Thoughts on the new CIA director?

Attached: gina_haspel_0-1.jpg (647x363, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaivSqwgAvk
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=haspel
youtube.com/watch?v=km_JmxnzTvc
youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc&t=3s
youtu.be/O_1ruZWJigo?list=RDO_1ruZWJigo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For whatever reason, the feminist will still find something they don't like about her.

Okay, but I mean will she fix the CIA or is she deep state?

Haspel ran a "black site" CIA prison located in Thailand in 2002.[5][6] The site was codenamed "Cat’s Eye" and held suspected al Qaeda members Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri and Abu Zubaydah for a time. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture specifies that during their detention at the site they were waterboarded and interrogated using no-longer-authorized methods.[7][8] Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall, and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).

She's ok in my book

As long as she hates Muslims, I’m okay with it

Haspel is the recipient of the George H. W. Bush Award for excellence in counterterrorism, the Donovan Award, the Intelligence Medal of Merit and the Presidential Rank Award.[1]

m-mommy

Is she a ((Yankee's fan))?

Does she glow in the dark?

What kind of question is that, Moon?

Yuropoors are triggered because she likes to torture mudslims.

Brutal girl, hopefully just

yankees are owned by a mega jew, also located in nyc, one of the jewiest cities ever other than LA and Tel Aviv

Was it justified tho?

>woman in leadership position
We all know how well this has turned out in the past

So is she :^)

I had no idea sigourney weaver got into politics. Good for her.

That is no problem man. It just becomes a problem, once women demand such positions and are otherwise unqualified

>woman
Trump must really want to bring down the glowing ones

Yeah, got just confirmed by Trump

Read: Because once we redpill the normies, they'll all support DJT and his fight against the deep state.

When its a mudslime of course.

Dont get salty mohammed.

We will finally see the CIA die in our life time.

they all do

Keep them distracted with looks :^)

Hopefully she will crack down on (((them)))

What's the quick rundown on this woman

Wow she's a wild mommy.

Just another kosher torture expert wanted in the EU for human rights violations

Nah CIA is fine, just the leadership was almost always corrupt

So based mommy, who is tough and just?

Germoney doesn't think so

Germany: CIA deputy Gina Haspel must face arrest on travelling to Europe

ECCHR’s legal intervention filed with the German Federal Public Prosecutor (Generalbundesanwalt – GBA) is aimed at securing an arrest warrant for CIA Deputy Director Gina Haspel. Haspel was appointed to the post by President Donald Trump in February 2017. The information submitted to the GBA by ECCHR on 6 June 2017 documents Haspel’s role in the torture of detainees in 2002 at a secret CIA prison in Thailand. In the dossier, ECCHR argues that Haspel oversaw the daily torture of detainees at the black site in 2002 and failed to do anything to stop it.

“Those who commit, order or allow torture should be brought before a court – this is especially true for senior officials from powerful nations,” said ECCHR’s General Secretary Wolfgang Kaleck. “The prosecutor must, under the principle of universal jurisdiction, open investigations, secure evidence and seek an arrest warrant. If the deputy director travels to Germany or Europe, she must be arrested.”

So what is it like working for the CIA. Are you doing some psyop mission in Germany now?

I'm not leaf, I just hope you're aware of the scandals

>a woman

Trump is a faggot

Just sharing my knowledge

>So based mommy, who is tough and just?
>Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month

Attached: newhighscore.jpg (640x360, 17K)

dedicated to america and this is her favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=TaivSqwgAvk

We have to get rid of the columns, if you know what I mean

How'd you know?

>Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month
REVENGE
REVENGE FOR THE HOLOCAUST
TAKE THAT YOU FILTHY MUSLIM SLIME
ISRAEL WILL STOMP YOU INTO THE GROUND
AND POP YOUR EYEBALL OUT BY SLAMMING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL

Attached: ilsa.jpg (1000x1500, 244K)

Not a smart move imo.

Attached: conniest.png (299x299, 133K)

Unless this happens.

