Why haven't you gotten cosmetic surgery yet Sup Forums?

Reminder that your looks influence LITERALLY EVERYTHING. If you're attractive people will be more willing to listen to you, to accept your ideas, they will naturally assume positive qualities about you. People will automatically see you as confident and successful because of the halo effect, and positive validation from good looks will eventually manifest into real confidence.

>b-but I want to convince people using facts and logic not muh looks
Irrelevant, most people are not rational, do you want results or not?

>b-but it's shallow/degenerate/jewish durr
Literally virtue-signalling. Looks matter and always have, not because of "media brainwashing" but because of biology. Time to accept the facts.

Needless to say, the usefulness of surgery is limited, if you're a manlet or have a negative canthal tilt for example, you are fucked, you're subhuman and surgery can't fix you. But generally speaking improving your looks objectively improves your quality of life and who knows, maybe you're just a chin augmentation and cheekbone implant from Chad status.
So, what are you waiting for?

Attached: 1513126607558.jpg (608x473, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXSet5unIk
youtu.be/Fmx0f8sSsp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you flooding Sup Forums with garbage threads? Fuck off and die

Fact: If everyone in Cville looked like Chad Thundercock you would have your ethnostate already.
Deal with it.

That Chad has the user, I... face, it's hilarious

Because I don't want to look fake and gay like OP.

Was just gonna say that.

because I dont need to
I'm perfect

reminder that some user shooped that white triangle into the bottom right corner to hide this "chad's" disgusting swollen gynecomastia titcow nipple. i remember the original.

but youtube.com/watch?v=6vXSet5unIk

Because being fake is worse than being a nigger. If you weren't born a god you don't deserve to be one. Subhumans(like me) should know their place. Girls only want real Chad's seed not fake Chad seed.

youtu.be/Fmx0f8sSsp8

at least we're chads to asian women, r-right?

Learn proper English you useless waste of space for fucks sake.

Yeah we are. I was thinking about moving to Japan and being a model there. Gooks are so dog faced ugly even the most chinlet White beta has god status there.

I was given perfect genes and do not need plastic surgery to fix my appearance. Both myself and my wife are what Hitler had in mind. We do not believe in God, but the life we live would be praised by those who do. We plan on having at least 3 children, as our DNA should be passed on to future generations. Having plastic surgery for the sake of furthering your lineage is just ruining the gene pool for your own selfishness. Leave the procreation to us that were gifted with perfection by evolution.

I remember walking into a Chinese restaurant(like one of those china wok or hot wok type restaurants) when I was 16 with my mom and the Chinese girl at the counter was mesmerized and infatuated with me, really admired me. She asked how old I was and was disappointed that I was only 16(I wasn't legal yet) but she wanted my cock kek. I forgot where exactly the Chinese restaurant was.

moving to Japan is my plan mainly because i don't want my kids to suffer. i think the subtle adversity of being a hafu in Japan would be better for them than the terror of being a pure white in a jew-controlled western country, surrounded by unintelligent brown people who want to rape/kill them.

pics?

I'd prefer being his sex slave rather than being with an average guy

Basically this. Although evolution is not true. Ugly features are the result of degeneration of bloodline through race mixing with the non-White races.

Attached: Leif Stacey.jpg (482x575, 62K)

no gibbies ,wifes son took everything

Attached: 1519882256763.jpg (833x666, 208K)

Pretty much this, it's better to live amongst the gods, even as a slave.

Attached: Mikkel Jensen.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Attached: virgin tan vs chad castle.jpg (1891x785, 340K)

ugly features are also a result of a strictly monogamous society making it too easy to guilt women into reproducing with betas.
also incest.

lol best virgin vs. chad meme

>Why haven't you gotten cosmetic surgery
Because that shit is expensive, generally looks terrible, and will look ever worse as you age

Attached: IN ALL FIELDS.png (600x900, 136K)