British children now banned from making snowballs because they are white

The ABSOLUTE state

independent.co.uk/news/uk/snow-ban-headteacher-good-morning-britain-ges-smith-jo-richardson-community-school-piers-morgan-a8231621.html

Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5135404/university-college-london-apologises-to-anti-racism-campaigners-for-calling-snow-white/
youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part and parcel

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY

Attached: DB3056D4-2A34-4503-A07B-7385E69D7060.jpg (1047x1572, 216K)

Fuck me it really is our turn in the barrel at the moment.

Nah, it makes sense.

Attached: assault eggs.jpg (480x638, 60K)

This is wht the left always lose. They become control freaks that ban fun and the human spirit rises up in righteous fury against it.

Nothing in that article mentions it being banned because "it's white". Quit lying to draw attention you fucking cuck.

Who is making all these anti-UK threads? Some curry-nigger?

It’s not a stretch

thesun.co.uk/news/5135404/university-college-london-apologises-to-anti-racism-campaigners-for-calling-snow-white/

youtu.be/nse0Ch5_cKs

Attached: 1520888586148.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Attached: London.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

so this is the power of the brexit...
wow

Tell me this is not real.

>OBEY
>BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

>be england
>ban snow cause its white
please be real

Attached: 14324356.jpg (434x319, 38K)

It's the fact that cunty parents could sue the school if their kid gets hurt by a snowball, not the fact that snow is white you dumb sheep fucker

dont be a neanderthal bin that snowball

we do this in America, what is the big deal? I agree with the cuck.

I live ten minutes from this school. It's filled with muslamics, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was genuinely touted as a reason.

England yes

Attached: 1509071209970s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Bin that snow

holy this actually made me get up and reach my phone to save this pic. I want to kill myself. Why are bongs letting this. Time is rewinding in UK to 1984

That's the line they always take, it has literally never happened, no-one has sued over conkers, or yo-yos, or because some kid 'cheated' and hence 'stole' a pokemon card because it's being traded for keepsies (or whatever the kids are actually collecting these days), or because some kid threw a rock at another kid whilst covered in snow. It has never actually happened, it's just the tired excuse when the head teacher gets a stick up his arse that they never bother to give any actual example of. And in this case, he didn't ban throwing snowballs, which is fairly common in schools, he banned touching the fucking snow entirely.

This can't be real

Attached: KenshinOro1.jpg (606x458, 59K)

Teachers roll over even at simple complaints from parents. If one fat cunt say "me precious Shawntell betta get no snow thrown a' her" then the teachers will bend over backwards for the bitch

This would actually be considered disgusting by Swedes.

Fake and gay

Only on Halloween. The night before is called 'mischief night' here.

>when Piers Morgan says your policy is cucked

Attached: 1465433328160.gif (362x332, 62K)

This cant be fucking real holy shit what the fuck is going on with you guys?

We had the exact same rule at my school.