Attached: Connie_dies.png (220x195, 57K)

By getting rid of the columns you mean
>putting our Jewish female torture experts in charge
FUCKING MAGA
GOD BLESS ISRFAEL
GOD BLESS TORTURE

Attached: america_is_israels_bitch.jpg (339x400, 26K)

So she likely will fight (((them)))

YES YES YES FINALLY

>Declassified CIA cables specify that Zubaydah was waterboarded 83 times in a month, was sleep deprived, kept in a "large box", had his head slammed against a wall, and he lost his left eye. Zubaydah was deemed, by the CIA interrogators, to not be in possession of any useful intelligence (Interrogation of Abu Zubaydah).
it's the obvious answer user. she loves head banging.

I'm aware of the scandals, but don't you understand what weakness leads to?

Also read into the 5th column

>Trump making a jew roastie sadist war criminal CIA Chief
Did Q predict this?

Attached: qsolo.gif (300x212, 2.35M)

Oh and (((they))) were quick to attack her:

she is political cannon fodder

t. bored jsoc officer

>will she fix the CIA or is she deep state?
Trump per her there to make the CIA look bad, she was desked, typically not the type of officer they would select for the position

More info pls? How did you get here btw?

>the leadership was almost always corrupt
what it's corrupt to make money now?

Trump knows that when a big Corp puts a woman in charge it usually falls apart, proceeds to dismantle cia by putting a woman in charge

Attached: 22FBBDFC-414D-4268-8AA5-C81E3DEA6167.jpg (750x756, 165K)

Mapping her nose as we speak.

Attached: Gina Haspel.jpg (711x404, 35K)

look at her, getting desked isn't a good thing, Trump is doing this to make jews look bad

>she was desked

What does that mean? And are you sure? The EU was quick to condemn her

Now that's 4d chess
>OK Gina
>I need you to go Europe
>for this big conference
...but Mr. President...I can't go to Europe...
>[grins]

That’s Feinstein you ignorant wretch.

It's a Jew. Not that it matters, really, since Jews already run the place.

Trump knew this place would dig into everything on her and it would be headlines for the next month

I think the overall plan is to supposedly dismantle the CIA but actually move it totally underground

I've seen enough leftist shills exploding about her being a torturer to know that she is going to be a fine CIA director.

>dismantle the CIA

I suspect that's what Flynn was for. He was going to be the one to dismantle the CIA and effectively replace it with DIA. That's why they came after him so hard.

Checked

Why would he care if she dismantles the CIA tho? And if she does not, then why did they attack her so quickly

I don't get it

>Well Gina
>You see
>The big European conference I need you to attend
>is in The Hague

Attached: SlobodanPraljak.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

>I don't get it
>Germany: CIA deputy Gina Haspel must face arrest on travelling to Europe

is she a kike ?

Attached: 1519896287937.png (500x913, 270K)

>German, Dutch, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Middle High German, Middle Dutch haspel, German Haspel ‘reel’, ‘winch’, hence a metonymic occupational name for someone who wound thread into a skein from a bobbin or who operated a winch or who manufactured the implements.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=haspel

Yeah the money got made with shady ways. Dark web type of stuff. You should know that, no?

yeah the EU condemning her is why she was picked

the biggest worry for me here is that it makes it appear as the NSA is getting a leg up on the CIA and the NSA is the biggest gang of useless chair warmers out there

seriously they are expensive and useless, bunch of honkey cracker fence sitting jobs for connected people's nephews over there

Names that end in EL like that are usually Jews.

>So she likely will fight (((them)))
(((them)))???

