Houseki no Kuni

Dia is LOVE

Dia is a baka. Just a different kind of baka than phos.

A very cute baka.

Why her pubes are not shinning?

I love Bort, I like personalities sharp as a piercing arrow. The way their hearts can clash with other people (rocks) is something special.

Like the good dependable girl she is she is fully powdered down there and wears absorbent underwear.

Anime girls don't have pubes.

The good ones do.

W-wanna be my friend? PLEEEASE??

She's a diamond

Now im wondering if the gems have pubes, goddamn.

They do in my fantasies.

I dig it too.

She was so h-...hayai this episode!

Spiky, crystal hard pupes. They will pierce your dick.

hot

I wanna see Red Beryl going all fashion on their pubes.

They should be smooth down there, no need to have pubes when you have no genitalia. Remember:
SEX = USELESS
>Inferior lifeforms create lots of offspring because the risk of dying is high. A perfect being therefore has no need for reproduction. There is only one summit, and that summit is Phos.

Is this anime cute gems doing cute things?

>Phos
>summit

She saved the show!

No. This is a show about cute gem suffers and becomes a handsome boy

Did the last scene of the episode means that Phos can talk to animals?

I want to polish this diamond.

>you will never be as hard as Master

Can I get a schoolar webm?

For what it's worth, Phos clearly stopped thinking long time ago.

UNF

How do you know gems weren't made to use sex as a stress relief mechanism?

>not this shit again

Dia is waifu for laifu

Imagine the hard clinking noise a penny being flicked at that perfect 10 gembutt.

CG shits

Quack doctor episode when?

>thinkgen about gembutts

In what way is she a quack? She assembled a fully (?) functional Phos from tiny bits, as good as new.

>Not wear micro skirt and show shinning gem pantsu.

And embarrass her gemfu, Dia?
Micro skirt Bortz when?

Implying gems don´t need fuel to live.

Dia is weak. Diarama is much better.

>Dia is weak
Perfect for smile protection.

Now I need 3DCG renders of gems with shiny pubes.
Like.
Right now.

Animeonlyfag here, I'm assuming some of the microorganisms in Phos' body were absorbed into the Snail's body when she was digested, implanting some part of herself into it and allowing her to communicate with it.

the only person who cares about Phos. Such an angel.

> Putin
o m g. Japs are really into our president.

>can't fight
>can't research
>hated by everyone
>still a cute
How can a gem be so brittle and yet so perfect?

Smile and optimism.

I can count the pixels.

Diamond shinning pubes.

>Dia's radiance is too much to take
>then she undresses
>it's like the Ark of the Covenant opened up

This shits trippy but I fucking love it and the characters. I didn't know if I liked the way it looked or not at first, but episode 3 looked really good. The only thing that really falls short is Cinnabar's bad liquid effects.

Those aren't pixels, they're compression artifacts.

This show is really starting to change my mind on 3DCG. Phos is so expressive, and the animation is so responsive to what needs to be shown. And when you get in close, the detail and beauty increases. It's not like Polygon's 3DCG, where you just see the same ugly CG, but bigger.

With the girls being gemstones, I feel like the computer graphics add a lot to their "shininess" that traditional animation wouldn't be able to do without about 10 times the budget. That said, it doesn't feel like this show has a particularly low budget. They probably have about a normal budget or even a little above normal, and the 3GCG was chosen because it's actually better than traditional animation.

AOTS

>a lively slug successfully impersonated being Phos
that's pretty pathetic.

Comparison to Knights of Sidonia of a character from the same angle as in . Shit looks pretty bad here, and the worst part, aside from the lack of detail, is how the upper jaw is strangely visible through the mouth in Polygon's character designs. I didn't ever see upper molars once during the first three episodes of Houseki no Kuni, which is a very good sign.

Phos is cute!

I'm guessing it's either that or that Phos' special power was talking to animals all along, which she never realized before because there weren't any animals to talk to.

I recognize this bugle

>Inferior lifeforms create lots of offspring because the risk of dying is high. A perfect being therefore has no need for reproduction.
That's nonsense and shows you know nothing about biology. There's no such thing as a perfect lifeform because success is related to adaptation to the environment, and the environment always changes. It's one of the reasons sexually reproducing species are superior to asexuals, since they have a greater genetic diversity which allows them greater resistances to a variety of diseases. A single disease can wipe out an asexual species very quickly, while it's much harder to do so for a sexual one. Without reproduction there is no mechanism for natural selection, which would make the species very vulnerable and inevitably go extinct.

they have pants on.

How can my gemfu possibly be this jiggly?

it's a jojo quote. it's from when Kars achived the ultimate power and could shapeshift at will into anything. meaning he can adapt to any environment perfectly on the fly. he survived being dropped into a fucking volcano. the only way they beat him was the volcano erupted launching him into space where he froze and was left to drift forever while still alive.

