Why don't boys want to wear jeans anymore, Sup Forums?

>It used to be that moms couldn’t get boys out of jeans for formal affairs. Now, they can’t seem to get their sons into them. While some girls also eschew jeans, it is a particularly comic phenomenon that part of a generation of boys — reared by dads raised in Sears Toughskins and in an era in which tightly woven Carhartts became a fashion trend — won’t do denim.

>Jeans are too uncomfortable, these boys complain. They’re stiff, itchy and just too tight. Instead, as their parents wince, the boys demand pants that are baggy and easy to pull on.

Are boys too soft for jeans now, Sup Forums?

nytimes.com/2015/03/12/fashion/jeans-some-boys-shout-no-way.html
archive.is/b2i0B

Attached: pajama boy.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>Are boys too soft for jeans now
t. gay cowboy

from brooklyn, that explains it

Jeans are degenerate. Suits are the way.

tight jeans are actually bad for your sperm quality, but normal jeans are just fine

>Wear jeans + t-shirts/shirts for everyday and going out for a beer
>Suits for formal and nice occasions

How hard can it be?

Wear whatever is comfortable.

Jesus h Christ there are so many more important things to worry about than what material other men choose to cover their balls with.

Fag

The article says girls aren't having the same problems with jeans that boys are. Are girls becoming tougher? What does that portend for the future?

The article is talking about regular jeans though.

You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.
- Jerome Seinfeld

Spotted the soy boy.

Just because Boomer helicopter mommy never taught you how to iron a shirt doesn't mean the decline in class and sophistication, spearheaded by the Boomers, isn't an objectively sad, depressing, and planned phenomenon. It's a package deal to make us androgynous, pitiful slaves. The Marxist had to suck dry every last shred of individualism and elegance from man, and eliminating dress codes for schools and dumbing everything down, it's all a package deal. You can't talk about reality TV, the entertainment industry, feminism, without also looking at a college class and how the students dressed and comported themselves today versus sixty years ago.

Attached: 1520187564767.jpg (500x336, 49K)

Outdated already
Glad that emo faggot trend died and "sharp" haircuts are in style now

I want to, but they're so badly cut nowadays, only skinnyfags really fit into those.

Faggots put out skinny jeans, then complain that no one wants them. Skinny jeans are for girls.

>the decline in class and sophistication
tips fedora

I know a guy who cant wear jeans because he has sensitive thighs, hes was a very big pussy. His ugly filipino gf cheated on him with a manlette.

Do you guys not leave your homes? Skinjy jeans aren't the only jeans for sale.

>not wearing blue jeans at every possible opportunity
Pretty soy

I much prefer chinos or khakis over jeans.

I love jeans, even for more formal events I wear tan jeans rather than slacks. I wear them year round, shorts are for soy boys. I'll wear boot cut levis until the day I die. I will say though, the new "active" ones are a welcome change. The material is a little softer, but more importantly they stretch. I rip these far less than normal jeans.

Attached: 1510690085557.jpg (223x226, 7K)

I usually only wear jeans. Wear suits for formal stuff. And wear dickies while doing yard work

Attached: 1512427979166.png (922x882, 128K)

We all know you've given up on life, but just for giggles, for all you claim I'm a virgin fedorafag, the way you dress is the first thing women pay attention to. It signifies confidence, wealth, intelligence, and status. Throwing on a blazer is the equivalent of a woman donning fuck-me heels and a black, low-cut dress.

I hate jeans. They make me feel claustrophobic. I just want to fully bend my legs in case I gotta run or climb. Though, my opinion is likely biased because I’m an athlete.

ive worn shorts every day for about 4 years now. fuck jeans.

My local retailers only sell skinny jeans or pairs that'd never fit on my calves.
Wide cut jeans seem to have disappeared from the stores here, but I have to add, underage boys here are becoming smaller and slimmer, so I guess that's the reason. I miss baggy jeans, they were at least wide and comfortable.

Trip 7’s speaks truth and is left unchecked. Sup Forums is dead.

spare a timbit

I ride a Harley as my daily and these active Levi’s are saving my wallet. No rips yet.

Slacks are waaay more comfortable.

To be fair jeans are culturally a NA thing. Shouldn't you Germs be wearing lederhosen or something equally faggy?

Jeans are fine as long as they’re not skinny butthuggers, which is what fags wear. They don’t need to be so loose they fall off your ass either

>these boys complain
I need to know no more

>skinny jeans

They did the same with suits, making them faggier, skinnier cut, and more androgynous. They knew they had to ruin the suit "from within," and that they could only destroy it by converting it from a symbol of peak masculinity to making it faggy.

