You will never finish your backlog

>you will never finish your backlog

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katar_(dagger)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_knuckles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well pic related is one way of finishing it.

>you will never run out of things to enjoy

Being unable to finish keeps suicidal thoughts away.

>ywn finish you anime and vidya backlog

tell me about it

Better than stop enjoying anime and deleting your backlog like I did

Suicide is fucking lame.

iktf
how am i supposed to have enough time to complete a million rpgs that take 50-100 hours each

>having a backlog

I only have 59 anime in my 'plan to watch' list and desu, I think I'll end up watching less than half of those considering they are all suggestions made by other people, based on stuff I watched before.

do you just pick anime at random without looking at any others for fear of wanting to watch them in the future

That's a good thing. You will never run out of anime to watch.

What's the point of suicide anyway?
I get sudden urges every couple of months, which I just resist and ignore, and which are gone after a couple of minutes/seconds. Can someone explain to me why someone would consciously, willfully want to do it, or fantasize and make plans about it?

>amount of sadness i feel outweighs that which will arise in others due to my death

i dunno im not a psychiatrist

In the case of young people, it’s an emotional irrational response to life sucking, not realizing they’ve still got 40-60 years to get their shit together. I’m the case of older people, it’s the realization that your life really does suck, and you’ve no time to make it better. There’s also the third and most rational category, those facing their impending death and wishing to go out on their own terms.

I just watch what's popular at the moment or what some anons recommend being the best, as long as it inside the genres I like. If I don't enjoy it then I just drop it. I don't complicate myself too much.

watch all of sazae-san

I have a life.

I don't keep a backlog

i dont consider anime or manga a backlog. i slightly consider games a backlog. but my real fucking backlog.

the real anchor to stretch me out are miniatures. i have a shitton of wargame miniatures i still need to paint plus stuff like bloodbowl teams. and i wont do any of that shit because soon i will receive my copy of kingdom death and i will paint that to the highest of my abilitys. taking me the rest of my life.

Kill yourself pls

/tg/ autism is quite fierce

Well, good thing you don't have a girl or kids, imagine the amount of time you'd have then

Why even bother recording that shit? I have a list of about a dozen shows I really want to watch which I sometimes add to. It's not like I refuse to pick up shows that aren't on the list, it just helps to prioritise. I suggest this method.

My backlog is basically a never ending black hole at this point.

>not getting a weeb girl and watching anime with your kid

pleb

>Want to watch anime with your kid so they could ruin your experience with their shitty yelling and crying and nagging
>Want to have kid at all
>Want 3DPD at all

anime wont keep you warm at night

That is why you have cats and you're waifu

>Want to read Akagi
>Can't be fucked to learn the rules of a game for foreigners I will probably never play

>cats
i want a pet that loves me. not one that couldn't give less of shit about my existence.

>hes a cat person

dogs are superior in every way

Something that's not really there can't warm you, user.

>Literally eat your own shit
>Superior

>what is training

oh right youre a cat person, you have no idea because cats cant be trained to do anything

That would be a fucking dream come true.
>catching up to the manga you've been reading
This is the real hell right here. Or how about
>catching up to the manga you've been reading and it's no longer being translated
or maybe even
>catching up to the manga you've been reading and it's no longer being translated even though the raws are uploaded to the internet for free by the author himself

Just kill me already.

>tfw finished my backlong while on deployment

Being a welfarequeen is almost as good as being a NEET, I have to say

>Needs to be trained so it doesnt eat its own shit
>Superior

yes

hope none of the others catch you watching japanese cartoons m8, doubt youd live that shit down

*backlogs

Currently I am going through my backlog (currently consisting of the Sup Forums essentials chart, as I am unfortunately too insouciant as far as anime is concerned), finished Last Exile earlier and found Dio to be rather adorable, wasn't overly keen on some of the more cliche aspects which seem to be present in nearly all anime (dropping an item to show frustration, main character seemingly giving up then coming back for the full show, forced relationships to make apparent deaths/ near-deaths incur greater emotional impact etc.). That being said the animation was brilliant given that it aired in 2003, also find it a nice touch that the English pronunciations were impeccable for a Japanese studio and the use of Greek alphabet as the main writing system was rather fresh to me.

