Re:Creators

So i made it to the wacky halfway point summary episode before I dropped it. I'm curious how it ended, can anyone give me a summary?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/series/1009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl Meteora won.

worst girl minus the summary episode

literally nothing happened

what happened to megumin?

As expected Altair was the hero all along, she won against the opposition that wanted to summarily murder her in a fight she almost died multiple times, finally won her big trophy and became happy.

best daughter and best father

altair is shitty mary sue

karma time. leave altair for my

I wonder when we will finally be able to have a decent re:creators thread, without that user that doesn't even know english.

Will he go away if we report him enough? He makes shitty threads several times a day.

>half of cour 2 is wasted setting up this super-special "birdcage" plan (invented of course by Meteora)
>turns out it's completely worthless and Altair fucks everyone up
>Altair is finally defeated by Soda drawing her creator so she fucking creates a new universe to move to with her
>everyone has to go home except for Meterora and fucking get this METEORA BECOMES A CREATOR AND NAMES HER CREATION RE:CREATORS FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW AND FUCK YOU OP FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER IT

Mods don't care, as they didn't while the show was airing.

They are making a new collab cafe by the way. And first time ever Sirius was considered as an actual character.

>METEORA BECOMES A CREATOR AND NAMES HER CREATION RE:CREATORS
I dropped the show at the same point as OP and I am so glad I did

Final fight reminded me of the Aizen vs. Captains one except with fewer characters.

Cutieora deserves the best

You lost dere Altair. Though if people want a list of winners and losers:
Winners: Altair, 2D Setsuna, Meteora, Magane, Blitz
Didn't win or lose: Rui, Yuya, Syo, Hikayu
Losers: Selesia, Charon, Mamika
Super losers: Aliceteria, Sirius

Fuck you.Alicetaria won my heart.

They prepared for a giant fight, Alice plotted to backstab Altair to avenge Mamika and Magane tried to find a way to get her killed, Blitz was blackmailed and Sho didn't care about her enough to stay on her side when he was defeated. Only Charon remained with her in the end but she was strong enough to take all of them on. She assumed her copy when they summoned another character with the holopsicon. They resurrected Setsuna using Magane's magic and after a hearfelt conversation(the best episode after 19 imho) Altair decided to create a story for her to survive instead of destroying the universe.

Reminder: Altair & Souta never fucking talk to each other. Setsuna is dead and Altair ran away with a creation Setsuna. Souta got away with his sociopathy and because of Shark he has given into it and the world is fucked if he ever doesn't give another artist girl the dick.

Season 2 is a coming.

>Souta's theme was God of Ink
>It mentions a blast and his relationship with Setsuna
>The openings showed Altair & Souta in a wasteland
>There is no Souta & Altair final fight or interaction
>God of Ink is used only for 15 seconds when people are going home.
>It was never mentioned how or why Souta materialized in Selesia's world or why the fat guy did it too.
>There was no reason behind the text Souta's got on his tablet telling him to face the truth.
I feel like the plot was changed at some point.

They might have tried for 24-26 episodes but didn't get enough budget so they stayed with 21. Altair ending was clearly foreshadowed since episode 1 but it might have had more to it (though not Souta being a god since it's too ridiculous).

Still stings.

The complete original story is out and it doesn't have any major differences. According to Aoki they were planning to have ep. 21 and 22 merged at some point but they reworked it to lengthen the ending, since they had the time slots for two cours.

why was the mc so fucking retarded with his retarded reactions and just plain being retarded?
why can't those fucking nips write introverted characters

it is sad because this show had one hell of a premise, but the mc singlehandedly ruined it.

that is some fucking awesome looking art it is a shame that the mc is a fucking retard.

I wish they had shown Altair's summoning ritual, it might have explained why people related to the characters (fat guy to rui, souta to altair) get pulled in the process, and why Altair chose mostly characters liked by Setsuna, yet not always (Rui anime aired after Setsuna died).

And now that I think about it, it makes sense Charon had to be pulled so early if she had to do it before the anime stopped airing.

The cutest

I can't believe One More turned into isekai

fucking saved.

sunday-webry.com/series/1009
Next month is going to be the last, Miharu is top cute

Too bad that since they are already in the ECF, she will never eat ramen with Altair.

>I wonder when we will finally be able to have a decent re:creators thread
I don't know about the general quality inside creator threads, since I only started visiting them recently, but I can assure you, that I'll be dropping some stuff in a couple of weeks.
I cleared my challenge after all.

Godspeed!

Now if we can get the retarded spammer banned..

Also, guidebook is coming December 19, keep an eye out for that.

SO WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ARTBOOK SCAN

>guidebook
>December 19.
Wew, I almost can't handle all those books. I hope I can finish my scanning duties before the creator books arrive.
There needs to be a drama CD with Altair talking for 5 hours or so.

>wasted setting up
So it's not wasted.

>turns out it's completely worthless and Altair fucks everyone up
Yes. And?

>Altair is finally defeated by Soda drawing her creator so she fucking creates a new universe to move to with her
Yes. And?

>everyone has to go home except for Meterora and fucking get this METEORA BECOMES A CREATOR AND NAMES HER CREATION RE:CREATORS
Yes. And?

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums. I have just finished watching this and let me say this. I haven't had much fun watching anime for ages. I loved every episode of it except for 13. Fuck you recap episodes but overall this anime was amazing. Was this a success?

