Petition to ban 'Life of Brian' from the UK

I've got an idea Sup Forums, make a fake petition to get the UK to ban Monty Python's Life of Brian for their take on gender dysphoria.

Wouldn't it be a huge wake up call to the rest of the UK if one of their most beloved films was out right banned for something so innocuous?

Here's the "controversial' scene in Life of Brian
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA

The idea that a quintessentially British, Monty Python movie could be censored from the UK would be laughable to anyone who lives there, if it actually happened, the awakening would be astronomical and people would know then that something sinister is going on. And we all know that the left would openly celebrate this and take credit for banning this old 'nazi' film. Most people in general aren't into politics, so this would snap them up from the fog they've been living in.

Attached: monpython.jpg (448x242, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl8acXl3qVs
youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JWt9U
bbfc.co.uk/case-studies/monty-pythons-life-brian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds alright, have a bump

bump

sounds hilarious, any ideas on how to execute this

Bad move. Say what you want about political optics, but this just looks bad. Bending over backwards to meet Leftist demands is bad all the way around. Especially when the Republican base is one expanding right now, not contracting. Even have people mentioning Obama wouldn't touch this.

This sounds golden, bumperino

Attached: 1520308616581s.jpg (250x108, 4K)

Maybe pose as SJWs on Neogaf, and spread a graphic around saying how nazi-esque it is

Between autistic campaigns and pol outplaying itself at every turn, you're going to be responsible for 90% of the things you don't like.

Shut up tortilla

Why would you ban this before The Meaning of Life?

Scaeve ite domum

It's symbolic

bump

At first I was like

'Dont you dare touch this motherfucker'

But then i was like

'That actually sounds like a good idea cuz normal people would revolt'

But now I'm like

'No one will do shit and it will just stay censored if the petition passes'

Dont touch my monty python motherfucker

What happens if they just happily go along with it?

John Cheese is redpilled

We've come full circle. Some pearl clutching Christian's wanted it banned when it came out.

Now look where we are.

Yeah let's get this anti-Christian piece of garbage banned. I fully support this.

Attached: 3769461.jpg (288x475, 27K)

unless you move to the UK, i'm sure you'll be fine

I support this idea. Fuck the UK.

They won't, unless they're lost causes

Also, I think a lot of people woke up when Doctor Who started traveling with a retard level nigger and then became a woman.

We just need a guy like Richard Spencer to promote the movie and it's humor as Alt Right and the faggots on the internet will do the rest for us.

Bump

hold on didnt you guys already ban it
and only recently (last 20 years) unban it?
it would be funny if bongs kept getting self-righteously angry at this film every 40 years or so, then realize they were being silly 20 years after that, just one eternal loop of banning/unbanning

You'll probably end up getting it banned

tfw you think the movie which struggled and won against the conservative christian right because it's an unadulterated mockery of Jesus Christ could actually be shut down by a bunch of artifical leftist outrage concerning one throwaway scene making fun of the transgender craze.

Not funny because the brits would likely ban it then end up banning a whole shitload of movies after that.

It was banned in Ireland for several years for blasphemy reasons, also in Norway.
youtube.com/watch?v=tl8acXl3qVs

That scene mocks commies, probably also why they want to ban it.

>blasphemy reasons

Won't be different in this case, it goes against the church of Transgenderism

It got better

Yes, where can i sign?

No, we didn't.

>because it's an unadulterated mockery of Jesus Christ

Have you even watch life of brian? Jesus makes one or two appearances - the joke is that brian is a nobody in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JWt9U

This

It will emerge that Sup Forums was behind it, and that knowledge will have the precise opposite effect than the one intended:
>it will seem desperate on our part
>it will make the Left & Center seem moderate compared to the Religious groups that legitimately wanted to ban it when it came out
>the final message sent will be that society has progressed, rather than regressed, because "Right-Wingers" had to false-flag it

Tip:
If you're going to do something like this, don't announce it here first. Just do it. Make sock-puppet leftist social media accounts and do it yourself without telling anybody.

Attached: 1515860617714.jpg (673x767, 100K)

my mistake
only parts of Britain banned it, not all of Britain
bbfc.co.uk/case-studies/monty-pythons-life-brian

Plot twist: UK cucks even more and goes on board with banning the movie, some alt right neo nazi gets death penalty for watching the movie

Bump from the master race

The whole movie crew gets executed under shariah law

I think it's a great fucking idea user how to get the ball rolling

This. Sup Forums is a mainstream website, everybody knows about it by now and can come here and read the posts freely. Every single psyop that Sup Forums has attempted has been blown wide open because of this.

interesting

DELETE THIS!!!

This scene is actually really offensive. Old media should be censored to make way for new ideas.

They banned spoons and no one cared. Why should anyone care about some shitty offensive movie?

Attached: 1506960972021.png (647x611, 228K)

That's an obvious loophole they built in so it's not blatant sacrilege, it's pretty obvious that Brian is supposed to be Jesus and they only have Jesus technically be a separate character doing his own thing in the background and behind the scenes so the can do like you and deflect whenever some christian becomes too offended.

What about Silence of the Lambs instead? I think that would be a better choice.

>tfw this thread gets buried under the thousands of slide threads

Attached: IMG_0915.png (207x178, 40K)

Lmao

They are weapons

Attached: the_extremely_slow_murderer_with_the_extremely_inefficient_weapon.jpg (504x274, 21K)

Yeah, lets just fuck the UK further. Your great little "wake up call" wont go as you think and they will actually have it banned along with other 'problematic' films... Did you forget how cucked they already are over there?

i dont care enough to do anything but this is really funny and i hope it happens just to laugh at them

Do proceed...

Attached: 1520265905325.jpg (768x960, 110K)

no they mustn't
it's my new growth industry

It was actually banned in Norway.