I am going to start watching Full Metal Panic! and have to inquire about the name, does it have anything to do with Full Metal Alchemist or is it sheer coincidence? Looking forward to it as I have known of the anime for almost a decade now though never bothered to venture into it.

Could likely rush video-games though I only have an hour if that these days to play them and given my perfectionist attitude towards video-games that could be an issue, still I don't purchase very often.

Invest in a high-quality set of pajamas (preferably use AliExpress, as Chinese pajamas are both cheap and incredibly comfortable) and a dressing gown that is one size above you and you'll find the capacity to wear a portable duvet every day, it cannot be replaced by the mere likes of a lady, besides not to suggest anything though men are objectively cuddlier.

Felines are not useful for comfort, in fact they are a hassle to take care off during the process of domesticating them and whilst they will notice when you are ill they are generally quite aloof (though this can be a benefit if you do not want them constantly on your mind). Made me remember my old cat, heck.

>you will never run out of things to watch, read, or play
I only keep a backlog because I wouldn't be able to remember all the shit people recommend me otherwise. Stop treating your hobbies like a job.

>does it have anything to do with Full Metal Alchemist
They're part of the same series, but you should watch Full Metal Jacket first if you want context.

>does it have anything to do with Full Metal Alchemist or is it sheer coincidence?
No, but it is a an anime adaptation of Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket.

Believe me, it's better that way.
>finishing your backlog followed by a nice but brief feeling of self improvement then followed of a feeling of emptiness and extreme homophobia

I really have a hard time believing this to be real, given that I've watched through Kubrick's filmography (aside from Barry lyndon, I plan on having a special night with that film). I can't see anything like the events of FMJ being depicted in what is from my understanding a rather light-hearted action anime. If it is though then fair enough and thanks for telling me. Have nice days anyhow!

My backlog was lost when my external died. In a way all of me finished that day

I haven't watched any Anima that came out I n the last 2 years. I want to but I lose the motivation to before I even start and do something more meaningless.

Same here the most anime I watch these days are whatever webms show up on Sup Forums

>hurd dur iam a newfag
you have no idea how many military weebs there are on Sup Forums. most of whom share it with whoever they are stationed with

>massive backlog of animu, mangos and vidya
>laze around bored like I have nothing to do

Sounds like you didn't watch closely enough.

I never bought into the seasonal anime meme. Started with Monogatari yesterday after someone mentioned it.
Most of the time I'd rather hang around here instead of forcing myself to watch or read something sub-par.

dont know how people sit and wait for a new episode weekly every season
while the current season is airing i watch whatever came out the previous season im interested in so i dont have to wait for episodes to come out

There's still a ton of them I want to watch that aren't just seasonal crap. I haven't seen Eva in more than a year, and I've never rewatched SAC. Then there's classics I've never seen, like Monster, or eternal backlog shit like Saber Marionette, Nadesico or most of Gundam.

>tfw still have to finish last season's shows
Curse thinking "oh, I'll just wait until X episodes air and marathon it", why can't I just give 20 minutes a day to at least not fall behind.

900+ games and counting on steam. Unless I go full hikkimori for a year and focus aint no way I'd be able to clear em all.

I suppose maybe the second half though I can't see the Japanese making an anime about fighting a war against Jungle-fairing Asians.

is this corpse party user?

Wait a minute this is not the jugemu jugemu girl!

Nothing wrong with that compared to dying a virgin.

Yes, that's Seiko

>have hundreds of anime in backlog
>can't pick one and stick with it
>just gonna rewatch gj-bu again
the fuck is wrong with me?

Right, I'm going to start watching Full Metal Panic! now, thank-you for giving me at least a very marginal idea of what I can expect. Sleep tight little user!