Great to hear that you enjoyed it. BD sales aren't that great but it's moderately popular in other regards. A continuation was teased a little but there's no concrete news yet.

The ECF and all that acceptance discussion was vital for the ending, even if it was more favorable to Altair than anyone than to everyone who planned it. But they failed a little with the focus, they should have gone full into the creative process instead of focusing too much on the reasons to do it. Creations should have given their feedback and opinions, they should have discussed the possible plots, and they could have shown the creations could have watched all the process of making an anime with everyone thinking they were some cosplayers hired to do the promotional stuff. The ECF itself was good though.

Shit was fucking great but I think it doesn't need a continuation. I like how they ended on a good note and it should stay that way. Probably a SoL OVA would be great though.

You have objectively shit taste, for the following objective reasons:
1) I don't like shows with lots of exposition
2) I didn't get the characters' motives
3) The plot wasn't made to suit my tastes

>Was this a success?
Moderate anime vol. sales, merch is mostly sold out and content keeps getting pumped out.
The only thing that worries me is, that I was able to buy the limited artbook from their main online shop after a whole month had passed. That think only got sold on C92 otherwise and something like that should sell like hotcakes.

I just want more Altair.
I saw one or two lying around in pictures of Marui limited shop. In comiket it took minutes for them to sell out so my guess is that it's not that exclusive.

They need an OVA that throws away all the logic and just has everyone on the beach, creators, creations, villains, dead characters, and they all complain about the ending (except Meteora who is now mute thanks to the 136th movement of the cosmos Altair used at the start) and ends with everyone ganging up and then beaten by Altair again.

Fuck all the argument, post best girl.

Spin-off never ever.

the best girl and the best boy

>じゃあ
>始めようか
>さかがみくん?
hmhmhm

Meteora kills off all the surviving creations by "sending them back", although in the same episode, it's clearly stated that they're all copies and shit doesn't make sense at all.

Then she stays in the real world (because she couldn't go back through the suicide "Portal" - how convenient) and hooks up with Souta, more or less. She also writes a story that she calls Re;Creators. Credits roll.

All characters are alive though be it in the story worlds or the real worlds, it's just that there are infinite universes and they just might have went to one that is not the same they left.

It's all up in the air by the end. It makes sense for them not to get any feedback but it also doesn't convey any sign of life or which direction they took. They had some abilities and some inferences but they really didn't know what exactly they were doing even at the very end.. They even stop themselves from guessing about story Setsuna's nature since they are not given any information other than what they have seen.

Well, they have to conjecture that their worlds do exist at the very least. Otherwise they were never alive in the first place and they just had fake memories to make them believe they were, and more than anything Altair couldn't be able to make herself exist from nothing (especially since creating things from nothing is a power she only got by the end). And Meteora needed to have faith in the powers she gave herself through the ECF prologue considering how the gods were indeed omnipotent so far, so if the description of the spell is "send creations back to their world" it must work like that in some way.

I'll never forget sharkfu

I'm just glad they didn't go along with the idea of boy meets girl for Souta and Selesia. She's better off with her husband in her proper anime.

terrierfu and fenixfu is superior

necrophilia is not ok

I agree with you. They must have inhabited a world to be able to interact with the real one, especially Altair. A lot of knowledge is gone with her, since she was the one who originally thought up the plan to crack the universe and had characters come to the real world, characters with specific traits which only she knows. It's speculation for everyone else.
>And Meteora needed to have faith in the powers she gave herself through the ECF prologue considering how the gods were indeed omnipotent so far, so if the description of the spell is "send creations back to their world" it must work like that in some way.
Yes, that's what I've been talking about. Hikayu also mentioned it, that they wouldn't know if they hadn't tried. Problem is we won't know even if they try, so even if the magic adheres to the description we will not be given the output it provides. Repair magic didn't work for Meteora for example.

For them to get released from the control of their creators new worlds also have to form for them as they exit. It's less of a pain in the ass to send them back to their original worlds when you think about it, but it may also be as easy as assuming they have joined their probable timelines.
Selesia still has an ongoing story even if she was plucked away from own world never to return. It's hard to imagine but they could also converge at the end, somehow.

All the creators whose creations survived made the ECF canon, so it would be easier to make the worlds converge.

Altair also has "infinite" stories, but there's only one of her.

Are they basically trying to 69 each other's existences?

Altair is a loophole, if no god agree with any limitation then she can do anything and it's acceptable. But there are still likely infinite Altair, each one more or less infinite. The one we see is just Setsuna's Altair (the Altair that Setsuna accepted and wished to protect her, be her friend and deep down to take vengeance against her own story).

I wonder if the author will include Sakagami, it looks like it's getting close to the end otherwise

>But there are still likely infinite Altair, each one more or less infinite. The one we see is just Setsuna's Altair (the Altair that Setsuna accepted and wished to protect her, be her friend and deep down to take vengeance against her own story).
I think she still has the music video as a baseline to her personality and existence even if she has the holopsicon. She could be interacting with all the stories she is in.

It was shit. Train-san scared Altair into a pocket universe that was probably crunched when the show-within-a-show ended, then Meteora marched everyone else to their deaths in a cubing portal to "take them home" while staying in the real world.

>She could be interacting with all the stories she is in.
Considering she can interact with the real world itself, it's very possible that this is how her power works and the holopsicon is actually summoning and fusing herself with other selves from different worlds, and which is why the universe targets her so much, when everyone is using their abilities with no problem (they only have one world worth of logic breaking).