I buy all of my clothing online.

Attached: 6711248.jpg (386x500, 23K)

Why don't boys and men wear skirts? They make much more sense for males to wear since we need the space for things to hang and flop about. Why do we wear the tight garments and women wear the loose ones when they have nothing hanging loose down there?

Makes no fucking sense

Also I've never liked jeans. I get why fewer people wear them, they're hardly the most comfortable of trousers. Come at me and call me a soyboy, I'm a fucking paratrooper.

I wear jeans everyday to work what is this faggotry? No kahkis, suitpants, or anything else is acceptable; needs to be safe for work environment.

Thankfully skinny jeans are not phasing normal ones out here just yet, but then again I tend to wear the same pairs for around half a decade, so I don't shop much. Maybe some day I'll find out that there will be only fagpants available too.

>To be fair jeans are culturally a NA thing.
Made and patented by a german and a latvian guy.
Seems to be the right choice of 'faggy' fashion.

Attached: 1423687951703.jpg (352x515, 69K)

>Shouldn't you Germs be wearing lederhosen
I believe there is a meme about this, can't find it just yet

nwm found it

Attached: 1510780886119.png (680x371, 171K)

I have 3 pairs that I've had for like 6 months, I'm phasing my old normal ones out as they rip. I just ripped my first pair of the active ones last night, and that was only because I didn't notice that the back pocket was caught on something when I hopped out if of my truck. It's nice that you don't have to break them in too, I usually hate getting new pants but not with these.

No nigger, for once, I agree with "le tip fedora" fucking meme. You faggots crow on and on about suits and looking presentable, but when a bunch of kids started doing just that, it turned into "fat kid in suit and tie and fedora" meme tier bullshit.

Face it, you cunts are actually about "wear a suit and tie......but only if you look good, everyone else can die in a fire". Who is the real faggot here? The person who says fuck it and decides to impress people with something other than the clothes on their back? Or the gay who wants to see hot men in tight form fitting suits?

Sure thing bud

Attached: CanPepe.jpg (953x780, 86K)

What a meme, every guy wears jeans even faggots and soyboys.

This slide thread is remarkably gay

Attached: B2F0C4AC-4811-4942-A87C-AF55F58CE282.jpg (720x445, 77K)

>3 7s
>no one checking
wtf

Thx for the find, latviabro.

Attached: 1520611005396.gif (251x211, 2.63M)

Jeans ARE too unconfortable, we have better options.
Free market, bitch!

Checked and truth

>western formal attire is the best dress code

REPORTED TO THE ADL FOR ANTI-SEMITIC IMAGERY

Attached: PJ Goy.png (798x455, 322K)

Genes are just shitty clothing if you're not doing grunt work, and if you are doing grunt work you're fucking useless. As a young guy, I gotta say that if I saw anyone in a bar or club with jeans, he would look like a faggot. They're linked to being poor and unfashionable.

>Americans are German when I want them to be
sick. Levi Strauss was a jew btw

Dress pants/cloth have always been superior and its what the founding fathers wore not some nigger pants.

>Americans are German when I want them to be.
What, Americans ain't no ethnicity kek.
Born in Germany, thus ethically a german jew, don't know what your problem is.

Khaki master race. I can’t wear jeans for some reason. I find them uncomfortable and they don’t look right on me either. And other people have confirmed this for me. Idk why this is honestly.

>Levi Strauss
Two different people, like Rolls Royce.

I wear carpenter jeans that I buy at fucking Walmart and a button up work shirt for every occasion. The only time I ever dressed worth a damn was for my mom's funeral.

Jeans are too tight for some guys. Sweat pants are looser.

Sup Forums is dead.

Attached: 1520575023665.png (900x802, 468K)

No one is calling for anyone to wear a three piece suit, an ascot, a top-hat, and walk around with a cane, but fashion along with many other things, has objectively gone to shit, and honestly, I respect some cringey white dude in a fedora more than these le 47%ers at Wal-Mart in distressed nigger jeans, sweatpants, sandals with socks, and Transformers t-shirts.

Wal-Marts aren't even particularly dirty or offensive in and of themselves. I find them repellent based on those who occupy them, the way they dress, the way they walk. It's more horrifically dystopian than anything Orwell or Huxley could've come up with.