I know that feeling, once you force yourself and set an hour to watch through an anime it becomes easier (put the anime on 2x speed and watch 6 episodes a day), you can burn out a little quickly though with willpower you can get through them efficiently. Hope you have a good-night user and here's a hug *hug*, you seem like you may need it.

Already did, years and years ago.

why do you have to? do you have terminal cancer? having something to look forward to and do eventually is one of the most important things in life.

Holy shit them quints.
>having something to look forward to and do eventually
*having something to look forward to and never do it
FTFY though

>I know that feeling, once you force yourself and set an hour to watch through an anime it becomes easier (put the anime on 2x speed and watch 6 episodes a day),
I have recently started just opening a folder, closing my eyes and pressing random keys.
Whatever folder is highlighted when i open my eyes is it for the day.
Seems to work for now, the fact that i get something completely random does help.

>you can burn out a little quickly though with willpower you can get through them efficiently
I think that was part of the problem for me, i watched easily 6 hours a day earlier this year, maybe i overloaded a bit too much.

>Hope you have a good-night user and here's a hug *hug*, you seem like you may need it.
Same to you, thanks for the consideration.

Get a room.

Sorry, i demand at least a dinner and a movie before that type of thing. (no homo)

You can order pizza and watch anime.

That is an incredibly true statement. I work at a local pizza place and ensure that every pizza is given the perfect touch for all consumers - though every once in a blue moon a customer will cancel an order on route leaving us with free pizza to be distributed to the labour force, in fact sometimes there may be a stack of pizzas and side orders from larger orders the like of which are up to the workers to claim for themselves. With that in mind let me fill your imagination with the potential of reheated free pizzas (or hot if you are lucky) without having to pay any money and some comfortable anime viewing, all I'd ask in return is some gentle cuddles and hugs~ Anyhow I'm going to bed, sleep tight anons!

>wall of text
Why?

well I only have left
>big O
>cyborg 009
>macross
>re:zero
since I had a blackout I was pretty active.

Your list is 50% shit.

I thought macross was good. by the way it's macross F. I don't remember much but I think I did like macross plus, if I'm remembering the right series.

Macross IS good.

I accidentally removed half my backlog when I decided to clean up my torrent. I've made quite a progress.

isn't that retrogression not progress. thats like half of your clothes getting burned and saying "you're half done with the laundry

Can't wash clothes that I don't have anymore there can I?

People really use backlogs or is just a meme, Im just watch Anime in order of release since 1985 and in reaching the 93' at this point.

My taste is shit anyways

>about to hit One Piece, Bleach and Naruto
have fun with that

true, but you've gone back to the point where you have to buy more clothes.

>you will never finish your backlog

>Bunch of shows from Friday and Saturday sitting on desktop
>Decide to watch one after looking at something on youtube
>12 hours later and you haven't watched a single thing

Honestly it makes me feel like shit to realize I wasted a whole day doing everything but the thing I wanted to do that day, and it doesn't even count all the movies and other shit sitting on my HDD or any of the VN I haven't started.

stupid wojack poster

I find not having shit taste helps a lot with this. In fact the problem Im having is not finding anything new to read. Most manga of quality I have already read, is being translated, or got discontinued. It is extremely rare for me to find something new.

So much shit out there. And 90% of this board is focused on it.

That means your backlog is not interesting enough to keep you going. Delete them, the'd be just burden. True backlog is the ones which should keep you interested all the time.

I am waifu?

Why would you want to finish your backlog, that just means you have nothing more to read/watch.

you could die without watching what would have been your favourite series of all time

The girl in the middle is weilding the shittiest fucking weapons, I mean so is number 1 but damn the first two will break their users fingers and wrists before they damage an oponent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katar_(dagger)
Educate yourself retard.
Why in the world fist grip would be weaker than a classic handle grip?
This is how people was punching each other faces off for hundreds of thousands of years and our ancestors even before that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_knuckles
Yeah, you're dumb.

not him but what about the high heels
anyway i look at it they are fucking retarded to fight in