Why don't all you neo nazi idiots just accept that islam is the answer to all your problems?

Why don't all you neo nazi idiots just accept that islam is the answer to all your problems?

Attached: converttoislam.jpg (1224x1137, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqUGSxWYNbQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
youtu.be/maknnnRzeDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"save european heritage by literally getting rid of it for another one"
Whew i can't say im surprised by checking your flag

Attached: IMG_4015.jpg (268x268, 26K)

>The Quran was written later than the bible
>but the bible is the edited one when it comes to Jesus
>I'm just going to nitpick things from the Bible to support the Quran, but I'll ignore scriptures that are in the same book Islam borrowed from
>if someone tries to use the bible, I'll start going on rants about how it was edited and therefore irrelevant
>just don't call me out on Islam mentioning Jesus which it got from the Bible

btw most of u arent even real nazis anyway and hitler would consider you all degenerates.

>christianity

LOL

Attached: download.png (356x141, 11K)

Attached: 1502460066242.png (1800x1200, 222K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jqUGSxWYNbQ&t=3s

Why not both?

>(((christianity)))
>european

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

>islam
>not even once

Attached: file.png (800x494, 292K)

very nice

This. Threadly reminder that Islam was accepted by Hitler, unlike (((Cucktianity)))

>356x141
Wow you're a jackal.

Bad move. Say what you want about political optics, but this just looks bad. Bending over backwards to meet Leftist demands is bad all the way around. Especially when the Republican base is one expanding right now, not contracting. Even have people mentioning Obama wouldn't touch this.

Hello Achmed

european heritage is fighting against islam, from vienna to the iberian peninsula, all across the mediterranean

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

how about show us your real flag,you roach and then go fuck a goat.Goatfucker

Read: Because when we redpill normies they'll know as well as us that islam must be banned in the West because it is nothing but a political system posing as a religion that subverts any democracy that doesn't ban it.

Attached: islam_redpill1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

wow a bunch of basement dwellers on stormfront ooooooo

huh? islam is the complete opposite of liberalism. It is the ultimate redpill. You just need to accept that.

Daily reminder that all Arabs Negros in Germany would be deported to a Camp nomatter how hard you shill

You will have nothing then.

Hitler believed islam would be a great ally.
why do you think US has killed 4 million muslim since 1990? because they fear islam.

because democracy has worked so well for you lol

Being ruled by arabs is worse than jews.

Exactly. If islam was somehow destroyed the world of would have no defense against complete degeneracy.

The world would have*

Because religions in general are ass backwards immoral cash grabs and Islam in particular was designed to subvert the ancient cultures and heritages of the middle east turning them into religious goat-fucking zombies who's only function in this world is to spit out 8 more per family and murder in the name of a merchant warlord 1400 years dead that plagiarized the Christian Bible

Actually the arab/muslim empires were the most technologically advanced nations until ((( they ))) destroyed them.

If there was no religion you would have no morals and descend into complete anarchy and chaos

your OP is shit and you know it
don't shoot the messenger

Attached: 1496670874301.jpg (640x632, 270K)

youtu.be/maknnnRzeDs

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>technologically advanced
you mean most mathematically advanced.
and this is only do to sharing of ideas along the silk road witch has existed long before Islam.

sam harris is a dirty jew

>you would have no morals
weak faggot detected

degenerate detected

Attached: kqvnpxf6cihz.png (1155x962, 601K)

Because we don't want to mix with sand niggers.

awww, blasted by truth

Attached: 1496941735642.jpg (393x395, 90K)

strong arguments
like your morals

Attached: 1504000552864.jpg (1224x1137, 461K)

Sharia law for women would help, the rest can stay in teh sandy shithole it crawled out of.

We are not nazis and Islam is not a good religion. Read about muhammad before you say things like this please :/

I don't understand your mindless hatred of islam when it is your obvious salvation.

You sound like a inbred drumpf voter.

Attached: 1520007560885.png (1200x800, 439K)

>POLSKA STRONK

das rite

Attached: 1513614716801.jpg (1036x660, 231K)

>adopt a system of Arabic imperialism to preserve our culture

only a fucking German could be this stupid

perhaps Muslims need to fear hell in order to be decent people(by their standards) but i however am not a 5-year old child.

morals don't come from god they come from empathy.