>The person who says fuck it and decides to impress people with something other than the clothes on their back? Or the gay who wants to see hot men in tight form fitting suits?

False choice. I don't have to choose by being a man impressive in his own right and putting some effort and sophistication into the way I dress. I actually see one thing as going along with the other. I'm honestly repelled by these fat old rich Boomers who have honed the art of dressing like a slob down to an artform, and Zuckerberg in his eternal gray t-shirt. What these folks are telling you is, "I'm better than you, I don't need to put any effort into my life, I'm set, and I really am just as colorless, plain and lazy of a person as I am presenting to the outside world through my wardrobe." As for gay tight-fitting suits, you're preaching to the choir.

How does a man transition to the superior attire?
I work manual labor and dress in what I would say is conventional blue collar style. Jeans are a big part of that.
Do I just start wearing suit pants after work around the house?
How do I come out as TransFashion to my blue collar family and friends?

That is a risque hijab.

my legs are too hairy for jeans, rubbing against my thigh hair annoying.

I've always worn it, today's jeans are very tight on purpose so men can be effeminate

Be a man and shave your legs.

Amen to that. And if your shoes aren't made of leather, you're not an adult.

Jeans squeeze my balls and dick too much.

The only patrician clothing is the dead skin suit .

Just dress blue collar.

T. Someone who wears workboots and jeans almost everywhere I go.

Put your junk inside the zipper part.
It is poor form to wear your penis on the outside, even worse to accompany it with testicles.

a tracksuit is the patricians choice

...maybe it isnt her turn

but maybe it will be...

Underrated strayan banter

Attached: 1489501372776.png (401x597, 339K)

I wear pajamas, track pants or shorts. I can't stand jeans or dress pants. Plus they are bad for your hips. Humans are meant to squat and sit cross legged. If you want to dance for the Jew be my guess.

Modern jeans are made by faggots with the intention of turning your children into faggots.

They aren't the same jeans that boomers wore.

tracksuits are more practical and easier to wash, everyone wears them. even metal kids wear black sweatpants with their band shirts these days

I wear work pants or jeans every single day. I carry a knife every day. I work out almost every day. No, we are not too soft for jeans.

If you ARE too soft for jeans, you're a beta soyboy and you deserve to die. The way I see it, it's natural selection. Eventually women will wise up and realize that beta cucks are not desirable partners. Have faith, gentlemen.

Attached: 1519282315633.jpg (949x1342, 101K)

Nobody's going to give you shit for this. You being a leaf is already punishment enough.

I don't get it. A fucking button up white shirt and slacks and every female from the age of 12 to 70 wants me to start striping.

coming from the 56%... what's your breakdown?
paki mixed with negroid mixed with street shitter?

Regardless of how much paki negroid street shitter I have in my DNA, you've got way more in your women.

Jeans are also called DUNGarees.
Jeans are low class worker commie clothes.
Every moron babyboomboom wears jeans They think their piggy pantz still make them kewl.Jeans are BORING and low class.They have been done to death. 60 yrs of that shit.Goodbye jeans.these It was part of the demoralization.
Slob pants.

Attached: Hippies In Jeans.jpg (1440x864, 109K)

Because men work for a living.

Everyone that doesn't like jeans for casual wear is low T. Baggy or normal fitting of course, skinny jeans are like a gateway to getting ass fucked. Not trying to banter or anything, that's just how it is. It's as sure a sign as the open mouth in pictures.

I wore skinny jeans for most my 20's. I don't know how I did it now, 2 years out all I can wear are chinos and dickies. Still a slim fit, not fucking moose knuckle tight now Jesus what was wrong with me.
I still have a few pairs of slim jeans but every time I put them on I have them off before I leave the house, too damn uncomfortable MAGA

Sweatpants all day long, jeans are far too uncomfortable for my sensitive skin.

>Are boys too soft for jeans now, Sup Forums?
No, its just that jeans have changed. Nowadays most jeans are way tighter than 50 years ago. For example, the last time I bought jeans, I literally didn't find a single pair that fit my thighs and junk without being way to wide at the belly, so now I'm wearing a 40" waistsize despite having a 36" waist. smaller ones jsutwouldn't fit over my legs. Well, at least it makes IWB carry easy.

My guess is that the manufacturers had to adjust the cuts for the growing percentage of smalldicked or outright castrated leftists, but Wrangler and Levis never respond to my inquiries.

You can get loose fitting jeans. You can also use fabric softener. I wear stretch wranglers and they're very comfortable.