Would you honestly like to look like this?

Attached: caspar-peteus.jpg (564x834, 42K)

Attached: 053.jpg (800x1106, 241K)

Stop spamming the board, you fucking faggot.

i prefer my brown hair, but yes

Attached: 1457282900037.jpg (984x685, 92K)

Fuck no!

Asking because I have the same complexion/hair color. I'm insecure cuz no qt German gf.

Attached: 8ddbe9d13e7f964a73c9032b378a08cb--caspar-peteus-kilt.jpg (600x900, 117K)

I smell cat piss.

Looks like a girl.

No, I want to look like me. Would like to have better health though.

Looks like a heroin addict at a bus station who smells bad

Stop being an insecure faggot and do something, anything.
t. also an insecure faggot who still manages to gets stuff done

This is why it's tempting to racemix. I know Latinas for example are very appreciative of my looks.

Attached: victoria-justice.jpg (684x820, 68K)

You don't have to race mix. White people are diverse. Why do you want to be darker? Just don't have long hair like a girl.

are you also jacked like that?

Attached: der führer mit der HJ.jpg (2121x1375, 337K)

I'm fine with my brown hair desu

Dravidian albino?

I don't want skin cancer... need melanin. The sun must love meeee

not really, my traps are bigger and my shoulders are wider

Do you really consider that jacked?

go for the non german girls then. I'm a german femanon and I struggle with German men. So I will pick a non german. Greek men are much nicer to me.

I play handball, I'm about the same build.

Yes

Attached: brazil.jpg (680x650, 112K)

Nooooo, don't mix!

more defined than your 5000 lbs ass

nice, do you have the same haircut as well?

might want to polish that up, these days the SS style is back in, then go to church and find a nice village girl thats into spirituality

hair looks a tad dyed, but otherwise quite Hallstatt Nordid. He could be Swede, Goth or Zelandic/Scanian Dane.

I'm German and I've never dated German. All have been foreigners.

The only thing I'd change about the way I look is to be a bit taller. I'm 5'8" and I think 5'10" would be perfect; I don't get why anyone would want to be taller than that seems like a hindrance and you start to look lanky no matter how fit you are.

it's b8, faggot.

>Just don't have long hair like a girl
Yes, be like a parasite infested Russian instead. Chicks dig lice.

Wow, must be skelly to be that assblasted by a question. That's low bf, not jacked. Why don't you stop in a /sig/ thread then make your way to /fit/ like the rest of the nonplebbitors did months ago.

but i already am OP

Attached: pardo10.jpg (600x450, 45K)

>nice, do you have the same haircut as well?

Sort of.

Attached: why-not.jpg (500x800, 111K)

>crown of hair at the collar

oosh, i always wanted to have something similar to that, but I keep it too short these days

now quit being insecure and fuck a nice dorfweiberl that makes good kaiserschmarrn

kinda ugly face imo
cool hair color though

Show flag? Even non-German girls who have been raised in Germany are insufferable. I'm thinking about meeting a non-German. Maybe Spanish or Irish women.