>
as always ,trump loves anal streching by jews

Attached: 1508165906224.png (396x382, 305K)

Ty for helping me out, but I mean why would Trump want that?

all that shit about the CIA and Dulles funding Hitler is pretty much open knowledge now, so that whole shit show has to be reformed, you can do that by closing the shop and opening it again with a new name

>seriously they are expensive and useless, bunch of honkey cracker fence sitting jobs for connected people's nephews over there
at least they're not SELLING DRUGS TO OUR CHILDREN TO FUND ILLEGAL WARS

jesus christ user

Jew is not always jew. We hate the satanic and goyim hating ones

u dumb fucking cunt nsa(arm of mic) helped trump win election by restoring votes live

everyone knows that, but thats nothing new

everyone here watch these two films and spread them far and wide, one of the scenes takes place in Ivanka's teenage bedroom

youtube.com/watch?v=km_JmxnzTvc

youtube.com/watch?v=HmlX3fLQrEc&t=3s

SHUT UP AND ROCK OUT
youtu.be/O_1ruZWJigo?list=RDO_1ruZWJigo
ALL HAIL THE NEW DIRECTOR
GINA "METAL HEALTH" HASPEL

Nah Hitler was no puppet, maybe at the time they just thought they could make him into one

she looks pretty smacked

Attached: 1518043834371.jpg (638x626, 84K)

President trump is going to bait her into exposing the other jews

>at least they're not SELLING DRUGS TO OUR CHILDREN TO FUND ILLEGAL WARS
what the fuck are you talking about where do you think their money comes from?

those motherfuckers are working on some devious big data shit they think they're going to pull of basically the plot of winter soldier

they're putting 150 c130s in the air every fucking day scraping global data out of the air and dumping into those data centers

I find that far worse than some simple murder raping thats been part of the system of governance for thousands of years

we're changing that, but the shit the NSA is working on is fucking devious make no mistake

I actually think a woman is good for analytical work. Its gestalt perception, strategy, planning and leadership that concerns me.

You can task a female for seeking data and building information and get great results. Some of them are born researchers. But taking that data and forming a plan in context of environmental variables is another matter.

The social mechanics of physically weaker humans is its own legitimate skill set and produces completely valid survival skills in development. Females, homos and nerds all share convergent social-adaptive developmental traits. And they become skilled in them. Its natural and not a bad thing.

Its when you put them in the wrong roles that things go wrong. And lets be fair, the numbers of the past suggest the decision to do that comes from faulty white males who made bad decisions.

Now whether thats an accident is a different subject. One can say white males started screwing up suddenly at amazing speed, or that something was suddenly causing them to screw up.

You can jump to the obvious conclusion, sure. But its helpful to be aware of the logic that would bring you to that conclusion so that cause-effect factors are kept explicit and can be shared with others.

In the mid-late 20th century, the West was set upon by saboteurs. Its as important to know *how* as it is to know who.

Attached: elephant-seal-01.jpg (2560x1600, 787K)

???

doesn't mean they're worth the money and remember there are factions within all agencies who both supported and attacked Trump

..and all good people should condemn torture

GINA “HEAD BANG“ HASPEL

I'll take your word for it. I think you're right. Thats what I get for using Bing Image. Thank you.

Yellow teeth, no husband, neocon, verdict: absolutely disgusting.

Is water boarding ban worty torture to you? It's a good method to get terrorists to talk

83 waterboardings in 1 month!
>3 times a day
Get on my level Mengele!

I wonder how CIA feels about it

Attached: ciahot.png (883x914, 379K)

Jew press wouldn't mention a word about torture if this was good for (((them)))

Attached: 1492967692163.png (1041x613, 348K)

Future movie based on her starring Sigourney Weaver.

>neocon

Proofs?

Yes I agree, but all leadership, except NSA, was corrupt. Good guys are mostly low level. Thoughts on Comey?

Attached: 1518005948913.png (249x386, 147K)

>Nah Hitler was no puppet,
I am descended from Himmler

Hitler was puppet to Fritz Thyssen and Brown Brothers Harriman, read the book about it by Fritz Thyssen, who by the way was found dead with his wife shortly after publication

how can a guy who is being followed by a team of doctors constantly injecting him with various drugs, how can that guy be anything but controlled?

Attached: 475776_091115144405_bidorbuy_I_PAID_HITLER_TITLE_PG.jpg (400x300, 28K)

>..and all good people should condemn torture
and bombing little kids is off the table as well

ISRAEL