth Riched
>Rich grew up in a Jewish family, in Omaha, Nebraska.
I don't know how to feel about this.

>this guy deserves to get unjustly fucked by the government because he made silly videos
I don't even like the guy but I know bullshit when I see it. He never did anything illegal, the police have no right to fuck with him and take his stuff.

This. Don't get out of your basement or try to increase popularity of bad goy hobbies like shooting guns.

It was the most obvious tongue in cheek persona ever, you turd.

Oh cool. Soz. Never really read the news. just heard it being talked about on a video.

>Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain,
>Two days after the shooting, Hillary Clinton spoke of his death during a speech advocating limiting the availability of guns
Translation: We only want our son's death to be exploited if it aligns with our political views.

This man represented larger than life gun culture here in the states. They crushed his business and him. It wasn't for any other reason than that. He was having a positive impact for guns and creating a cultural movement they didn't like. Just like with what they're doing Britain and raging against Trump about here in America. They don't want anything going against their grain. Even though the political tides are turning against them, they can't stand it.

Yeah, murdered and nothing was stolen, despite the garage/store obviously being full of guns and ammo.

got some videos? never heard about this shit

That was fake

>He was having a positive impact for guns and creating a cultural movement they didn't like.

Surprised the youtube channel is still up frankly.

Not saying he deserved it, but it today's political climate how can you brag about your weapons, showcase their destruction (or lack thereof) and not face any backlash?

You're effectively going up against the dark forces that influence public opinion, how do you not expect retaliation?

He was definitely under an ATF/FBI watch list, that’s how they found out about the drugs. Wouldn’t suprise me if the FBI were the ones that sent the drugs to his house

youtube.com/channel/UCEPTp5WMAzjh9mOrKUwRLmQ

See:

>youtube star 2009

weird and he stopped making videos like 6 months before the guns got taken... hmmmm jogs the noggin.

He did this shit 10 years ago.

Because his activities were suppose to be protected by Federal and State law. Not attacked by those entities.

I find your flag and post content very paradoxical.

Notice the concern troll tone. It's a shill that probably forgot about the meme flag after larping in another thread.

Started ten years ago, he was active until late 2016. 2014 is when his friend was assassinated. However, this ATF raid happened a post Trump election.

Weed junkies, whoever the dude is... he created his own problems. If he blabs about weed in videos and shoots gun, that’s pretty stupid.

The cops need to arrest the guy who made “guns explained with guns” on YouTube. It’s taken me a few days to un program my little kids from that communist propaganda. I hope everyone at YouTube is hit by an asteroid from outer space

Guns explained with cats.. fucking typo

>Weed junkies, whoever the dude is..
Never mentioned on his show or privately as far as I'm aware. Looks like a total setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw
youtube.com/watch?v=fKLLWEmgk2Y

submit tips to atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

Franklin County, GA Sheriff Tips can be given at number on the page franklincountyga.gov/sheriff/sheriff-department-faqs/

It fits the narrative, it won't get taken down obvi. It's a great opportunity to explain to kids about propaganda and how youtube can manipulate people though.

He does smoke weed. He's said it on that podcast he was on. I don't think he's stupid enough to be ordering it off the internet though. He knows a lot of people. No way he's buying weed in bulk high enough to be a felony.

I want /no-pol/ parasites like you to die horribly in real life. You deserve nothing but death for being the lowest forms of life to have disgraced humanity.

The article says 6 months ago.

History says otherwise.

My beliefs, views, and values align with my flag - however reality and the truth must have it's day regardless of your point of view, and the hard truth is that the government consistently over-steps it's bounds uncontested. This abuse of power should not surprise anyone, and given our recent history, it's to be expected.

This is how your government operates. It claims innocent until proven guilty, however a dead body cannot testify in court. It's why our police have a maximum IQ limit and access to military equipment. THE SYSTEM IS WORKING AS DESIGNED.

If your views and values are more important to you than your life, thank you for your service - but natural law and instincts are going to compel most of us to comply.

using is enough apparently (11e form 4473), regardless of quantity. It's just an indirect way of silencing dissenters with nuisance laws.

