Samuel...please come back to us

>Samuel...please come back to us.
>leave me alone

Christ...what would you do if this was your son / grandson, Sup Forums?

Attached: 206DAFE8-CB7E-47D7-A2DF-F944ED6B4796.jpg (480x853, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN7XhKiNB_g
youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo
youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04
youtube.com/watch?v=v506RwWpmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgAIVlUCPo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3S6ZKaVdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fist him

You've already failed as a parent at that point. Just make sure to cut it out of the will so it doesn't further shame your legacy

What son/grandson? Mine died in a tragic accident.

> son
Wouldn't happen.

> grandson
Electric therapy.

A fair resemblance to AIDS SKRILLEX

>son
I would kick him out of my house and never talk to him again (also, when I die I would hide all my money so he can't have it).
>grandson
I would support my son.

what do you think the role of social media in all that? All, these folks are obsessed and post their pixs everywhere. Without social media to post, would we have the same epidemics?

>argie
>having any money left upon death

kek

>you are a man with an XY chromosome
Based grandpa breaking out the science

I would stone him to death as per Sharia

if hes a hot trap with kneesocks and shit
fuck his boipucci

Attached: 123781278312.png (589x641, 777K)

Man, what a freak. It’s sad that so many of my generation are cucking to liberal faggotry.

>son
Not gonna have any, to be realistic.
But if fate tempts me, I'd disown him, for it shouldn't have happened.
>grandson
I'd seriously consider the same, if I had already done all within my power.

Why would grandpa be mad? I hear he had pink hair, a cock piercing, and loved faggots when he stormed the beaches of Normandy to kill nazis.

I would put him in a gay conversion camp...

spam his fb with homophobic posts and bait him to an hero

Typical.

Dude looks like Buffalo Bill. Gonna make a gramper skinsuit

This. "Died on the operating table" is what I'd say.

typical what user

I wanna pound your boipucci

nah user,you are the one getting tread upon on

Attached: 12939123923.png (985x715, 674K)

Take on a life or death experience.
Tell him I expect him to sort his life out and continue the family
Take him out of what ever environment put this garbage in his head

id make sure to take him out of my living will.

>parents think i'm a "bad son" because I'm a lazy autist who keeps asking them for gibs
>start showing them this shit
>haven't heard any criticism from them since

Get a job. It sucks but at least you waste your life semi meaningfully

>tfw I stay up all night crying because my wifes son is a gun nut who owns an assault weapon and I am literally terrified for my life

based Fyodor

Would utilize Spartan selective culling options.

Attached: 2C260DBF00000578-3228991.jpg (306x445, 47K)

At the first signs I'd recommend him to get help from a trusted mental counsellor. If he sticks with it though he'd be disowned, written out of will, kicked out of house, and my wife and I will pin our hopes on our 2nd child

Man, posts like these make me sad. My grandparents would be 93 if they were around today. I can only imagine what they'd think of this kind of shit.

>Without social media to post, would we have the same epidemics?

Maybe, the real issue is that these people get trapped in the "trans-community" which effectively isolates them from their family and former-friends by being super understanding of everything they're going through(any by that I mean they nod and smile and then tell you their solutions and only their solutions and everyone agrees with them like those monkeys on the electric floor).
So you stick with it and they all support you and help you exclude any "toxic" relationships and replace your family.
Now say you've been there for a while and you realise you want to go back to being a boy or you've changed your mind and don't want to cut off your dick. You've effectively isolated yourself from your blood, your remaining old friends are either as brainwashed as you to have survived this long or more likely gone and the only community you have has only one rule, obey.
So you stay, you smile, you pretend to newcomers that it is going to be okay and eventually you eat a bullet because its that, stay in a death-cult that worships self-mutilation or be alone for the rest of your life with no support network.

Attached: Monkeys.jpg (960x714, 104K)

Samuel gone (((they))) got him.

>from a decent looking slightly autistic guy to a 1/10 'girl'
what is the point?

give him a ticket to Bangkok, plus a few hundred thousand baht for plastic surgery.

>them who will be?

what did Xe'you'll mean my this.

>Asking parents for Gibs.

You are so weak.

Gay krautposting

grandpa is a bigot.. Samantha doesn't need him..

He can get plenty of new daddies.

Also there is nothing wrong with trans woman

Attached: join-image-right.jpg (422x667, 109K)

How can any sane person look at that abomination and read that exchange and think “trans” people don’t have something seriously wrong with them?

sage

Attached: 1506394091610.gif (300x153, 68K)

50 years ago people said the same thing about homosexuals.