Shows like this and Etotama are pioneering great looking cgi anime. The trick is it shouldn't be used in place of traditional animation, and definitely shouldn't try and disguise itself as traditional animation like the Berserk adaptations. If you put it forward and utilize the advantages of cgi you can make quality visuals. The problem is it never looks good as a cost cutting tool, and that these primarily cg shows never sell.

Boy, did they get the right VA for her!
Rare phossys to replace rare kumis?

Quick, without checking any sources name all 28 stones, full names, not nicknames.

The CG scenes in Etotama looked good, but they were still jarring to me because half the anime was 2D.

Post Etotama CG webms

Dia, and the 27 literally whos

Phosphophyllite, Adamant, Cinnabar, Tourmaline, Hemimorphite, Peridot, Sphene, Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Zircon, Bortz, Alexandrite, Amethyst 33, Amethyst 84, Benitoite, Neptunite, Padsparadcha, Rutile, Ghost Quartz, Cairngorm, Jade, Euclase, Obsidian, Red Beryl, Antarcticite, Morganite, Goshenite, Lapis Lazuli.

Heliodor, Green Diamond, Pink Topaz, Chrysoberyl, Sapphire, Topaz, Ruby, Blue Zoisite.

Morganite and Goshenite.

Their legs makes my dick diamond hard.

That's why they had to go through the pretty mode transformations, to mitigate the disconnect between the two.

It's unfortunate Etotama had to bomb the way it did. I just wish they didn't have to reuse so much of the transformation animations, and how there was less cg later in the series.

why isn't this anime popular outside of japan

too weird and people are retarded

Who is sapphire chan?

I never did finish Etotama. The chibi scenes were just too jarring, not just because of the switch in animation style, but more because they bored me. I didn't feel invested enough to care about the characters or why they were battling. I droppd the other anime with those kinds of chibi 3DCG transformation scenes for the same reason (I can't recall the name of the show, but the girls had cat ears and played music to battle off monsters). Then again, I had the opposite experience with Frame Arms Girl, which I attribute to the writing being strong enough to get me to care about the characters.

More like Houseki no Booty amirite?

Is this the steven universe of anime?

Show by Rock! was the other CG anime airing that season. Some say the CG there was better, so it might've stolen away some attention from Etotama.

They just don't have teeth.

A lot of people are just put off by the 3DCG, period, and won't even pick it up for that reason. The animation style is so badly abused by other studios that it has a stigma now that taints every new anime that uses it.

Personally, I was waiting until three episodes had come out so I could watch all three at once. I do that for a lot of anime every season that I am slightly apprehensive about. This one passed my test beautifully and is now in my top five anime this season, maybe top three.

The mouth expressiveness is done WAY better here than on other 3DCG shows, teeth or not. See: , for example.

Now I want to know how it feels having a blowjob from them.

Like sticking your dick in a geode.

I'm pretty sure the budget is above average. Have you seen the seiyuu cast? Ridiculous casting for a studios "first" solo anime.

Would you sleep on Dia's hard and cold lap?

I was always gonna watch this show because I knew girls(?) got dismembered in it, but I'm really happy that it's a good show too.

It's popular on Sup Forums (3 maxed threads going on 4 since yesterdays episode) so who cares? Also it's picking up a lot of steam in Japan so I expect the BDs to sell since the quality will be further increased there, and it is already getting merchandise (figure from GSC).

While she strokes my hair?

Translate this, weebs.

Look at that genderless butt.

>it is already getting merchandise (figure from GSC)
After the Phos figure, a Dia figure is basically guaranteed, right?

Cinnabar or Alex when she finally shows up in the anime could probably get one too. Bortz too actually. Pretty sure those are the most popular gems. I hope more companies take interest in this series for figures though, the possibilities with them being gems are so much more than most other figures, with the hair and materials available. Would be cool to see a gem figure that comes with the actual gem itself (in the hair maybe), but it would have to be one of the cheaper gems.

Yeah, that was it. For me, when there are two similar anime in a season, it's not that one steals the limelight of the other, but rather that they get compared against each other to either make their flaws more apparent, or to make each other more enjoyable.

In other thread, someone was talking about how Rokka no Yuusha stood out for them in the season it was airing, but I had the exact opposite experience. I just saw it as an awful fantasy show with hamfisted Aztec setting that compared to its contemporary, Arslan Senki, which was also terribly boring and had a hamfisted Persian setting, despite the characters all being Japanese tropes. Once Rokka no Yuusha switched its premise completely from fantasy adventure into being a murder mystery, it was an easy show to drop because of its other glaring flaws.

I stuck with Etotama for like 7-8 episodes while it was airing, but I dropped Show by Rock after like 2 or 3 episodes, mostly due to the weird chibi transformations. So when Etotama got a little monotonous and fillery around the 7-8 episode mark, the chibi transformations became more obvious and harder to overlook.

With Houseki no Kuni, there's really nothing else this season that is quite like it. In feel, it reminds me a bit of Shinsekai Yori or Nagi no Asu Kara. Its appearance has 3DCG, but it's done so beautifully that once you see it once, it's hard to say that the CG has anything to do with the budget of the show.