Sure thing, leaf.
Sure thing.

>awaiting bloodtest to see if myers is an active drug user

Any update?
What will it mean for his case?
Do the feds have a case if they cant prove he bought them?
Also, how did they know to check his po box and just happen to find the drugs?

Shit, really?! One of my teachers used one of his videos in class. It was pretty cool.

Nigger.

faggot.

Not arguments.
WACO, Ruby Ridge, The Bundy Takeover. The government will crush you. Insanity is performing the same task over and over yet expecting different results.

>A FISHER once took his bagpipes to the bank of a river, and played upon them with the hope of making the fish rise; but never a one put his nose out of the water.
>So he cast his net into the river and soon drew it forth filled with fish. Then he took his bagpipes again, and, as he played, the fish leapt up in the net.
>“Ah, you dance now when I play,” said he.
>“Yes,” said an old Fish
>“WHEN YOU ARE IN A MAN’S POWER YOU MUST DO AS HE BIDS YOU.”

There is wisdom in turning the other cheek. Sometimes influence is more powerful than brute strength...

so what you're saying is that we should be good goys and fear our governments. alright.

Attached: t0ITmfk.png (888x629, 1010K)

Those were some bitter words you just shoved into my mouth, user.

What I'm saying is that anyone surprised by this is retarded, and that maybe it's time to try other tactics since the government keeps steamrolling over us when we retaliate with traditional force. How many times are folks going to fail and die before they try something new?

Nigger defacing the confederate flag.

>Seth Riched.
just like Aaron Schwartz

That's it? Just name-calling, no rebuttal?
You're not even trying.

How old is this news? Maybe he'll talk about it on the podcast he's on every week. youtu.be/SrT5PRiKAiI

6 months ago, according to the article.

Thats what he deserves for acting like ivan

You didn't look hard enough, pretty much every surrounding county covered it. He is a local celebrity. Seriously just search for Kyle Meyers arrested
onlineathens.com/local-news/2017-08-23/gun-shooting-video-maker-carnesville-arrested-feds-search-property-guns

That being said the bho arrest was an excuse to raid him again

Read: Because once we redpill the normies, they'll be against gun confiscations too.

You didn't make an argument kike. Somebody getting their constitutional rights stomped on isn't their fault. You can fuck right off with that shit.
Do they realize it was bullshit?

The tannerite + car door incident is actually CGI, if you watch the clip from another angle the door never got close to him, but the CGI made a lot of views.

The most recent one is a setup after the last investigation came up with nothing
> DEA busted his PO Box with dab
> The same day ATF got a warrant to search his place
> didn't find any drugs but ceased all his weapons

most of Sup Forums is too young to even know who this is

The bho thing is suspicious, it's not exactly easy to find bho in north Georgia, but pictures of what they seized from his po box don't make sense. What vendor would ship a large amount of bho in separate containers instead of a slab? Pics in the link
nowhabersham.com/local-internet-personality-arrested-on-drug-charges/

(((Myers)))

>You didn't make an argument
I made a statement and provided a background to my point of view. I don't need to make an argument. Since then, though, all you've done is spout insults.

>Somebody getting their constitutional rights stomped on isn't their fault.
When you have history of incidents such as the one's I described above to set an example of the political climate surrounding your rights, and you exercise said rights, you're damn right it's your fault for doing a thing others have been punished for and expecting anything less for yourself.

That doesn't make the political climate surrounding your rights acceptable. That doesn't mean you're wrong for wanting to exercise your rights even more. But it does make you stupid for expecting different results.

He still makes a video every week, well he's apart of a podcast called PKA, he's doing fine and is happy.

Bundy won his fight, nigger
sage

Woody's channel turned to shit after MW2

>point of view.
That isn't an argument you faggot.
>When you have history of incidents such as the one's I described
All regarded as grotesque miscarriages of justice. With Waco being the thing that actually started the fucking Militia movement. Millions were paid out in damages to the victims all those events are mired in tragedy and considered to be completely the fault of the law enforcement agencies.

