If Jews are controlling the world, and holding you down...

If Jews are controlling the world, and holding you down, how do you then explain white people who actually are successful? There are a lot of them. How do you explain THEIR success, hmmmm?

Attached: images.png (234x170, 1014)

Jews control the world just not every single aspect of it.

Your point is?

If most billionaires happen to be jew and the same jews happen to own your newspapers, hollywoods, television channels apart of being the biggest lobby of your current political views etc. what the fuck has it to do with "success of whites" and so

I can't stand those darn Jews.
It's a constant struggle just to get a goddamn job!

Wish I lived in some Goy country where I could just shill my way to a comfortable life.

spiritual jews, pharisees, haters of Jesus

The controversy about Jews is not that there are examples of people who are successful, but that they're successful in large numbers and often advance in societies where they live, which makes people think that they influence decision making in the country too much

They might make up 0.2% of population and possess 95% of billionaires in an country so that might raise some questions.

Questions like:
Why can't you compete Goyim?

usury is a crime and sin, you fucking jew

>if
this means you're a fucking lazy retard that never looked into shit and is posting because you're bored as fuck and no one wants you
1 post by this ID nigger
>in all fields

And you Goyim can't even do THAT right.

Not for lack of trying mind you

>tfw when I was a kid I bought into hollyjew propaganda that jews are subhuman ghetto dwellers, and looked at them as barely human
>now as a grown man I realize they are above anglos and every ethnicity on earth
It's mindboggling how superior they are

>Why can't you compete Goyim?
Because Jews have an advantage of being an ancient civilization and being intelligent. Jews had to learn to memorize Torah or something, which made it easy for them to advance in dumb, medieval nations

100 IQ vs 117 IQ, and with IQ being measured on an exponential scale...

Stop sucking my dick so hard Goy

They sold their soul. You notice they never expose (((them))) in fear of losing their business, reputation, and money.

They are only perceived as being successful because the global currency is still controlled by Jews via America. That which you call success rests entirely on a financial system which is rigged and is running out of time. Its like a slave who does not see the rope around his neck. He is free until you remove the shirt which covers the rope.

you saw it here first.
a rare angry Kike-hobit was spotted near this thread

Attached: kike.jpg.png (397x683, 41K)

(((White))) people

>and holding you down
No it's not holding us down
Its subverting our civilization

don't you have a dick cutting ritual to attend?

Attached: natural hierarchy.jpg (202x250, 12K)

its "shoah defence shift" has not started yet - you see, it has not even changed the flag yet