I thought islam enlightened you
this is just weak

Attached: 1496926300708.png (625x626, 30K)

>morals don't come from god they come from empathy.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

>Does not have sex with children
I'll take that any day logically illiterate son of a cocksucking kang kong nig nog nigger

Because its savage heresy made up by the catholics.
Christ is the only way.

The only weak arguments i see are coming from your dirty trailer trash mouth

Attached: 1519146464717.png (960x1024, 838K)

muslims have been shilling on Sup Forums extra hard these past few weeks

oy vey

then where did empathy come from? idiot.

>If words can kill, you'd be dead by now nig nog son of a bitch sucking cock loving, child fucking bag bong stinking ass nigger

Islam transcends nationality and race, that's kind of a deal-breaker when you want to build a nation where the qualifier for citizenship is your racial heritage.

Anyone got a rake?

Fuck off kike. Go shill for Israel somewhere else

Attached: holy koran-2.jpg (720x478, 60K)

Islam is degenerate and a jewish puppet religion

and not even that, user
the dirty secret is: non-arab muslims are second class, despised by arabs

>(((Islam)))
>European

Islam should be illegal worldwide and imams executed and, in fact, should be eradicated from the historical record. Boom - problem solved

Look at that, mohammad has a huge right hand. It’s probably from wanking off and touching little girls like the pedophile he was.

Attached: 245px-Tuhfet_Ul-Mulk.jpg (245x374, 33K)

lol if that was true then why was one of muhammad's companions black?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah

That's a turkish painting.

Yeah, Turks used to take it in turns shagging young lads up the arse, in most Islamic countries they still do. Pretending like Islam is some kind of holyer than thaou religion is a joke it's just as degenerate as the West.

Attached: 1520950859272.gif (360x216, 3K)

THIS. The Jews are masters of trickery, the Arabs are just... Shitskins.

Same thing too but for the Jewish diaspora

> born in mecca
unlike you, second class

Attached: 1497095929703.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

islam hates the jews
islam hates sluttly women
islam hates gays
islam also hates the US because it is controlled by the jews and kill 100s of thousands of muslim each year
Sup Forums hates islam because you have been brainwashed all your life by the jews, since a young age in school, by most women who fear islam.
most Arabs are aryan
most Arabs hate niggers
most Arabs are good people
but yet keep on with your jew brainwashing thinking islam is bad
also females should be married young, the whole point of females is to have babies, take care of the family, and man. even the holy bible says so.

Idk. Maybe they're holding onto one of the final vestiges of their ancestors - resistance to the foreign hordes. Seems like it's too late, I know. Maybe they're gone.

Shame they also like raping western girls against their will, having sex with goats and young boys as well...

Why not just go puritanical Christian if we are gonna go Savage?

At least then you keep your history, language, and culture. There is literally no reason to like wahabi Islam over puritanical/Inquisitionist Christianity if you're a westerner

Attached: meanwhile-on-the-subway-dumpaday-14.jpg (620x411, 33K)

Meh I'm too lazy to pray 5 times a day. The rules are barbaric and i have a terrible singing voice.

Attached: 1520935598984.jpg (750x502, 49K)

if you are a non-German, non-White person in Germany and you gloat about invading and taking over their country and women, why do you get angry at us when we say the same thing and decide we are going to put a permanent stop to it?

>having sex with goats and young boys as well...
and so do white people, what's your point?
like the catholic church isn't fucking young boys?

Yeah and Catholicism also ultimately came from the same shitty region of the world that Islam came from along with Judaism... inb4 pedo's in British government; yeah most of whom are Jews or Catholics.

Liveleak is literally fabricated garbage with a Twitter tier censorship (you will only publish what we like)

Islam is our problem

Death is better than being haji

>hey you dont like the far left trying to kill your culture, identity and way of life
>have you considered completely changing your culture, identity and way of life

This is incredibly bad bait and yet I am here, responding.