Sure user - let's pretend nobody died during the standoff.

>Doesn't understand how arguments work
OP posted a topic. I posted my opinion. Mouth-breathers spout insults. Until someone presents an argument for my point of view I don't need to defend it.

>All regarded as grotesque miscarriages of justice.
Which is the normal path of escalation for our government. It's why there's a history of these incidents and not just one instance. This is how the government deals with opposition force, and you're a fool if you think force is going to get you any farther than it's gotten your predecessors.

It's literally the definition of insanity - performing the same task over and over and expecting different results.

Go back to arfcom and stay there. You fucking people are as insufferable as leddit niggers and bring your trash culture with you. Fucking assimilate or die in a dumpster fire.

Not an argument.

>think force is going to get you any farther
Guy playing around with guns as a hobby and for a living hurting no one, "showing force." Peaceful cult living on the edge of a town annihilated for no reason. Bundi, farming family harassed for decade until they had all charges against them dropped and the judge in question condemned the agencies involved. I can go on, but the cock is shoved so far down your throat there isn't any need to continue.

you are so fucking full of yourself. Is that like some kinda prerequisite for posting with a memeflag?

>Guy playing around with guns as a hobby and for a living hurting no one, "showing force."
That's not what I'm saying and you know it.

I am saying it's time to re-evaluate how we react to these types of injustices and I'm getting called a faggot for it. That implies the consensus for an appropriate response to these injustices to be more violent force, which has never worked in the past. You mouth-breathers are simply refusing to learn from the past.

But go ahead, keep diving into that meat grinder if it makes you feel free.

Attached: Denial.gif (500x263, 9K)

>more namecalling

Attached: Anger.gif (500x263, 9K)

no, that was an honest question, what name did I call you?

>That's not what I'm saying and you know it.
That's exactly what you are saying. Your saying this is justified. If you aren't trolling than you are out of your fucking mind.

>Your saying this is justified.
I didn't say it was justified. I'm saying if you expected less from a tyrannical government you're a fucking moron.

hoooly shit you are a cuck, fucking faggot soy boy.

>what name did I call you?
You're right, you didn't - I'm just jumpy since the whole board is jumping down my throat.

Now here's a few good names.

agree 100% he's a soulless husk

He quit his channel and youtube.

Obongo's administration silenced him because he got kids into gun rights and the NRA.

The dude with the gun licenses and cool shit got popped.

FPSRussia got raided.

He inspired a lot of channels, though. But none of them are as popular as his.

no. His friend "committed" suicide. Shotgun to the back of the head.

>tyrannical government
I expect my government not to be tyrannical. That isn't an unreasonable expectation, so when I hold them to a higher standard and call them out on it. I expect people to at the very least capitulate my point and not try to discourage what I'm pointing out. To go to bat and put pressure on the government so that it doesn't descend into civil war like Europe is fated to.

How many ATF thugs do you think Hickok has buried so far?

Attached: Hickok45FI-630x339.jpg (630x339, 78K)

Lad was turning gen z into progun

>That isn't an unreasonable expectation
That's where our points of view differ. I believe, given the political climate and previous examples, that people (meaning the majority of the general public) would NOT capitulate your point for fear of being ostracized by the community. That's how it goes where I live and as far as I see in the news. If your experience is different then I wish to live whr you live - it sounds like America might still be alive somewhere on this continent.

His podcast cohost is a super annoying nasaly jew. He deserves whatever is coming to him.

>That's how it goes where I live and as far as I see in the news.
Your area might be low on political discourse and the media is clearly propaganda, even an idiot could see that.

Fuck off kike.

FPSRussia triggered the SJWs and negroes in the Obama administration.

- cool
- charismatic
- white
- parody of Russian
- kids liked his stunts
- pitched NRA once or twice

Someone at Obama's administration probably thought he made kids too friendly to a Putin like figure or maybe they thought this guy was gonna get PewDiePie big.

This guy was getting exponentially more popular with every video.

The dude's career got taken out before he could gain any influence.