Attached: 424FEFCE00000578-4694860-image-a-44_1499990340226.jpg (634x951, 62K)

Homosexuals are still mentally ill, you're just not allowed to say it anymore

also here is a video of samantha:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN7XhKiNB_g

>Take on a life or death experience.
What would this do exactly?

They weren't wrong

Attached: 1519589558665.jpg (1512x2003, 1021K)

I've done this.. I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as you don't commit any sexual acts in public..

based boomer

u need the islam

Probably throw him off of a roof top.

well to be honest. I also visit darkrooms ( those places where guys fuck each other up the ass anonymous.. ) and there are usually plenty of muslims participating.

It would be interesting to find out if there is a common denominator among all of these trannies in their development. BPA?

>gay people being naked in front of kids
>anything wrong
Fucking degenerate

fuckin’ krauts

Attached: 6EB1AB9E-A415-412F-B566-A2E76DE027CE.jpg (300x168, 15K)

so would it be oke if it were straight guys ?

No

It’s still bad, fags just make it worse

based

I wouldn't lash out like that, I would just act like they don't exist. No interaction, and removed from my will

They were right then, why would they be wrong now

You're an abomination

Attached: 1519367686096.jpg (672x550, 136K)

Ungrateful fucking insane little brat , needs to get its ungrateful faggot teeth knocked in,

I like how he is the one complaining even though it was his generation that caused all this bullshit.

Fucking based. I wanna give that grandpa a hug.

diswon him and tell every one my son died from a car crash

Attached: 1516236391299.gif (260x183, 904K)

I thought jews were pro-gay. Are there many Israelis that share your opinion?

>what would you do
endless beatings

Tell him we are going on vacation. Buy one way ticket to Iran for him. Arrive in Iran, burn his passport. Destroy phone. Cancel his credit cards. Go camping, leave him in the middle of a Iranian desert by sneaking away at night. Go to Dubai first class flight and celebrate. Another cancer removed.

Reddit leave

Attached: 1503695245501.jpg (1512x2003, 962K)

Iran is second only to Thailand in number of sexual reassignment surgeries preformed.

As long as it's not peen on peen they're good tho everyone will treat them like shit

guy on the right should shave his legs.. looks dirty.

Exactly what he did. Except probably more strongly worded. Die Samuel, you're mentally ill scum.

you can't.. You can't travel unsupervised around in Iran..

You have to have an appointed Iranian guard with you at all times (as they are really paranoid in regards to spies)

A bit similar as when you would visit North Korea.

Why am i not surprised

i'd drag his ass out back and shoot him with my ar-15.

Ha ha crackers be weak. The race war was over before it even began.

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo
youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04
youtube.com/watch?v=v506RwWpmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgAIVlUCPo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3S6ZKaVdo

Attached: 1457967949441.png (1904x1568, 3.18M)

This bigot ass boomer grand-person-whatevr
Sounding salty asf too.
Funny thing is these biggots just want these femboi fags to present as male simply so they can chest pound and call them "faggots".

Him transitioning removes all their psycotic mind control tactics, they hate that.

I wouldn't even bother trying to save him. Once he went tranny he would be dead to me and I'd never talk to him again. Grandpa is stupid for not wiping his hands clean of this freak. I wouldn't want anyone to know I was related to that, even if it were my own son.

Redpilling friends on the JQ
Drop what you got

Attached: 1515289370000.jpg (997x571, 140K)

nervermind that

>meme flag
>jew trying to shitpost

You are going to have to do better then that Schmo

Attached: (((smile))).jpg (578x474, 31K)

All these violent posts make me glad that most poster are virgins who will never so much as hug a women let alone have biological children.

Attached: 0c222f5fcba1aa044eb2918618c223de3411a20a7819dfbfccf486979106dd5d.jpg (1200x800, 55K)

T_T

he's calling you a typical faggot, retard

>being such a shitty neglectful absent boomer cuck family that this even happens in the first place
I don't feel sorry for any lazy boomer dipshit with tranny grandchildren, they had it coming

then why are you still asshurt about picking cotton?

See the fucking picture, he looks like just as a dude with long hair and 2 ballons under his shirt.

>this is what la creatura believes
gas yourself

Attached: 1512093935776.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Most likely not. Social media is also the primary root of numale epidemic. They literally buy their nerdy and quirky consumer goods only for unboxing and youtube videos.

i mean the same exact shit was happening in the 30s in weimar germany

Move on with my life and forget he ever existed, even if im acceptive of trans people, its still selfish and retarded

Commit him to Arkham asylum just like Batman would.

remove it on all social media and probably drink and become an alcohol

>NOT asking your parents for gibs
maybe put in some overtime for Mr. Shekelstein