Fate Zero

Why is Kiritsugu so much cooler than Shirou?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not retarded.

They're both retarded as fuck in their own way.

Because literally everyone is

Because he's voiced by Rikiya Koyama.

Because he's an experience contract killer with decades of experience on how to deal with mages and shit and had a cool and collected mind, where as Shirou was purposely trained wrong as a joke.

but he did nothing wrong?

>literal manchild
>not retarded

You could say that about all of the 4th grail war participants.In the 5th grail war the participants were all women and children aside from Kirei.

But Shirou's thought process when he fights is badass as fuck. On the fly traced weapons are also cooler than "muh special bullets xDDDD"

he is just more handsome

I don't dislike Shirou, I'm just telling you why Kiritsugu seems cooler.

Kiritsugu is a huge fucking faggot that couldn't do shit. Shirou succeeded.

Why does Japan keep pumping out Fate prequels and sequels when the series is utter garbage? Its like a shitty shonen Monogatari that keeps coming back over and over again.

Why Sup Forums can't like both Zero and SN and finally admit that they complete each other?
Zero is literally the answer of "why is 5th war the way it is?" Zero is not better than SN and SN is not better than Zero, they have both
advantages and disadvantages and that's it.

Because people like conflict.

Why did they have to kill best girl within the episode shes introduced
fuck

That was the point of her character.

>t.zerofag

this is a homo anime

I really need a delicious brown island girl in my life

Because he wears all black, smokes, broods 24/7, is the outlet for Butcher to masturbate to guns and cars, and had 5 different women in his life.

>zerofags thinking anything about Zero was good
Kek
Everything in F/SN is his fault. Everything in general is his fault. He should've died when he was a kid

People that like Kiritsugu but hate Shirou for his stupid ideals are retarded hypocrites. Kiritsugu is just the edgy ***adult*** version of Shirou. Where do those people think Shirou got his ideals from in the first place?

Kanyeth "The cuck" archibald
Waver " I came in my pants summoning Rider" Velvet (real quote)
The jigsaw killer
Shinji Sr.

The only ones worth a shit were Kerry and Kirei. (and arguably Tokiomi, not for competence but for managing to get Gil)

>Kiritsugu is just the edgy ***adult*** version of Shirou.
Critical miss. Weapon destroyed.

Everything in FSN was Tokiomi's fault. He's responsible for Kotomine getting involved, he's the reason Gilgamesh is around, he left them together to conspire against him, and he gave Sakura away to the Oogie Boogie Man

>still using the manchild meme
that word does not mean what you think it means

Does it matter when those women and children can kick their predecessor's asses from here to Akasha?

>muh "mature" cast
>muh guns

It's a hard fact of the narrative in Zero that Kiritsugu is seen as a manchild.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground

It was written as a complimentary piece and as Urobutchi's love letter to Fate

Kiritsugu had an excuse for being delusion. Shirou was literally told how being a hero was impossible and fucking awful. Also poor wormman was the real hero of Zero. His servant was one of the most enjoyable parts of the show and he only wanted to save Sakura. Too bad he didnt kill Rin's dad sooner. At least he got to rape the woman of his dreams though.

he is an adult

Saving Sakura was only 1/3 of Kariya's motives, the others being to kill her dad and fuck her mom. He didn't even get to rape Aoi; he just choked her then cried. Berserker frankly sucked. He was an ancillary character in the big fight scenes of vol1 and 3 where didn't do much impressive, got his shit kicked in, then somehow recovered those severe injuries in a couple days despite Kariya not providing sufficient mana, and his only other scenes were to be a tool for Kotomine then to ruin Saber's character and his own in their climax. All he did was stand around and look badass. I know they had to have a Berserker in the story but they dropped the ball here.

But it's more fun to see autists desperately fighting over animu.

"boku wa"

Of all the Masters of the Fourth War, Tokiomi had the least impact in the War itself. He only ever did anything when Caster went public.

Excuse me?

>was getting railed by Norikata
>best girl

Because he's not a hideous ginger.

because Zero stands on FN's shouders

don't mind me, just pirating this sword

Because like it or not, the Nasuverse has a lot of content that a lot of people like. But the main series and their direct predecessors and successors have are the only ones that have any real meat; the spin-offs are just shitty cash grabs.

Because Kiritsugu knows guns are cooler than swords.

Anything is cooler than your generic self-insert teenager protag.

>downloading a sword

Came here to post this, Koyama is a god.

What if Kiritsugu decided to take out Tokiomi first before Kayneth?

>kill yourself with Russian gun
>meet Japanese waifu in the afterlife

I don't think it works that way user

Not much would have changed. Kirei would have made a pact with Gilgamesh much sooner, and Kayneth would have been fodder for some other scrub. Actually would have been nice if Kayneth fought someone else besides Kiritsugu and Saber.

>He didn't even get to rape Aoi; he just choked her then cried
>Not understanding implications of the knee being placed by her crotch
>Cant take a hint that he raped her but couldnt show it for TV

Read the LN

He let Kayneth go for a time after his first two attempts failed, then Fastwheels came knocking on his front door. Who knows who he would have gone after if not for that. Probably would have looked for Kirei as he's the biggest threat and he's freaking out about fighting him at the time, maybe he would be so desperate he would have worked with Saber to kill him.

>YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A SWORD

He dies because he's too stupid to give Avalon to Saber so she has a chance of beating Gil.
Even if he takes out Tokiomi, Gil will turn him into a pin cushion afterwards.

He's Mind of Steel, which is the coolest end and guarantees success.

The plot of Zero makes more sense when you look at the Luck stat

Iskander skirts by unopposed until the end
Lancelot is given several saving throws
Saber has a shit time of everything

Can anyone think of a thematic reasoning for Time Alter? His Origin Bullets being severing and binding kind of represents his shattered connections with everyone important in his life, Shirou's Tracing is entirely centered around real vs. fake, but the seems the time powers are just there to be cool and give an excuse to keep up with Kotomine.