Daishinkan

Realistically, is there anyone who can stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Godhan

Where did he put the candy?

SS3 Caulifla

Zeno could erase him.

What do you think happened to the one in Zeno2's universe?

Zarama

Esto es el fin, Grande Padre.

These guys

Gohan Calvo

Gohan Blancó

>jobber gains a jobber transformation
That ain't gonna end well and you know it.

He killed Daishinkan1 and is pretending to be him to get revenge on Zeno2 for erasing his children

Frieza is totally going to have his way with her right?

dyspo eliminates freeza in 115

Vegeta.
Vegeta will show that he has finally surpassed Goku by kicking the shit out of the Grand Priest.

Realistically only hermano and blanco (completado) could beat his forma verdadera.

Freiza's gonna beat the shit out of every sayain transformation hes already shit on ssj1,2,and mystic now he needs to break ssj3 and whatever the fuck kale is

Dyspo should have been eliminated already

El Pasado >>>> El Hermano

Oh shit I haven't thought about that before, the zeno in the future also had a grande padre...
What if THAT Grande Padre survived and now he wants revenge against zeno?
Is future grande Padre the final boss?

How come most mortals (e.g. on Earth) are completely unaware of the universal cosmology, GoDs etc., but some like Freeza or King Vegeta aren't?

Shaggy Verde

thats jiren negro

Earth is supposed to be an isolated backwards planet that doesn't even know about aliens.
Makes it all the more ridiculous that Gero can just go and build androids stronger than Freeza.

>autosage
Glorious

christ if cell trained like goku he'd be stronger than jiren probabbly

Zeno duh.

Is the Grand Priest a good father?

>Heckler&Koch
wat?

All of a sudden Sup Forums is Mexican....

Zeno

wut?

>recovering to get his stamina back
>use ss3 to teach the jobber universe thats going to get deleted anyway
>teach a jobber form to a jobber universe

Champa is completely fucked isn't he?

why did the last thread get deleted when we were having proper dragon ball discussion?

See

>El Grande Padre

because caulishitters are spamming like retards.

In the previews it showed that Goku waas thinking about showing Califia how to go SSj3.

>she does it and they continue to spar for a bit
>this he gives her some speech about how it has the major draw back of severely drain ones stanima
>then he sucker punches her off the stage just like Freeza did to Frost.

I see no spoilers for this.

didn't the episode just air?

Piccolo (or at least Kami) knew what a Kaioshin was so the heads of planets more or less know what's up.

>They still haven't seen Gohan, Jiren, and Grand Padre's next evolution

Reminder : If you're a coward don't look upon these forms or you'll literally die

they just spam images of her and ask what her piss tastes like.

How is that an excuse? Just report them for spam and carry on.

Is this towergirls?

how can Sup Forumsermin ever compete?

this is the battle royal of universes.

OP here, they deleted my thread because it didn't have a logical discussion.

Shouldn't U11 have 3 wins

Why are the jobber universes still in?

>regla de pedros
im dead

WTF THAT PEDRO STOLE MY PEDORTHEORY

>meditates instead of helping Dyspo and Toppo knock everyone out of the arena
What's his endgame?

So his power is so strong that it can change statlines to become spanish?

fight Goku again and lose.

fight Goku again and win.

Is Vegeta going to be knocked out next?

You know I can see Goku getting knocked out and leaving Jobhan and Jobgeta as the final 2. Goku drops his guard after somehow getting the upper hand on Jiren and gets knocked out by some other random fighter.

Gohan and Vegeta know the fusion dance from their son/brother respectively. Gogeta lives again.

fight Goku again and tie

fight Goku again and die

fight Goku and and draw due to the time running out, but the winner wishes back all other universes so they can fight again some other time after another 100 episodes in an overhyped but disappointing filler battle.

Enough of the Gohan Blanco posts, when will everyone else in /dbs/ start showcasing their OCs from the remaining universes that Goku and co will eventually fight and job to?

He needs to re-charge.
The troopers are green lanterns.
They have the most powerful weapon in the universe but (i) it needs to re-charge and (ii) it has a really silly weakness.
Someone will find out Jiren's weakness soon. Probably Piccolo. But he'll be too weak to take advantage. He'll whisper it to Goku, who will then win effortlessly.

Are you ready for the prince of sayians to destroy that lorax bitch?

>newfag

How do these people recuperate from total exhaustion and wounds within ten minutes anyway?

>enough of the gohan blanco posting
no

Recolours of Jiren, fallen angels, failed GoD candidates, lava Goku, demons taking over the Dragon Ball cast which cause their flanderisation, Caulifla's evil twin sister, I need more of this ASAP.

>Enough of the Gohan Blanco
Goku blanco it is then

>She's been hiding her tail in her pants
>It gets revealed
>Vegeta knows how to make a false moon

It's 1000% happening boys.

Are you saying that Gohan Blanco is the end for Gohan? Don't you know that you need to have more transformations after that if you want to stay relevant?

You forgot tranny angels.
One of the girl angels is a boy but I've already fapped to him, so I'm going all in.

I'll admit, it would be cool if a sayian went great ape and start rampaging.

>he doesn't know about Gohan Calvo and Gohan Blanco (Completo)
please leave the thread before i get angry

shes so fucking boring look at that face

pretty sure that was toei just being dumb, cus is still a girl (girl)

No.

Shaggy
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

I WANT TO BONE CAULIFLA IN HER ASS

huh? what are you gonna do about it? use your rage to transform into looking like an old man with your white hair? or maybe go even further beyond, and lose all your hair. ok. go ahead.

Kale is gonna beat the shit out of Frieza. Here's what's gonna happen. Frieza is gonna attack Kale and Caulifa. Caulifla is gonna fight him and even in SSJ3 (which she will get) get completely stomped by Golden Frieza. Kale is gonna go berserk form, but be in control and barely hold her own against Frieza. Frieza will push her even further until she ascends to am even higher state, maybe SSj3 berserk. She will then precede to manhandle Frieza.

but i don't like to fight, it's not in me
leave the thread
now
i said stop posting here
that's enough

LEAVE GOKU WHITE TO ME

>le copy broli

nobody cares

Kale God when ?

spoken like a true scholar

what a honourable family man, don't cheat on your wife with a movie star now

>evil twin sister
Pointless, she is a gang leader and therefore a criminal.
Even Hti was a bad guy too and Geran rightfully called him out on it.
Super is retarded for trying to pass these evil doers as good guys, beggining from Beerus.
>b-b-but it's his job as a GoD
Doesn't make him any less evil especially when he abuses his position to extort food from the planets he visits. Him becoming friends with Goku and co was the worst thing to happen in dragon ball no thanks to that shit BoG movie that ultimately is what kickstarted Shitper in the first place. Even GT was better.

fUCKING dISGUSTING

except kale actually has someone who cares about her and doesn't use her

Legendary SS4 Kale

broli was still done 10 times better

>Man I really need to recover, even while expending energy fighting
>I know, I'm going to show these two Saiyan girls Super Saiyan 3, hands down the most energy draining, inefficient and pointless Super Saiyan form, heavily outclassed by the much more stable and efficient God/Blue forms
>I am going to fight/spar with them, no doubt spurring them on to increase their power during the tournament marginally skewing my own universes chance of survival by creating more powerful foes
>While I am trying to recover energy to fight literally the strongest person I've ever gone toe to toe with barring Beerus and Whis who fucking clowned me
>I am doing this because reasons.

I wish that would be the case, but I am wondering if Piccolo will jobb to the nameks.

You would if you weren't a gay.